Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently (2064 Views)

Adults Male Bullmastiff And Box Head Rottweiler / LOCAL DOG - EKUKE (pup) Needed Urgently For My New House - ABUJA / N12,000 Male or female GSD or ROTT Pup Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by piper14: 12:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Caucasain and box head rottwilier puppy both male needed in benin or close by state...budget is 30k each for them
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by Stancrus(m): 5:07am On Feb 06, 2016
Lols u most be a joker bro u can't get either one of them at dat prize that's the honest truth except u are looking for a crossbreed
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by anochuks08(m): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Nawa for Nigerians, but you sold your own Caucasians for 80k. Please Fear God angry

1 Like

Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by piper14: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Its an open market...a client says thats his budget and begged me to sell mine at that price,all I can do for him is this cos u never can tell whos going to sell at that price to him...have sold my puppies at 30k so many times...so dont give me that crap
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by Prodeegee(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2016
piper14:
Its an open market...a client says thats his budget and begged me to sell mine at that price,all I can do for him is this cos u never can tell whos going to sell at that price to him...have sold my puppies at 30k so many times...so dont give me that crap
contact chucky234 or arcbay. Or barcaboi or bountydog

1 Like

Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by toms55(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Piper14 you are a blatant liar those puppies belongs to baryoh007. And that's his picture right there. Fucking scammer. You have no puppies neither do you have a dog. @prodeegee please dont fall for it.

Here is the link he stole those pictures from
https://www.nairaland.com/2142794/caucasian-pups-sale-females-males
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by Prodeegee(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2016
toms55:
Piper14 you are a blatant liar those puppies belongs to baryoh007. And that's his picture right there. Fucking scammer. You have no puppies neither do you have a dog. @prodeegee please dont fall for it.

Here is the link he stole those pictures from
https://www.nairaland.com/2142794/caucasian-pups-sale-females-males
lol...all ds nairaland dudes sha

1 Like

Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by Baryoh007(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2016
Bros Piper14, what you did was brave stealing pictures from a site and posting on the same site. Seems all your pictures ads 're stolen. Be careful with gUys on here that can't back up adverts with recent video.

1 Like

Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by piper14: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2016
I only marketed the puppies for the said ower in abeokuta,i breed puppies of my own and its not all time pups are available,so what do u do You source for from other breeders...your talking when you dont know anything about dog bix @Toms55
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by toms55(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2016
I have no issues with you, the real owner of those puppies just spoke above you. And it shows that he doesn't even know you. So why lying? You just want to scam innocent people. undecided
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by piper14: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Breeders send pix and tell me to market...if you check my earlier post u wod find one I say I help ppl find pups they want....if have scammed anyone here he or her should come up and say it....this sopos to be our forum whr we help each other not condemn one another
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by toms55(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2016
piper14:
Breeders send pix and tell me to market...if you check my earlier post u wod find one I say I help ppl find pups they want....if have scammed anyone here he or her should come up and say it....this sopos to be our forum whr we help each other not condemn one another
dude, baryoh007 is the breeder and owner of those pups and he doesn't even know you. So what are you saying? Quit blind argument. Admit you stole pictures and you were caught. angry

1 Like

Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by piper14: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2016
Have gone tru his pix and the are lot of pix...why dint I take as much as possible pix dare n post them to convince ppl Am jst seeing his own for the first tym...and clearly someone not him gave me those pix to market for him, I dont beg for buyers @Toms55...I hav good records if u mst know
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by piper14: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2016
@Toms55 why not let the owner face me Are you his side kick,do you have a cut....do u know how many ppl use my pix?
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by Baryoh007(m): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2016
Piper14, it's clear you only upload pictures you find on internet. I live in Akure and not Abeokuta. Toms is a good friend. You can't just upload pictures for any breeder without verifying. That's called bad business. Be careful next time or just admit you too the pics without my consent. Happy selling bro
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by Baryoh007(m): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Best to watermark every picture uploaded on here.
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by piper14: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2016
@baryoh really sorry for the pictures...here is the contact of the man that gave me the pix 08134941047,his kennel is py kennel or somtin like that...am being honest here,all I do is help brothers
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by barcaboi(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
piper14:
I only marketed the puppies for the said ower in abeokuta,i breed puppies of my own and its not all time pups are available,so what do u do You source for from other breeders...your talking when you dont know anything about dog bix @Toms55
the owner of the said pics just accused u himself and u still dey talk... baryoh007 just said same and he is the owner...did he ask u to sell for him?....so u wanna buy at 30k and sell at 80k...9ce try
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by barcaboi(m): 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Prodeegee:
contact chucky234 or arcbay. Or barcaboi or bountydog

no be serious buyer jare....30k....he shd ask d guy that has caucasian and mastiff mix...
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by ImFortress(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
toms55:
dude, baryoh007 is the breeder and owner of those pups and he doesn't even know you. So what are you saying? Quit blind argument. Admit you stole pictures and you were caught. angry

