Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Should The Jobless Do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Should The Jobless Do? (682 Views)

Evicted Jobless Son, 30, Finally Packs Out His Belongings From His Parents' Home / Giving Free Money To The Jobless: Can It Really Work? / Five Things I Would Learn To Do If I Was Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should The Jobless Do? by foriz4u(m): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Its becoming worst and frustrating. government planning she is broke, price of oil crashing, CBN/FG with unfavorable laws and forcing companies to shot down, parents, uncles and friends fighting to keep their jobs due to the deteriorating situation of the economy forcing companies to downsize. you can't be reasonable to even asking to assist for a job because they will tell "my office is downsizing."
How do they employ with no money in country.

State government can't even pay workers.
banks not giving loans to small scale businesses.
majority are poor, who then raises money for a poor graduate to start a trade?
job vacancies are being publish everyday yet those applying are still jobless.
vacancies published are been taken by "man no man". majority still don't have a job..."who com b d man wey sabi the man? a ghost?

I'm tired o... this country enh! b like say future no dey true true ooo... I'm seriously thinking towards disintegration o because Nigeria is already a failed institute.

A 100yrs can't change it because we keep going round and round the circle.

1 Like

Re: What Should The Jobless Do? by HighKing01(m): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: What Should The Jobless Do? by AlexCk: 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
foriz4u:
Its becoming worst and frustrating. government planning she is broke, price of oil crashing, CBN/FG with unfavorable laws and forcing companies to shot down, parents, uncles and friends fighting to keep their jobs due to the deteriorating situation of the economy forcing companies to downsize. you can't be reasonable to even asking to assist for a job because they will tell "my office is downsizing."
How do they employ with no money in country.

State government can't even pay workers.
banks not giving loans to small scale businesses.
majority are poor, who then raises money for a poor graduate to start a trade?
job vacancies are being publish everyday yet those applying are still jobless.
vacancies published are been taken by "man no man". majority still don't have a job..."who com b d man wey sabi the man? a ghost?

I'm tired o... this country enh! b like say future no dey true true ooo... I'm seriously thinking towards disintegration o because Nigeria is already a failed institute.

A 100yrs can't change it because we keep going round and round the circle.

E no easy. But God dey.
Keep praying, keep having hope, keep exploring more on other sectors too. Keep reading n learning new things. Its not how far but how well.

1 Like

Re: What Should The Jobless Do? by noventinasint: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Are you tired of been unemployed? Do you wish to increase your stream of income? Do you want to be self employed while waiting for that good job to come? Why not register for our interior design training, where how to install wallpaper, 3D wall panel, wooden floor, tiles and learn decorative painting(colour scheme), window treatment and majorly how to design any space will be taught at affordable price.

Ibadan and Abeokuta peeps; what are you waiting for?!

Contact us on 08079951344/08024027671 for more info about our March Training.

Thanks
Noventinas Interiors

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me Am Confused / Buhari Sacks 24 Heads Of Parastatals / Full Time /part Time Take Your Pick With BGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.