Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord (43530 Views)

Female Corper Room Mate Needed In Abuja / Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident / See Photos Of A Corper's Room Flooded In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by tatax(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
Brother, I admire your spirit and that is a sure way to start. Identifying God's mercy in all this. We serve a mysterious God and from experience I have learnt to trust him completely.
Let me tell you my story. December 22 2015, I thought my world was going to crash because I was a victim of circumstance at my work place and the police got involved. I listened to God and I felt I should resign. January 2016, I resigned from my work without any hope of another. I felt I have lost everything just the way you must be feeling right now but I trusted God. 25th January 2016, I got a new job which pays me four times what my previous job offered. That is, what I earn before in one month, I earn now in one week. You must loose to gain. That word all things work together for good to them that love God is so real and I assure you, your loss is all for good. As for the landlord, be calm with him and don't be angry with him because anger will make your mouth work faster than your brain. Repaint his house and move on. At this point in your life, you don't need distractions and let nothing distract you. God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by Finestnigga(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sorry mahn..... When there is life, there is hope
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by Lasveg(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
I blame mourinho
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by doveda: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Vanquay:
The problem with Nigerians, they never bother with Terms and Conditions. If you had smoothed this out during the Rental talks, it could have been avoided.

Although, I agree your Landlord is a Douchebag, it was your ignorance that led to thiS. SO, OP, stop whining, you deserve more, next time smoothen out your deals better.

Shut it pleasesad

2 Likes

Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by ibkgab001: 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
some times in januray sorry about that
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by bigtt76(f): 10:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
So sorry about your loss. God is with you and will replenish you thousand fold. Amen
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
doveda:

Shut it pleasesad

Nigerians also lack mental ability to present their arguments. A classic example^^^ decides to insult instead of pouring out her mind but judging from her choice of words, shes probably a dullard undecided

2 Likes

Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by viktor01(m): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
oops........sorry.
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by Vicben(m): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
So sorry about the lost of your valuable properties. Work harder for better
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by mrstheo(f): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Thank God for the gift of life bro.. I'm happy for u.God saved u that night.
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by doveda: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Vanquay:

Nigerians also lack mental ability to present their arguments. A classic example^^^ decides to insult instead of pouring out her mind but judging from her choice of words, shes probably a dullard undecided

Dumb dumb, please shut it!!!sad

2 Likes

Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
doveda:

I am Dumb, very dumb and can't present an argument online because I lack the required IQ!!!sad

Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by macaranta(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sorry Dude.. Sh#t happens.
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by chemaze(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
With all yur work tolls No ipass my nebor Gen
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by doveda: 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
[quote author=Vanquay post=42686985][/quote]

You are a jokesmiley
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by nikz(f): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
So sorry OP. It's not right to react when angry I understand but you should have relaxed and answered him calmly. It's well God will make a way for you financially.
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by dahaz(m): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
op so sorry for your loss.God will replenish whatever you lost multiple fold.
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Op, to slap you just dey Hunger me angry !!!
Which stupid state are you serving? We're u not told in your camp that you only have business with military personnel? We're you not given a pamphlet that contain the numbers of all the commandants in your states? Did you report at any barrack?
So you don't know the power you have as a corps member? FYI, I'm a batch b Lagos kopa and I just don't know how to cope in this Lagos after service cos the respect and immunity I enjoy is too much unlike you. (I no even dey carry my drivers license again, just my cap and ID card and I can travel to kafancha

LastBullet: Report this incident at any military barrack (Army, Navy, Airforce) and I bet you'll know who you are as a corper. You'll have goosebumps by the time they spring into action. angry

5 Likes

Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by Adex001(m): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Am so sorry for your loss.. But that condom though... Maybe I didn't see it well... Corper shun.. I hail ooo
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by Atigba: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
This story is false

Police arest corper ?

How

2 Likes

Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Atigba:
This story is false

Police arest corper ?

How

I wonder o angry
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by nokingasgod: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
My take from the narration:

i. the fire in your room was most probably caused by your negligence and carelessness. Perhaps there was an appliance left on after power outage which may trigger at the resumption of power. The only other reason may be arson if you can prove it.

ii. You were so concerned with your belongings and insensitive to the damage done to the property of another man.

iii. You were rude and indifferent to the plight of your landlord.

iv. Fact that you are a Corps member does not grant you immunity against civil and criminal prosecution.

v. You are so arrogant and believe that you are the only one God is siding.

vi. You have attitude problem and you need to watch it.

