Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Please Advice Me Am Confused - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Advice Me Am Confused (681 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Got 2 New Job Offers...pls Advice Me On Which One To Take / I Got The Police Job, Now I'm More Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me Am Confused by olumorstan: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2016
I am a graduate.have been in lagos for some time now in search of job,just recently my cousin to my cv to her place of work and she told me they will contact me and she said the pay is 30k,it seems it's a contract job according to her and they run HIV test and give drugs to HIV patients. Yesterday my friend contacted me from warri and said he has a job for me but its a bar job with accommodation and the pay should be 20-25k that the place is opening by February 14.pls held I don't know if I should wait for my cousins own or I should go and grab d one of my friend in warri told me about.I live with my dad here in lagos.pls I need your advice. Don't mind my words please
Re: Please Advice Me Am Confused by fromnigeria(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2016
REmain in Lagos, take the lagos job.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me Am Confused by kaysunnex: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2016
First, you have to leave your father custody. That will help you in taking some independent decision as you become a real man. Secondly, future prospect is also important in making your choice. If your field is in health science, then you might consider taking the job in Lagos as that will improve your CV.
Re: Please Advice Me Am Confused by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2016
Stay in lagos....the lagos job is far more humanitarian than anything.
You are helping people and getting a token for it.
Be glad.

I would jump at the opportunity to render services.
Do your lagos job dilligently and trust me, offers will start rolling in.

Please ignore those people telling you to leave your father's custody. Is he pursuing you from the house
Some ppl sef...my dear, stay in lagos and take the offer...forget warri.
Re: Please Advice Me Am Confused by olumorstan: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2016
kaysunnex:
First, you have to leave your father custody. That will help you in taking some independent decision as you become a real man. Secondly, future prospect is also important in making your choice. If your field is in health science, then you might consider taking the job in Lagos as that will improve your CV.

I am a chemist (industrial chemistry)
Re: Please Advice Me Am Confused by olumorstan: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Thanks to you all

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks 24 Heads Of Parastatals / Marie Stopes International Latest Job Recruitment 2016 / US. Embassy Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.