Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,401 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) (66234 Views)

Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Ancestral Home Of Her Husband In Sokoto / Tambuwal Weds Mairo-Mustapha As Second Wife In Kano / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by effyzie01(m): 12:40am On Feb 06, 2016
mmsen:

Sadly Islam does cloud common sense.

Why else would a parent send their own child out to beg?

Why else would a parent allow their child daughter to marry a grown man?

Islam doesn't shroud common sense, man.

Sending children to beg in the name of Islam is a concept so many people misunderstood and interpret wrongly (much like those violent buffoons twist Islamic messages to quench their thirsts for blood). Briefly, Almajiri is a corruption of the arabic word 'Al-Muhajir' meaning migrant. This was supposed to be modelled after the migration of the earliest muslims from Mecca to Medina in the early days of Islam. It was also supposed to follow the Prophet's command to 'search for knowledge even in China'. But believe me, those parents are going about it the wrong way. Ever wonder why Almajiris are found only in Nigeria?

As for marrying grown up men, that's not restricted to Islam or even black race. Examples abound to prove that.

Thanks for your understanding, bro

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 06, 2016
busyfishing:
am here young and without a gf.these men marrying girls I should marry everyday..where I go see when my time come biko
is it his fault you are single? I bet if them keep you with this lady wey him marry, you no go fit get the confidence to toast am. Is it his fault the lady prefere him to you?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by adakoleagbenu: 12:42am On Feb 06, 2016
Built2last:
When I was in zaria, I entered a family of a man that had 27 children from 4 wives. My own father has 4 other brother's. They all have a total of 13 children. That's 4 men

Up north, one man has 27 and counting.

We must take the minister for agriculture serious. He knows what he is saying. IMO, 2050 is too far. The north already has 25 million almajiris roaming the streets.

Do you know how many children Atiku, Sanusi and Co have.

Very unfortunate ...
Watch them come here to tell you it's religion.

Does religion shroud common sense?

Lalasticlala your admired governor has sharpened his langa langa for fresher puma.
I don't know who you are,or what you do,but you deserve a grammy,Oscar,Nobel prize,etc

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by erusen: 12:45am On Feb 06, 2016
craziebone:
People feel they can comment on topics they know nothing about.

I wonder what is their business in this issue. Is the lady herself complaining? Are his other wives complaining? Are you going to be the one to take care of their children? And who says christianity condemns polygamy? You guys claim other people are brain washed but you are even the most brainwashed of all kinds of people i've ever met. You watch Nollywood and see how polygamy is portrayed in it, but you just cannot use your head to think for yourselves just one moment.
are we talking about Christianity here,and by the yes It condemns it.but the man in question is a Muslim so it is right,and hr has the resource to train his kids unlike the load of poor jackass that gives birth to many children without money to feed them

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 06, 2016
adakoleagbenu:
I don't know who you are,or what you do,but you deserve a grammy,Oscar,Nobel prize,etc

it is only in a your world where mideocrity is king that you will be able to crown such a person with Nobel Prize.

Who told you a polygamous home has to be large? That people abuse it, doesn't make it wrong at all! People abuse monogamous marriages too, do you condemn it? Why can' you guys just out-grow your hate and ignorance, it will do you a lot of good!!!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by October1960: 12:56am On Feb 06, 2016
Well said below! Easier for them to marry wives and carry concubines all over the place than develop the country.

14teenK:
Exactly wat they are good@....marrying innocent virgins
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:57am On Feb 06, 2016
That's their main priority nah, overpopulating the whole north with almajiris
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 06, 2016
erusen:
are we talking about Christianity here,and by the yes It condemns it.but the man in question is a Muslim so it is right,and hr has the resource to train his kids unlike the load of poor jackass that gives birth to many children without money to feed them

polygamy is an independent ok! It being ok, has got nothing to do with what ever religion.

The reason i assume most people here are against it, is because most people i have seen who are against polygamy, are christians and they seem to always come from a christian point of view. The ones who want to pretend their opposition to polygamy is founded on knowledge, have their opposition strongly rooted in either christianity or feminism, which sees Polygamy as a patriarchal setting that puts power in the hands of men.

And yes, i still maintain that the bible or Jesus never condemned polygamy. I ask anyone who disagrees, to open up the bible and show us where it is written.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by osewanu(m): 1:08am On Feb 06, 2016
14teenK:
This one be like virgin for ya eye?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by mmsen: 1:30am On Feb 06, 2016
effyzie01:

Islam doesn't shroud common sense, man.

