Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) (27512 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Daar Communications Presents Card To Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by sugarbelly: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Mopolchi: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by chichriso: 7:28am On Feb 06, 2016
Tinubu is indeed ‘Lion of Bourdilon’

4 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by olusd(m): 7:29am On Feb 06, 2016
Like him or hate him, Jagaban is a smart player. He does his things wisely and d world can see it.

2 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by tomdon(m): 7:30am On Feb 06, 2016
themilanway:
Tinubu shouldn't have agreed to out of court settlement,he should have stuck to his gun and teach dumb heads like Dokepsi a life time lesson.

Anyway I'm sure henceforth any one that tries to mess his hard built name up will remember that there is just one JAGABAN in Nigeria.

Enough said.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by anonimi: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2016
skademzy:
Alternative Dispute Resolution... I only pity those lawyers who thought they could make millions out of the case as OYO is their case as it stand now.

Be rest assured that the lawyers of both parties hammered out these agreement to settle out of court and would have been duly paid their correct FEES.
It is just to save face for both of them instead of further exposing their dirty linen in public. It is not the first time the man who CLAIMS to be Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu is settling out of court instead of going through a lengthy court process. grin
Let him go and harass Omoyele Sowore of Saharareporters in the same way for obodo America. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2356775_tinubudrugcasesaharareporters_jpeg167b8ea8cbb99b265e6f4465fc1b7b32
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Burger01(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2016
Mosesoly:
just imagine,if jonathan had won the election,it is very very certain,this apology would not have been tendered....
I'm telling you. Shameless man, shameless Jonathan angry

3 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Akaujaa(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2016
OLADD:
When will the same Tinubu and his media consortium (The Nation, TV Continental and Radio Continental) issue public apology to Jonathan and his family for the damaging and abusive stories made against them before the elections?

This is a country where evil is celebrated than good. Bola Tinubu, enjoy your political manipulations while it last. Every Lagosian can attest to the veracity of all the facts contained in that AIT documentary.

Tell your Jonathan to go to court the same way Tinubu did.

10 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by JAZES(m): 7:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Am loving this...when trouble sleep yanga go wake am. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by anonimi: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2016
olusd:
Like him or hate him, Jagaban is a smart player. He does his things wisely and d world can see it.

........at whose expense, cost and DEPRIVATION of facilities, utilities, infrastructure, EMPLOYMENT etc that should have been provided with the stolen billions $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

eaglechild:
We can't complete Lagos light rail project

We obviously can't complete Lekki international phantom airport.

And you will be the biggest fool to think that we can complete Eko Atlantic.

Use your head people where do you think we are getting all the money we are using to sponsor Buhari undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2079192_fasholaa_jpegfc425dbc9482db4d2098e4dd5e8bee75

Ikengawo:
Lagosians are being taxed to death and this is their streets I kid you not. These are from a trip i took this week!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2539495_11536070101534029375991144254745047279238652n1_jpg904d6bcb9290d642e644c693f99fce70
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2539504_11535817101534029359141149092722280260162557n_jpg81f8a9c9523fe01700d0045dbadb6c3b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2539510_10641016101534029353391143606536068180508172n_jpege8abc961832792888aa249cb44a8e995

People will be shouting APC APC APC Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba while sloshing through this just to look for a job to feed their hopeless children. I'm an Igbo man and I hate what Rochas Okorocha is reducing Imo to. Under Sam Mbakwe, Imo build it's own airport with 0 federal assistance or money and local engineers and architects. Today we stand toe to toe with Osun and Zamafara to beg for money from a cattle rearer with no education!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2571027_buharipoker_jpeg226b8276c6a021ac1a07f80d2f9b8246
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by greggng: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2016
Progressive01:
I swear! The tin peper me for body when I hear say na only apologies dem go give. Would have loved to see that fat fvckface lose nothing less than 2billion!! angry Tinubu failed me on this one.

Per the apology letter: asss licking has never been this deep. Jagaban's butthole must be looking soo clean right now. cheesy

Don't be angry. Ait has not been able to pay salary so were will the get that type of money. Mere looking at dolpesi you will notice that he is not healthy and more presure on him might send him to the great beyound. Tinubu doesnot wanna be mentioned as the reason for his plights

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by annamaria: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2016
fretnot:
Further to the terms of settlement in Suit No: ID/196GCMW/2015 between Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Daar Communications Plc filed as a result of the broadcast of a documentary titled ‘Lion of Bourdilon’ and which terms were adopted at the High Court of Lagos State on 5th February, 2016 as the judgment of the court, the defendant, Daar Communication Plc, hereby retract and apologise to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as follows:

1. Daar Communications Plc, acknowledges that Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is an outstanding political leader of unblemished character and integrity, as well as a leading public figure and opinion moulder who has made and continues to make immense, colossal and gargantuan contributions to the progress and development of the nation in general. And Lagos State in particular.

