Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) (42354 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Backward: Mark Zuckerberg Vs Nigeria's ICT Minister - Pix / Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / We Reversed Admission Policy Because The North Is Backward – Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by captainmuyi(m): 9:55am On Feb 06, 2016
The Seems funnys but we need the young generation to lead the continent and nigeria
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Flexherbal(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Hahahahhahahahaaa!
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Misselocon(f): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2016
The so-called veterans who are supposed to know beta ruling the country into the ground....people older Dan Nigeria counting from our independence ruling still not wiser....rili dunno
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by tico1212(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2016
diasporaman:
Buhari said naira was murdered by babangida about 30 years ago.

Anyway let's eat and forget about the APC fallacious manifesto of 1Naira to 1dollar
Abeg serve me dat middle one wey dey down.... ehn that one, iyen gan gan ..... wagbayi.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Burgerlomo: 10:03am On Feb 06, 2016
They're backwards because of their greediness and selfishness.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2016
dovelike:
Abeg joor. grin They be like "Una matter plenty, make I cool head small"

our own realy surpass acceptable.....

what the op doesnt see in the photos is,when they sleep,they are with black-people..

this is a sign of trust and with family-members,.....this is not weakness......

1 Like

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by prettyboi1(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2016
Firefire:
You see...

Couple with sit-tight leaders, and weak individual, fully spent and outdated coming to power in the 21st century.

See African leaders as of 2011, please check who among them have relinquished power, overthrown or revolutionized ?

The problem with you all is you are mental slaves to the west and always want to be like the west. What you don't realize is there are cultural differences all around the world and these cultural differences also influence how and why nations are ruled differently from each other. Posting the names of leaders of African countries and how long they ruled/rule won't change a thing. I bet you, if US presidents were governing for 50 years,people like you would say that's the best and we should copy it.
Ordinarily, countries should have been left to run in whatever way works for them as long as there's justice and fairness,but the west keeps trying to pokenose and have everybody follow their own style of governance all because they want influence over other countries......It can't work because cultures vary. Go to the east of the world, many countries there are either monarchies or authoritarian governments till today and they're prospering, what do you have to say about that? Or did you just feel like slaving up as we like to always do?

2 Likes

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by demolinka(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2016
diasporaman:

Anyway let's eat and forget about the APC fallacious manifesto of 1Naira to 1dollar
Guy which kain pix be dis? But u know say person dey fast na
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2016
prettyboi1:

The problem with you all is you are mental slaves to the west and always want to be like the west. What you don't realize is there are cultural differences all around the world and these cultural differences also influence how and why nations are ruled differently from each other. Posting the names of leaders of African countries and how long they ruled/rule won't change a thing. I bet you, if US presidents were governing for 50 years,people like you would say that's the best and we should copy it.
Ordinarily, countries should have been left to run in whatever way works for them as long as there's justice and fairness,but the west keeps trying to pokenose and have everybody follow their own style of governance... It can't work because cultures vart. Go to the east of the world, many countries there are either monarchies or authoritarian governments till today and they're prospering, what do you have to say about that? Or did you just feel like slaving up as we like to always do?

dont mind them...the worship of white-people is their daily bread....

thats why,we shoudnt allow none like them to lead anything in black-nations.....

1 Like

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by yommys01(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Disapointed in Seun and the mods who pushed this to the front page.

So whites don't sleep at events? This is shamefully. Hopefully one day Seun wil wake up and realise how influential he has become and finally be sensitive.

This thread is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2016
mrvitalis:
The problems with Africa is religion
If we become less religious then u would see development start
Very good post, are you a philosopher?
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2016
yommys01:
Disapointed in Seun and the mods who pushed this to the front page.

So whites don't sleep at events? This is shamefully. Hopefully one day Seun wil wake up and realise how influential he has become and finally be sensitive.

This thread is a disgrace.

imagine.....

and to all those,that want the black-race destroyed should make them selfs ready for destruction....

you can not threaten gods portion and get away with it.....

the white-race will pay for the atrocities they commited in the world....man may forget,but god,,never forgets!!!....
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Feranchek(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2016
dearpreye:

Sleeping leaders can only build a sleeping continent.