Sending children to beg in the name of Islam is a concept so many people misunderstood and interpret wrongly (much like those violent buffoons twist Islamic messages to quench their thirsts for blood). Briefly, Almajiri is a corruption of the arabic word 'Al-Muhajir' meaning migrant. This was supposed to be modelled after the migration of the earliest muslims from Mecca to Medina in the early days of Islam. It was also supposed to follow the Prophet's command to 'search for knowledge even in China'. But believe me, those parents are going about it the wrong way. Ever wonder why Almajiris are found only in Nigeria?

As for marrying grown up men, that's not restricted to Islam or even black race. Examples abound to prove that.

Thanks for your understanding, bro

'Almajiris' (or whatever other word they choose to use) are found all over the Islamic world, from central Asia through to the Guinea and Senegal. Madrassahs do a poor job of educating young boys all over the world and instead exploit them for financial gain, often via begging.

Child marriage is rare outside of Islamic communities or other regions not plagued by religious morons such as the Mormons in Utah. It has nothing to do with the 'black race', that is your assumption and a red herring. It's a serious problem in Yemen, it's a big problem in Utah - both places are handicapped by religion.

Like it or not religion routinely shows itself to be a barrier to logic and common sense. This is the reason why fistula is such a problem in the north, why illiteracy is the norm in the north and why polio has only just been dealt with - a disease that has no place in the 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 06, 2016
Built2last:
When I was in zaria, I entered a family of a man that had 27 children from 4 wives. My own father has 4 other brother's. They all have a total of 13 children. That's 4 men

We must take the minister for agriculture serious. He knows what he is saying. IMO, 2050 is too far. The north already has 25 million almajiris roaming the streets.

Very unfortunate ...

Lalasticlala your admired governor has sharpened his langa langa for fresher puma.
At this rate, in 50 years Sokoto and Kano alone will single handedly cancel out southern Nigeria votes. I am not a fan of the IPOB agitation but in sincerity I think we as a country should start discussing how every of our nations will go there separate ways 10 years time. Seriously, it doesn't make sense for the Government to be promoting family planning when Northerners from their educated elites to peasants are just multiplying while some part of the south taunt friends with 4 kids of having a big household.

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 1:39am On Feb 06, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by baby124: 1:41am On Feb 06, 2016
At least she is a mature lady. I wish them well.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 06, 2016
What is this thing i keep hearing here: that the north has no food. The fact still remains that if the north were to be an independent country, they would be food sufficient.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by mandax: 1:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Built2last:

Very unfortunate ...

Worse, they insist Nigeria must be one. But they know that the cultural and religious differences between the far north and some section of south of Nigeria can never allow one Nigeria to survive.
Every group is marking time in Nigeria waiting four the end of crude oil
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by datigbogirl: 2:09am On Feb 06, 2016
nzeobi:
Dividends of democracy to sokoto people.

And they like it like that...
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:51am On Feb 06, 2016
umar4info:

Mind your business please. What if he fall into formication.
lool @ fall into temptation. Is he not married already? I'm sure he was married to more than one wife before now. Have you ever asked if the women he married fall into temptation? Oh, only men fall into temptation? Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:56am On Feb 06, 2016
fatahtalks:
We hv many educated illiterate in Nigeria. Islam allows a man to marry 4 wives if he has d means. The fact that the northerners in Nigeria hv abuse the process doesn't mean marrying more than one wife is bad. If u hv the means of given them shelter, education etc. Islam is against having Almagiris, u r can't gv birth to kids u can't take care of and u say Islam ask u to do dat. Wen u go to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates. U will realise they hv fewer children compared to our northern broda's in Nigeria. Pple r quick to condem polygamy yet dey find homosexual normal. Many married men hv mistresses out there marriage yet they laugh at pple with more than one wife. Most of d prophets of God had more than one wife. Let's go n read n be educated abt d topic b4 commenting. It's a personal decision no body shld mock or look down on pple that do it. That's my take
no one is condemning polygamy per say. It's just a selfish endeavour no matter how it is looked at. Someone said so the man won't fall into temptation.that's pretty laughable because the women fall into more deep temptations and are not allowed to marry more than one husband for whatever reason. What is allowed for the goose should also be allowed for the gander. Smh!
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:59am On Feb 06, 2016
effyzie01:

You want to marry a 37 year old lady? Because that's the age of his bride
what is wrong with a 37yrs old lady?
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:01am On Feb 06, 2016
craziebone:
People feel they can comment on topics they know nothing about.

