Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Blocked Nose? How To Clear It Up Without Medication - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blocked Nose? How To Clear It Up Without Medication (1259 Views)

Oily Face Makes You Ugly, Use This Remedies To Clear It Off! / What Can I Use To Clear These Spots On My Face? / How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blocked Nose? How To Clear It Up Without Medication by hearts6055(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Well as we know its the Dry Season in Western Africa, the Harmattan breeze is pronouncing its arrival with runny noses, cracked skin and dry throats, mine was certainly the worst of all.

Well I am here to talk about blocked nose issue, sometimes possibly you can't just breathe, and when you try to blow the mucus out nothing comes out and you rush to the chemist store or any which seems to sell what you want to purchase and get a nasal decongestant e.g. Robb, Aboniki etc. Simple Normal Reaction.

But hold on, before you spend more cash, trying to get that mucus causing you so much trouble off, what if I told you that your body is actually designed to take care of this situation, I mean that you can actually clear your nasal passages "without a nasal decongestant".

Here it goes :

read full article at

http://www.newsphases.com/2016/02/blocked-nose-how-to-clear-it-up-without.html#more
Re: Blocked Nose? How To Clear It Up Without Medication by Luizkid(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
an advice for you, many Nlanders hate clicking links, no matter how interesting d story goes so, post whatever you have to share here and then direct them to ur blog for more interesting articles. Am sure 90% of pple who clicked on the thread didn't proceed further

1 Like

Re: Blocked Nose? How To Clear It Up Without Medication by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Luizkid:
an advice for you, many Nlanders hate clicking links, no matter how interesting d story goes so, post whatever you have to share here and then direct them to ur blog for more interesting articles. Am sure 90% of pple who clicked on the thread didn't proceed further

You're right... I don even ready to read.... Never knew there's a link.... I just leave am....
Re: Blocked Nose? How To Clear It Up Without Medication by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Read till the link then abandoned the thread after seeing 'click here to continue'.
Re: Blocked Nose? How To Clear It Up Without Medication by hearts6055(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2016
Luizkid:

Thank you. Understand that links are for reference

(1) (Reply)

Ear Aches - Simple Remedies For The Pain / . / Corona Virus Is Disappearing Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.