Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) (66208 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Millz404(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2022
Even though her husband came out supporting tinubu. She has maintained her resolve to be Obidient.

Realngoziorji# It was An Awesome Time Today. That Moment Our Apostle General Anselm Madubuko Introduced H E Sir Peter Obi. What an Awesome Way To Wrap up AZUSA 20 � Conference. God bless you Sir for Coming. We are OBIdient. We Move��

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgsWbnNDpuY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Related thread https://www.nairaland.com/7255421/zack-orji-declares-support-tinubu

112 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2022
A sane woman !

How a human being supports a BAT is beyond me . undecided

947 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Bobloco: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2022
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by KingofTheStreet: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2022
light vs darkness

304 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Oddfinder01: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2022
grin
Lol..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by agadez007(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Don’t be surprised that those igbo people that are publicly supporting Tinubu will eventually vote other candidates on the Election Day
APC has failed woefully and deserved to be chased out of Nigeria

437 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by GamalNasser: 11:04am On Aug 01, 2022
These people think they can eat Jagaban money ko? ��� cheesy

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by donaldking100: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2022
a wise woman.

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by OndoRaph(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2022
Even the devil has followers, that makes me not give a hook abt her husband's agbadoistic tendency. Let's unite & be Obidient.

247 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by OndoRaph(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2022
WE FROM MIDDLE-BELT ARE OBIDIENT

330 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by IlovePMB: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Chop and clean mouth things. I want chop Tilumbu money too. Portable said if you want free money, meet Tilumbu. Make una connect me na.

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Image123(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2022
The good thing about Tinubu supporters, they are not do or die.They are not threatening no elections, or to kill and burn down people who don't support Tinubu.

Vote your vote, make i vote my vote. That's democracy. Not this ipobic campaign hijacked from Obi. If SAPA proMAX Obi's campaign can be hijacked and people are telling him to keep quiet that it is beyond him. i wonder what happens to his government.
Someone that was impeached like a mere local government chairman, can't control his campaign, can't control his mouth from lies and embellishment. Na him wan successfully control the diversity of Nigerians and Aso Rock? E go complain tire about his hands being tied. Abi Nigeria na your two pair of shoes wey you dey carry inside bag without PA ni?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Rugaria: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Zack Amusu Orji, with his lips like that of a disoriented Mamba, is a wholly inebriated political jobber that commands no following anywhere in the country, including in his own sitting room. Man just burnt the little respect people have for him over a pot of porridge..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Image123(m): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Rugaria:
Zack Amusu Orji, with his lips like that of a disoriented Mamba, is a wholly inebriated political jobber that commands no following anywhere in the country, including in hionw sitting room. Man just burnt the little respect people have for him over a pot of porridge..

He doesn't need to control a following to vote. He is only being grateful having lived in Lagos and "made it" in Lagos for over 30 years.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Rugaria: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

He doesn't need to control a following to vote. He is only being grateful having lived in Lagos and "made it" in Lagos for over 30 years.
Does Lagos belong to Tinupoo?
How do you guys even reason? So for living in Lagos for a century, we must vote a druglord as a way of saying "thank you"?! How is Tinupoo synonymous with Lagos apart from corruption??
Which culture functions like this.??

168 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by CrownOfClay724: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2022
To each his own.
And better a diversified portfolio for when things go south.

No be everybody fit chow cassava and agbado

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Image123(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Rugaria:

Does Lagos belong to Tinupoo?
How do you guys even reason? So for living in Lagos for a century, we must vote a druglord as a way of saying "thank you"?! How is Tinupoo synonymous with Lagos apart from corruption??
Which culture functions like this.??

Lagos doesn't belong to Tinubu but was governed by Tinubu for 8 years. His boys have also been in charge for about 15years after.
Zach experienced the good governance in this(from his video and explanation). It is only rational for him to throw his support and appreciation behind what has benefited him and that he feels will benefit more.

It is saddening and devilish to see many eastern brothers make millions in Lagos and never try building or improving it but will build many mansions in their villages with the money. And they don't only stop at that, they have several times attempted to hijack/change the state government for no known sensible reason. It is Tinubu's unfortunate fault that they call Lagos no man's land because he created enabling and level environment for everyone to easily make it, even in government. What many of my SE brothers attempt to do in Lagos, no outsiders can try 10% of it in their state. O wrong na, very wrong.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by VeryWickedGoat: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2022
Poison loading...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2022
Never heard of her before. I only know Zack and that's all that matters.

Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by DannyWalker: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2022

Some people dey insult Zack Orji, una no know say Zack na wise man... he just wants to cash out on Tinubu.

Will APC following to vote?

Zack na low key OBIdient

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel please oh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H3lys3v7js

16 Likes

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Skyfornia(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Sincerely, if Tinubu give me some wads of dollars, I will come online to shout he is the best, but on the election day, I will be OBIdient

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by OvulatoryMenses(f): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Zack orji is broke grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by okoliobinna84(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Comrade has failed in her duty as the mother of the house. She should up her game and bring the Efulefu to his senses.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by posty56: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Zack orji was bought and paid for ,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2022
no election in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa

193 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by UptownVibes(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2022
The husband wan just chop Tinubu money.. Person wen no see money shave .. Dude wan just cashout ,even that Mr jollof. Later on they will apologize to Nigerians.. Na so e reach.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Majesty33(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2022
yes!yes!! yes!!! thats a good decision @ Ngozi Orji.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by ubest1(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2022
APC target are always broke retiree who there can easily bribe, tell me which current big entertainer rooting for APC

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by SmartPolician: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2022
OndoRaph:
Even the devil has followers, that makes me not give a hook abt her husband's agbadoistic tendency. Let's unite & be Obidient.

You guys need to understand psychology.

Bola Tinubu has been relevant in national politics before some of us were born. No matter how bad a politician may be, there MUST be people whose programs and policies have positively changed their lives and made them better. By design, humans are programmed to show gratitude by giving back.

Therefore, you need to stop attacking them for saying they would vote for such politicians (you consider evil) because you don't know their story and they also have the right to choice.

Instead, convince them that your candidate is better than theirs and that salvaging a dying country is better than appreciating a politician for what they benefited from their administration.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.