You're just ignorant about reselling So shut up.
Piper14 move on
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by ImFortress(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
barcaboi:

the owner of the said pics just accused u himself and u still dey talk... baryoh007 just said same and he is the owner...did he ask u to sell for him?....so u wanna buy at 30k and sell at 80k...9ce try
What if the said owner sent this pix to someone and the someone sent to him? Barcaboi. na reselling na, abi you wan tell me say you never market puppy wey you no know before?
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by ImFortress(m): 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Baryoh007:
Piper14, it's clear you only upload pictures you find on internet. I live in Akure and not Abeokuta. Toms is a good friend. You can't just upload pictures for any breeder without verifying. That's called bad business. Be careful next time or just admit you too the pics without my consent. Happy selling bro
Is this your first litter, cause yore sounding l like it is.
I've seen my pix very far from home, allI know is that my puppies be sold. Only that should be your concern
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by toms55(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
ImFortress:

You're just ignorant about reselling So shut up.
Piper14 move on
It is either you are also fraudster like him or you simply encourage plagiarism. slowpoke
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by ImFortress(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
toms55:
It is either you are also fraudster like him or you simply encourage plagiarism. slowpoke
What if someone sent him the pix and he's trying to market to get a cut in it? think before you lay accusing fingers.
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by toms55(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
ImFortress:

What if someone sent him the pix and he's trying to market to get a cut in it? think before you lay accusing fingers.
he already said that and apologised, so what's the fuss? What if an innocent person actually make contacts, pay and no dog delivered isn't that scam? Now that the truth has being exposed he will stop using the picture(s)

I think you should do the thinking here because people have just been saved undecided
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by piper14: 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Its all right guys...when I posted this I dint add my number to it,if I want to buy at 30k n resell I wont do it here...I got places to go to,was only doing a customer a favour by helping him look for his budget...about the said pix,I tink if anyone got a bone to grind his number is dare...hav apologized to the said real owner..so lets plz go on with more pressing matas
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by ImFortress(m): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
piper14:
Its all right guys...when I posted this I dint add my number to it,if I want to buy at 30k n resell I wont do it here...I got places to go to,was only doing a customer a favour by helping him look for his budget...about the said pix,I tink if anyone got a bone to grind his number is dare...hav apologized to the said real owner..so lets plz go on with more pressing matas
Tom55 that's maturity talking not ignorance
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by ImFortress(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
piper14:
Toms55 that's maturity talking not ignorance
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by Prodeegee(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
barcaboi:

no be serious buyer jare....30k....he shd ask d guy that has caucasian and mastiff mix...
I knw na. I want make una see ni

1 Like

Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by toms55(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
ImFortress:

Toms55 that's maturity talking not ignorance
ode, if that didn't happen would he have a change of mind?

I don't need to school you dude. But u got nothing more rational to talk about so quit mentioning me
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by piper14: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tom55 I dont advise anyone to pay before delivery....my policy is u inspect the dog before u pay,u can call me up n try it out...he cud have pups dat looks like d one on d pix,and somtyms whn u take pix of pups d tun out to looks unattractive cos ur not gud wid cameras...I get @imfortress point n I concur,real scams dont do lame tins like dis...they r really good u wont bliv,am not a scam n am not saying anyone is..
Re: Caucasain And Box Head Rottwilier Pup Needed In Benin Urgently by toms55(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Piper14, I strongly understand your point bro and as a matter of fact I've stopped talking about it. I don't know that guy's problem. He mentioned me without working on his reasoning. The person who sent you those pictures is the real culprit. Pronto.

So why the heck does ImFortress have to mention me?

Peace out bro. One love

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owerri Dog Walk/parade 2017!!! / One Of The Baddest Putbill In World (pics) / German Shepherd Puppies For Sale Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.