Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

I Want To Cut Off My Penis. I Don't Need It Anymore - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Cut Off My Penis. I Don't Need It Anymore (1205 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Worsening Pain In My Penis- I Need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Cut Off My Penis. I Don't Need It Anymore by Djbond(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Guys good evening. I'm serious with this post as I'm tired of heartbreaks and Heartbreakers. I've dated a lot if ladies, some left and I was really heartbroken. Many times I think about life. I don't want to go through women's drama anymore. The fear of getting cheated on or even getting dumped. I'm a kind of a guy that doesn't flirt nor double date so I believe any girl I date too should be able to stay the same way, but these girls ain't loyal. It's like all girls are the same. It's true there's no way you can satisfy a woman.

Seriously, relationships drama is tiring. I have some other things to think about and all I get worried about every day is getting dumped or getting cheated on cos the pain will be too intense.

I've finally come to a decision that I want to maybe cut my penis away and to ask if there won't be any health implications if I do so, please this is no joke.
Re: I Want To Cut Off My Penis. I Don't Need It Anymore by ameri9ja: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
No, there are no health implications if done properly. Infact one German guy and a friend he met on deep Web cut off the guy's prick and they roasted and ate it together. Google it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cut Off My Penis. I Don't Need It Anymore by eddybrigs: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
When you were thinking you are loyal have you asked yourself why they always leave?
Re: I Want To Cut Off My Penis. I Don't Need It Anymore by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Guy,do me a favour pls.please cut it and bring it to me.i will pay you handsomely.

Wetin I dey find for sokoto dry for shokoto grin

Re: I Want To Cut Off My Penis. I Don't Need It Anymore by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=MichaelBukamzy post=65920028]Guy,do me a favour pls.please cut it and bring it to me.i will pay you handsomely.

Wetin I dey find for sokoto dey for shokoto,I no know
Re: I Want To Cut Off My Penis. I Don't Need It Anymore by greatnaija01: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
NIGERIAN GIRLS CAN ONLY STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP IF THEY LOVE U MORE THAN U LOVE THEM. grin

This means MAKE YOURSELF EXPENSIVE and she will leave her marriage for YOU.
Being a GENTLE MAN does not work in naija.... Obeying all the romantic gestures to court a Lady does no good here..... HAVE THE MONEY LIKE MAD AND NEVER LET HER FEEL SHE MEANS THE WHOLE WORLD TO U ELSE SHE WILL RUIN YOUR WORLD.... Always make her know you are after someone BETTER THAN HER so she will keep Chasing after u... Let her know MARRIAGE is not a licence to relax because you can still DUMP her if she DOES NOT UPGRADE....

In this life.... PEOPLE ALWAYS STAY LOYAL TO PEOPLE THEY CAN NOT HAVE...... and PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS CHEAT on those they already HAVE.
NEVER EVER LET WOMEN LEAD YOU TO DO STUPIDD SHYT....

Dont CUT it.... just stay celibate till u find a better lady.

Djbond:
Guys good evening. I'm serious with this post as I'm tired of heartbreaks and Heartbreakers. I've dated a lot if ladies, some left and I was really heartbroken. Many times I think about life. I don't want to go through women's drama anymore. The fear of getting cheated on or even getting dumped. I'm a kind of a guy that doesn't flirt nor double date so I believe any girl I date too should be able to stay the same way, but these girls ain't loyal. It's like all girls are the same. It's true there's no way you can satisfy a woman.

Seriously, relationships drama is tiring. I have some other things to think about and all I get worried about every day is getting dumped or getting cheated on cos the pain will be too intense.

I've finally come to a decision that I want to maybe cut my penis away and to ask if there won't be any health implications if I do so, please this is no joke.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cut Off My Penis. I Don't Need It Anymore by seankay(m): 1:50am On Mar 18, 2018
Why don't you donate it to ritualists? By doing so you're saving a life that would have been taken because of joystick. Help a soul!

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Original Apple Cider Vinegar In Lagos? / How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus / Pleas What Is This On My Foot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.