2. Daar Communications Plc admits that in airing the said documentary, it had no intention whatsoever to embarrass or diminish the high reputation of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu which it respects and attests to.

Laughing at the bolded. Indeed!

1 Like

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by eDoc: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2016
2kris:
It was business tinubu should live with it,not personal @ all.
But dokpesi should try nd pay up his workers are starving

He is living with it,hence the retraction of their statement and public apology tendered.

3 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by eDoc: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Tinubu :FATHER OF NIGERIA POLITICS
Ja.... Ga ... Ja... Ga..... JAGABAN

[b]Modern [/b]FATHER OF NIGERIA POLITICS
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2016
after war comes peace

1 Like

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by skido1968(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2016
JAGABAN DE BORGU HIMSELF. BABA E JEBURE. OBE I MI INU AGBA. LONG LIVE.

2 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by ogmaskman: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2016
OLADD:
When will the same Tinubu and his media consortium (The Nation, TV Continental and Radio Continental) issue public apology to Jonathan and his family for the damaging and abusive stories made against them before the elections?

This is a country where evil is celebrated than good. Bola Tinubu, enjoy your political manipulations while it last. Every Lagosian can attest to the veracity of all the facts contained in that AIT documentary.

Do you Realy think that a proud dokpesi, with an ozekhome by his side will go on his knees if what he aired had a film of truth. That
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by tinktanker: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2016
kuuljay:
ad their spokes person I suggest you ask your Jonah and family to go to court ,shikena!!!
he is more mature Dan tinubu
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 06, 2016
tygg
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by OLADD: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2016
ogmaskman:

Do you Realy think that a proud dokpesi, with an ozekhome by his side will go on his knees if what he aired had a film of truth. That

Go over that documentary again (if you have access to it) and tell us any one of the allegations that's not true.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by omogidi234(m): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Lol, they should be made to stand on the highest building and read out the apology to the hearing of all in Nigeria and beyond angry Rubbish

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You too much.

2 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by anytexy: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2016
OLADD:

You nailed it. Magana yakari.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by phemmie06(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm. Daar communication, I read the news on TVC screen but I don't believe it. He who laugh last laugh best. Hin ton or ;DHmmmmmm. Daar communication, I read the news on TVC screen but I don't believe it. He who laugh last laugh best.
Despite all the proceed realize from it your financial statements will still be at loss which means nothing for the shareholders. Hintonor grin grin grin
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by agog: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2016
naijagobetter:
The number one terse of settlements sweet my belle die, even though Tinibu is not a saint Dokpesi is the direct opposite law of karma at play once again. I wish both parties well, while others should learn and borrow a leaf from what transpired.

Well said op
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by phemmie06(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2016
OLADD:

Ogbeni. Take up the case for Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by gigabyte13: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2016
OLADD:

EKPA...!!! The court is wide open. Choosing wailing has a hobby pays no bill. Even Dokpesi will owe you 2yrs salary if he even consider you for employment.

1 Like

Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by mannobi(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2016
DAAR COMMUNICATIONS HUMILIATED AT LAST. shame on PDP, dokpesi and their gullible fans
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by OLADD: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2016
Why waste time on Jagaban knowing fully well he purportedly has a grip on a section of the judiciary? Can you still remember his famous Certificate and CCB trials? The late Gani Fawehinmi was rough handled right in the premises of a Lagos High Court, courtesy of your hero.
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2016
[b][/b]
another lesson learnt.... when u are in power always remember is a temporary. Imaging PDP is still ruling these people by now wud have finish up ds man called Tinubu with their lies n very unfortunate some gullible people are there ready to swallow their vitriol
God Help My Country
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by mkoabiola: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Jagaban has d resources to pursue d case to a logical conclusion.
Dokpesi knew hs bank acct wil show red ,hence my guy find alternative
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by CecyAdrian(f): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2016
omogidi234:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You too much.

Yes na, we all both in Nigeria and out heard and saw the rubbish they cooked up, in d same manner, they should cook up an apology documentary and show it to the whole world or take up my first advice.

You no know hw the thing wey them do de pain me, not to talk of Tinubu agreeing to settle out of court!
Re: DAAR Communications Letter Of Apology To Tinubu (Full Text) by ernecy(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2016
It's call eating ur own word. cheesy grin cheesy

Messing with Jagaban is at ur own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once / Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant / Bukola Saraki Meets Edwin Clark (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.