Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle (9458 Views)

The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ" / What Is God's Will And What Are His Works That We Must Work? - Olamide Obire / Three Sacred Things We Christians Abuse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 05, 2017
The bible said God Is a spirit and those who worship must do so in truth and in spirit.
To achieve this, there are certain things we need to put away or add.
1. Guide your heart. Proverb 4:23
Take charge of your heart because your success and failure starts from there. Your heart Is God's number one dwelling place.. Enter into his presence with an open heart.
A true heart of worship Is what God wants from us.
2. Stop complaining.
We all known that so many things are going wrong in our world today, but always fix your mind on the good side and worship God. Stop complaining about people, pastors, churches, government. Etc. Instead pray more about those things you complain about.
3. Don't be discourage :
some people have given up on their worship lifestyle because some situations has discourage them. Some dont even go to church anymore maybe because someone they looked upto failed them.
Hey, don't be discourage, study God's word and look onto Jesus the author and the finisher of your Faith. You have one just life and it must glorify God.
4 guide your Moral value
Its so sad how some of us adore things that are not morally right. We tend to polish it to suit us. To maintain a deep worship life style, we need to work on our Moral value.
5. Genuinely love God
Develope genuine love for God. Think about his unconditional love towards us, the work of his hand. think about all those times you had no one and he was there for u.
Create a deep passion for him and worship him.
6. Learn to forgive
Learn to let go. I know sometimes when we think on how bad some people treated us, lied to us, made fool out of our love, paid back evil instead of love we shown them, we feel its beyond forgiveness. I know its hard, but for us to access God's presence in deep worship, we have to learn to forgive and forget.
Forgiveness Is also Healing to our soul, spirit and mind. God loves a heart that forgives easily. Forgiveness Is God's attribute as well

God bless you and have a blissful week.
Pardon any grammatical mistake in my write up pls.

Feel free to add yours. Lets keep learning.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by Freetech: 4:43am On Mar 05, 2017
ok
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by orisa37: 5:37am On Mar 05, 2017
7, feel, think, reason, act, interact and move like Jesus Christ.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 05, 2017
orisa37:
7, feel, think, reason, act, interact and move like Jesus Christ.
good.
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by VastfinderBlog(m): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2017
j
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by paulo220(m): 7:58am On Mar 05, 2017
Interesting...
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by mikeweezy(m): 7:59am On Mar 05, 2017
is buhary now a ghost worker
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by gudnex22(m): 8:08am On Mar 05, 2017
k
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by Jadeng: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2017
8. Seek Him daily and quietly.
Learn to build an intimate relationship with Him.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2017
Nice one OP. Let me start working on this six first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by Ishilove: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2017
mikeweezy:
is buhary now a ghost worker
Smh

Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by Outofsync(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2017
the moment I saw "deep worship"; my mind went to deeper life grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by kerryjossy(f): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2017
U only need GRACE. Grace will teach u to do all these things! but only when u truly believe in Christ Jesus.
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by tempel(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2017
Brothers celebrate me with love, it's my birthday.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by mikeweezy(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=Ishilove post=54285170] Smh

go church jor ur mate are choir signing
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by chuose2: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2017
One thing Christians ignore are the warnings the bible gave about those who will lead some astray with false doctrines & lies

Adeboye led the Christians into this jihadi & tyrannical govt.

Not only that Adeboye if you remember said that 2015 was going to be well for Nigerians.
Yet it was 2015 that Nigeria's problems started.

Also like false Teachers Adeboye has taught that Jesus died to save us from decaying when we die.
Thats a fat lie, Jesus died to save us from sin

It's all in this video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by mokkalu1(m): 9:17am On Mar 05, 2017
Nice one. Also listen to good Gospel songs like this one. http://www.holixclusive.com/index.php/2017/01/18/download-amara-by-sam-peters/
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by prettylach143: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2017
Ok
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2017
shey na only Sunday nairaland mods they remember God ni

Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by VeeGeeCee(f): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
missdivineprove:
The bible said God Is a spirit and those who worship must do so in truth and in spirit.
Take charge of your heart because your success and failure starts from there. Your heart Is God's number one dwelling place.. Enter into his presence with an open heart.
2. Stop complaining.
We all known that so many things are going wrong in our world today, but always fix your mind on the good side and worship God. Stop complaining about people, pastors, churches, government. Etc. Instead pray more about those things you complain about.
3. Don't be discourage :
some people have given up on their worship lifestyle because some situations has discourage them. Some dont even go to church anymore maybe because someone they looked upto failed them.
Hey, don't be discourage, study God's word and look onto Jesus the author and the finisher of your Faith. You have one just life and it must glorify God.
4 guide your Moral value
Its so sad how some of us adore things that are not morally right. We tend to polish it to suit us. To maintain a deep worship life style, we need to work on our Moral value.
5. Genuinely love God
Develope genuine love for God. Think about his unconditional love towards us, the work of his hand. think about all those times you had no one and he was there for u.
6. Learn to forgive
Learn to let go. I know sometimes when we think on how bad some people treated us, lied to us, made fool out of our love, paid back evil instead of love we shown them, we feel its beyond forgiveness. I know its hard, but for us to access God's presence in deep worship, we have to learn to forgive and forget.
Forgiveness Is also Healing to our soul, spirit and mind. God loves a heart that forgives easily. Forgiveness Is God's attribute as well

;(it is very hard to forgive those ppl who offended you especially when you've made up your mind to revenge.
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by VeeGeeCee(f): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
tempel:
happy Womb Escape Day Deary.. Wish you long life and prosperity and also anything you wish yourself. Be happy ,today is your day smiley
tempel:
happy Womb Escape Day Deary.. Wish you long life and prosperity and also anything you wish yourself. Be happy ,today is your day
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by daraj: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2017
Heresy
chuose2:
One thing Christians ignore are the warnings the bible gave about those who will lead some astray with false doctrines & lies

Adeboye led the Christians into this jihadi & tyrannical govt.

Not only that Adeboye if you remember said that 2015 was going to be well for Nigerians.
Yet it was 2015 that Nigeria's problems started.

Also like false Teachers Adeboye has taught that Jesus died to save us from decaying when we die.
Thats a fat lie, Jesus died to save us from sin

It's all in this video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by chuose2: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
daraj:
Heresy

what the video and see for yourself
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by Stone03: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2017
missdivineprove:
2. Stop complaining.
3. Don't be discourage :
4 guide your Moral value
5. Genuinely love God
6. Learn to forgive

OP, I sense u worship with Dunamis Int'l Gospel Centre. Right?
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Nice one OP. Let me start working on this six first
nice. God help us all

1 Like

Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2017
Stone03:

OP, I sense u worship with Dunamis Int'l Gospel Centre. Right?
lol. How do u know? Yes
Re: 6 Things We Must Work On To Enable A Deep Worship Lifestyle by Stone03: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
missdivineprove:
lol. How do u know? Yes
I am a son of the prophet lol. An altar Minister in DIGC Kano

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Being "Born Again" As A Christian / Why Did God Plant That Tree In The Garden Of Eden? / I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.