My opinion though, may be I am wrong, may be i am right.

2 Likes

Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
nokingasgod:
My take from the narration:

i. the fire in your room was most probably caused by your negligence and carelessness. Perhaps there was an appliance left on after power outage which may trigger at the resumption of power. The only other reason may be arson if you can prove it.

ii. You were so concerned with your belongings and insensitive to the damage done to the property of another man.

iii. You were rude and indifferent to the plight of your landlord.

iv. Fact that you are a Corps member does not grant you immunity against civil and criminal prosecution.

v. You are so arrogant and believe that you are the only one God is siding.

vi. You have attitude problem and you need to watch it.

My opinion though, may be I am wrong, may be i am right.

What is your highest level of education? Let's start from there.

1. You probably don't know the value of certificates.
2. As a corper, you are immune to an extent in Nigeria (guess you didn't serve)
3. If you were in his shoes, I guess you'll smile at the landlord and tell him the painter will be on his way soon.
4. An arrogant corper Will shut down the whole street when harassed by anyone (my dear, even the police will not try it with me talkless of a landlord)

4 Likes

Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
VickyRotex:
cry cry cry cry

no more neymar 2015
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by VickyRotex(f): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

no more neymar 2015

lol. It's a New Year smiley

1 Like

Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by wheezie24(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
oshey op, well scripted like wale Adenuga super story. op will make a good career in fiction writting.
i wonda aw u l b useful wt dz kind of brain
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by Aremuagan144(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sorry corper shan but r u sure dis ur story is true...
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by nokingasgod: 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
thisisayus:

What is your highest level of education? Let's start from there.

1. You probably don't know the value of certificates.
2. As a corper, you are immune to an extent in Nigeria (guess you didn't serve)
3. If you were in his shoes, I guess you'll smile at the landlord and tell him the painter will be on his way soon.
4. An arrogant corper Will shut down the whole street when harassed by anyone (my dear, even the police will not try it with me talkless of a landlord)

By their fruit ye shall know them, half-baked, dis-informed, inarticulate, uneducated graduate.

Now get this rammed into your satanic-molded, empty and god-forsaken head, being a Corps member does not grant you immunity against civil and criminal prosecution.

Your ignorant is so so repulsive and your disposition, like that of some ill-bred kid, i have no further business with you. I will only advise you seek good education from those who know before you come to the public space to make rubbish of the investment your folks made on your education

1 Like

Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by nnamdiosu(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
when you said you were a man with a strong heart...... u werent lying. Truly despite everything you still are thanking God for so many things ontop of it .Truly you are strong .IT IS WELL.GOD WILL PROVIDE MORE IJN.
Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by okuneddie(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
nokingasgod:

By their fruit ye shall know them, half-baked, dis-informed, inarticulate, uneducated graduate.

Now get this rammed into your satanic-molded, empty and god-forsaken head, being a Corps member does not grant you immunity against civil and criminal prosecution.

Your ignorant is so so repulsive and your disposition, like that of some ill-bred kid, i have no further business with you. I will only advise you seek good education from those who know before you come to the public space to make rubbish of the investment your folks made on your education

bros police don't arrest copers....other is no how u will sleep or stay at a station being a Corper when u didn't steal....when NYSC DG came to our camp, he told us that its only in camp that those soldiers can stand near us that after camp, there is certain distance that should me BTW us in meters that is to show u the respect corpers are given....an incident happened when I was serving during Darius Taraba state gov swearing in. The incident happened BTW me and my friend and a mopol...bros see how the cops wet begging....even with their Oga at the stadium where the swearing in was taking place. Pple there were surprise that made a guy come to me and say that no matter what he must also serve not because of anything but the respect....have u ever travel led with corpers in public transport? Bros I repeat but lemme say for cops to do that to that Corper mehn he fvcked up big time....sorry for the loss may God provide better ones for u@OP

2 Likes

Re: Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord by Bom4Real: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
This Op doeSnt NEed THE usual Nigerian sympathy He NEed little contributions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals / Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp / Corper Stacy Nwokocha Buried In Her Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.