Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean (59686 Views)

How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Operations Of Bristow Helicopter Suspended By NCAA / Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by sarrki(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Excuse me, but are you celebrating a shitty pilot?

She crashed.

She failed at what she is paid to do

Now you guys are celebrating her shitty skills

Sighted the olisa Metuh of ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by RaptorX: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
IzonOwei:
Wonderful...this babe is actually doing what many of us guys can't do...flying helicopters or choppers ain't an easy task..It entails confidence and smartness...

True talk helicopters are notoriously difficult machines to fly, I respect helicopter pilots more than aeroplane pilots. Most modern planes are fully automated and the pilots basically only do take off and landing.

3 Likes

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by osewanu(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

4 tours in Afghanistan

6 in Iraq

Eat sh1t
No wonder airforce choppers are falling out the sky like flies..
Bunch of unprofessional morons
Radio call babu
aircraft handling babu
..and you call yourself a pilot?
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

She crashed.

You are a category one idi.ot.

The fact that you claim to be a pilot (if it's true) makes it more disturbing.

You can take your 5,000 hours (if it's true) and shove it up your as.s.

Right thinking aviators appreciate their own when they take decisions that save lives you are here talking rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by samuelchimmy(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

She crashed.

yeah! And it cud be her 1st trier
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by arabianights: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

She crashed.

Are you for real !? Where the hell did you read that it was her bad piloting skills that caused the crash ?Did you even read the part where the particular model of helicoper is now banned? Was it not the same bristow that crashed last year august ?
What nonsense are you now writting ?

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by tonygee88(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
alatbaba1:

Your moniker says it all. I guess u r high on cheap weed?

grin
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by micholalo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

She crashed.

Are you blaming her?
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by tonygee88(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

You are a category one idi.ot.

The fact that you claim to be a pilot (if it's true) makes it more disturbing.

You can take your 5,000 hours (if it's true) and shove it up your as.s.

Right thinking aviators appreciate their own when they take decisions that save lives you are here talking rubbish.
grin
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by doveda: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Introvert like seriously.

Wait until u have a husband who may have been aboard that chopper. U will tell me whether she is a good woman or not.

So every woman who has lost ahusband and children in planne crashes should view the pilots as evil and bad men because they crashed the planes
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
micholalo:

Are you blaming her?

She's the captain and the only one to take responsibility.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by 3030NN(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
As a naval marine,I doff my working cap for her,bravo,ur mates are out there looking for blood money,u chose....God bless u,anyone with her links,lemme ve,I owe her a gift.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by dandollaz: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

She crashed.

even if u went for driving school 1 million time doesnt guaranty you total safe journey.na God sure pass my brother. But been proffessional driver will help you during worst case scenerio.you have not heard that brake fail or new tire burst on high speed,how you manage the sitution make you hero.so she is a hero

4 Likes

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by micholalo(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

She's the captain and the only one to take responsibility.
No one is perfect.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by nikz(f): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
That is nice! I love women like this. As for the haters out there, abeg who flew the last Bristow helicopter that crashed killing 6 people including crew members? She tried to manage the situation and God bless her. Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Joeoku78: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Abeg me we clap for her for saving lives. But did she save her own life too? It's not easy having such a fine young lady as a pilot. I am truly enving her.I confess to love her

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Orikinla(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Orgasmistic things.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Chinom(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

I seriously doubt you an aviator.

I'm captain sully 's record was tainted when he landed in the Hudson River right?

If not that you have a family who loves you, it would have been very nice if one of those surface to air missiles hit your chopper.

Stop being mischievous !.This pilot did not land on water. She crashed into it. In captain Sully's case everyone could clearly see the aircraft sitting on the water with passengers rushing out. Wait for investigations to be concluded.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by EbolaParasite: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

I seriously doubt you an aviator.

I'm captain sully 's record was tainted when he landed in the Hudson River right?

If not that you have a family who loves you, it would have been very nice if one of those surface to air missiles hit your chopper.

I doubt he served anywhere. Afghanistan ko, Islamabad ni. This is the internet and people develop muscles behind their anonymity.
He's obviously just trying to make chatter because everyone knows that you don't blame ANYONE until after the investigations.
For now, what we know is that SHE and her CO-PILOT saved the LIVES of everyone aboard. That is good enough for me and for that I FREAKN APPLAUD HER.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by EbolaParasite: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Chinom:

Stop being mischievous !.This pilot did not land on water. She crashed into it. In captain Sully's case everyone could clearly see the aircraft sitting on the water with passengers rushing out. Wait for investigations to be concluded.

Excuse you!
Where did you get your own version that she crashed into water? Ehn? Where?

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by margclever: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
INTROVERT:
Good woman.
for dumping people in the ocean
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Remii(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

She crashed.

she did well, she inflated floaters and landed deliberately on water to safe lives instead of getting confused and incompetently crash landed on water or land to kill everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Fash20: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

She crashed.

This guy here is a fo.0l. Are you trying to say that all the pilots behind crashed planes are shitty pilots.

You are a fo0l and I owe you no apology because of your foolishness.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Fash20:
This guy here is a fo.0l. Are you trying to say that all the pilots behind crashed planes are shitty pilots.

You are a fo0l and I owe you no apology because of your foolishness.

Your mama foolish

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Chinom:

@ bolded that's why you should STFU and wait for the investigations to be concluded as you said.

The bottom line is what ever decision she took saved lives.

For your information, Captain Sully crash landed into the Hudson River.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.