Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,145 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Sex! 7 Reasons Why You Need It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sex! 7 Reasons Why You Need It (392 Views)

I Want To Cut Off My Penis. I Don't Need It Anymore / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage / Folic Acid: Why You Need It Before And During Pregnancy - Doctorsofficeng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex! 7 Reasons Why You Need It by hearts6055(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Like seriously what could sex give me other than immense pleasure and closeness to my partner? If you are among those asking this question, or you just think that sex is just for sweet pleasure alone, then you are in for a surprise "not a bad one actually"

First of all, it’s better than any artificial anti-wrinkle treatment out there, and also it’s a great way to get rid of excess weight "you burn calories just doing it". Finally an exercise we all love to do.

Also During Sex many hormones and .......................................

Read full article at
http://www.newsphases.com/2016/02/sex-7-reasons-why-you-need-it.html#more
Re: Sex! 7 Reasons Why You Need It by hearts6055(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Got bad breath? No need to be shy about it because 95% of the world got it.
This early morning stink can be very embarassing. Thank God my mum strictly taught me to maintain my oral hygiene.
Imagine waking up to a very beautiful morning with your patner and next thing that greets you is a nose ripping smell.
Not a great way to start you day right? Well it probably wouldn't be for me if I were that partner.

Bad Breath can definitely ruin a relationship, believe me no man or woman would want to continuously stand that smell every morning.
Also bad breath can leave you self conscious, just think of what you could do if a cute girl or guy walks up to you and says hi. Got to be alert you know.
And shockingly some people fail to realize that their breath is so bad, it can stop traffic with one word

Read full article at

http://www.newsphases.com/2016/01/bad-breath-causes-and-remedies.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Care Of The Skin / Special Anti Aging Skin Care Items / High Intensity Cardio Exercise:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.