Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral (760 Views)

SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) / Zimbabwean Prostitutes Offer Free Sex To Mourners At Thief’s Funeral (Photos) / Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral,horrifying Her Husband, Who Paid To Have Her Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 4:48am On Feb 06, 2016
Lol...you heard right. No. You saw right! Kai! Just imagine the scenario. You're at a funeral perhaps looking at the casket, shaking your head in sadness, wondering why death can be so cruel, when suddenly the woman you're supposedly burying shows up like "Hey sorry I'm late. This is not my real face. See my real face here." grin

A husband got the shock of a lifetime when the wife he paid to get killed showed up to her own funeral.
Balenga Kalala hired a team of hit men to kill his wife of 10 years, Noela Rukundo, while she returned to her native Burundi in early 2015.
The hitmen informed Kalala that she had been killed when she had actually been released with a memory card of recorded conversations between him and the gang of hitmen, the BBC reported.

On February 22, 2015, Noela confronted her husband at her own funeral.
When she spotted Kalala leaving, she stepped out of her car and saw him put his hands on his head in horror.
He said: ‘Is it my eyes? Is it a ghost?’
She replied: ‘Surprise! I’m still alive!’
In an interview with the BBC on Thursday, Rukundo recalled how he touched her shoulder to find it solid. He jumped and started screaming.
Kalala wailed: ‘I’m sorry for everything’.
The couple had met 11 years earlier right after Noela arrived in Australia from Burundi.
Kalala was a recent refugee from the Democratic Republic of Congo and they had the same social worker.
They fell in love, moved into together in Melbourne and had three children.
Rukundo immediately called the police after the confrontation and Kalala eventually pleaded guilty and was sentenced to nine years in prison for incitement to murder.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/05/wife-crashes-her-own-funeral-horrifying-her-husband-who-had-paid-to-have-her-killed-5664524/?ito=facebook

Re: Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral by INTROVERT(f): 5:18am On Feb 06, 2016
Why
Re: Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 6:36am On Feb 06, 2016
INTROVERT:
Why

The woman's number isn't going thru undecided I for ask am...
Re: Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral by Exponental(m): 6:43am On Feb 06, 2016
So the husband didn't check her corpse at all? Sounds more like a lie.
Re: Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral by Flexherbal(m): 6:56am On Feb 06, 2016
Maybe the husband was scared to check her corpse because he killed her.
Re: Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Exponental:
So the husband didn't check her corpse at all? Sounds more like a lie.

Bruh...check the source
Re: Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral by balash(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Lol African magic
Re: Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral by INTROVERT(f): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

The woman's number isn't going thru undecided I for ask am...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Four Year Old Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / UAE Govt Releases List Of Nigerian Politicians Who Have Properties In Dubai (see / Lady Whom Accuse A Young Man Of Stealing From Her Sponsored The Post On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.