I wonder what is their business in this issue. Is the lady herself complaining? Are his other wives complaining? Are you going to be the one to take care of their children? And who says christianity condemns polygamy? You guys claim other people are brain washed but you are even the most brainwashed of all kinds of people i've ever met. You watch Nollywood and see how polygamy is portrayed in it, but you just cannot use your head to think for yourselves just one moment.
looool. So Nollywood is your standard? Interesting..
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:04am On Feb 06, 2016
craziebone:

it is only in a your world where mideocrity is king that you will be able to crown such a person with Nobel Prize.

Who told you a polygamous home has to be large? That people abuse it, doesn't make it wrong at all! People abuse monogamous marriages too, do you condemn it? Why can' you guys just out-grow your hate and ignorance, it will do you a lot of good!!!
loool. Polygamy is selfish!! Women want to ride plenty d!icks too. Until that is clarified, then it's just a warped ideology to oppress the already oppressed women.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:07am On Feb 06, 2016
craziebone:

polygamy is an independent ok! It being ok, has got nothing to do with what ever religion.

The reason i assume most people here are against it, is because most people i have seen who are against polygamy, are christians and they seem to always come from a christian point of view. The ones who want to pretend their opposition to polygamy is founded on knowledge, have their opposition strongly rooted in either christianity or feminism, which sees Polygamy as a patriarchal setting that puts power in the hands of men.

And yes, i still maintain that the bible or Jesus never condemned polygamy. I ask anyone who disagrees, to open up the bible and show us where it is written.
Boda.. Oya if you want 700 wives and 300 concubines (lmaoo, like you'll use as your case-study to support polygamy from the Bible cheesy cheesy) come and take. God bless yoy.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:12am On Feb 06, 2016
14teenK:

Trash
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 3:17am On Feb 06, 2016
PubLlcEnemy:
All they know how to do is over populate wherever they are...

I saw a Nigerian senator in the senate saying its his right to marry as many wives and have up to 50 children... Despite the predictions of a population explosion in Nigeria soon they still hide behind there Korans to marry under age girls and over populate earth.

Nonsense. Tell us who the senator is or shut ur fvcking mouth. Hungry liar
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 3:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Baba your anaconda never want retire haba
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by banmee(m): 4:04am On Feb 06, 2016
GboyegaD:
I wish them the best of conjugal bliss. His religion permits him to marry as many as he wants.

If you are a Muslim, go and try that shiit in the western world and see if you'll not go to jail.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by blackprowler: 4:20am On Feb 06, 2016
Built2last:

Very unfortunate ...

I can claim to be Nigeria's number 1 campaigner for population control. You don't hear of me precisely because the ppl with the power and influence don't want you to hear of me. For every so-called % of economic growth Nigeria attains, it is quickly cancelled out and left in negative territory by double or triple the % in population increase occasioned by irresponsible procreation. ALL our cultures and religion in Nigeria promote, encourages, mandates birth birth birth. The only reason we've not even exceeded 200 million by now is the incredible hardship the Babangida government put us in, which forced us to reduce procreation slightly. My own father and mother had over half a dozen children. Till today, between us, we've not had up to half a dozen children. If we followed their footsteps, it means in just 2 generations, 2 ppl would have resulted in about 60 people! Nigeria, there is no god controlling human affairs and if we breed without sense, a time will come when we'll have to start eating one-another. The man who helped the world able to produce more food from agriculture by science (Borlaug) warned that man's ability to reproduce himself, if not properly controlled, is the greatest threat to human survival. The people keep on increasing GEROMETRICALLY (especially in "religious" Africa and the Middle East) and the land available for farming, the seas for fishing, all remain the same size. Nigeria has actually even reduced in size since the Bakkassi handover. I pity the human race; I pity Nigeria. Future generations will curse us

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:22am On Feb 06, 2016
banmee:

If you are a Muslim, go and try that shiit in the western world and see if you'll not go to jail.

On one hand the Western world has pretty much serial monogamy, so let's not really bring them into this. If na roads, hospitals, good government, stadia, airports, economy, then yes.

Nevertheless, this is what was "important" to a whole sitting governor. At least she was not a 13 year old or 6 year old that some accounts claim Muhammed married when he was already deep into adulthood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.