Hmmm.... thanks a lot brov. Didn't see it that way sef. God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by HAH: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Toosure70:
granpa ruling in afriva

Do you know that Bernie Sanders is 72 and Hillary Clinton is 69 and donald trump is 70, this are the leading contenders of the white house.

Governance has nothing to do with age but astuteness and competence

1 Like

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2016
dearpreye:

Sleeping leaders can only build a sleeping continent.

is god asleep??....because god is quiet towards you,doesnt mean he is asleep....

wowww....the brainwashing the whites gave you people is very strong....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by bebe2(f): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2016
Pidggin:
If Obama is caught napping in public, there would be a nationwide outcry, and he may be impeached

In Africa, people laugh it off.

Dats it we are too happy for our own good.

The westerners are so serious and never take things for granted. Every single issue gets an enquiry, why did it happen? How to make sure it never happens again.

But we go just laugh dance it away on Sunday. Couple wit the stupid it is well that pple keep telling each other.

It is not well undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by farouk0403(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2016
rionel:
A man woke up from sleep this morning shouting holy ghost fire. D wife asked is lion chasing U in your dream?, "that would have been better" said the man. What happened d wife ask? I nearly voted for APC again in my dream, the wife shouted blood of Jesus.......

Not funny try again later. You hear

1 Like

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Firefire(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2016
prettyboi1:

[s]The problem with you all is you are mental slaves to the west and always want to be like the west. What you don't realize is there are cultural differences all around the world and these cultural differences also influence how and why nations are ruled differently from each other. Posting the names of leaders of African countries and how long they ruled/rule won't change a thing. I bet you, if US presidents were governing for 50 years,people like you would say that's the best and we should copy it.
Ordinarily, countries should have been left to run in whatever way works for them as long as there's justice and fairness,but the west keeps trying to pokenose and have everybody follow their own style of governance all because they want influence over other countries......It can't work because cultures vary. Go to the east of the world, many countries there are either monarchies or authoritarian governments till today and they're prospering, what do you have to say about that? Or did you just feel like slaving up as we like to always do[/s]?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2016
mrvitalis:
The problems with Africa is religion
If we become less religious then u would see development start
Absolutely! Every thing is blamed on the devil and spirit and then asked to depend on prayers alone, and the people responsible physically will walk free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by kjhova(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Africans are backward because they are foolish, stuppid, evil and wicked

Simple and short

Most of us say this about Africans generally but won't accept that is applies to us individiually. Do you think these qualities apply to you as a person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by anonimi: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2016
Toosure70:
granpa ruling in afriva

..................while their grandpikins dey wait for messiah in khaki & boots or babanriga and salubata to help them CHANGE their self-imposed

- penury
- unemployment
- deprivation and
- diseases

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2029034_failbuhari10_jpeg11315a33f99ed88e64c2c875eabb4b78

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

1 Like

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by damilareoye: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2016
cheesy

Sleep for Africa.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2016
prettyboi1:

Ordinarily, countries should have been left to run in whatever way works for them as long as there's justice and fairness,but the west keeps trying to pokenose and have everybody follow their own style of governance all because they want influence over other countries......It can't work because cultures vary. Go to the east of the world, many countries there are either monarchies or authoritarian governments till today and they're prospering, what do you have to say about that? Or did you just feel like slaving up as we like to always do?
nothing like slavery there, it's just basic competency if i employ you and you fall asleep on the job i will sack you. Do you agree?

You say we shouldn't 'copy westerners but our leaders go and get advise from them, we even write and speak in their languages, our so called leaders loot our money and dump them in western banks. Damn! You want me to go on? I agree with you on this though, Africans are will always be slaves to the westerners, no matter how in denial they ( africans) may be, now give me one example of that country which is prospering without influence from the west.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by scobyy2007: 10:48am On Feb 06, 2016
[size=20pt] bad spelling ruling too.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/size]

Toosure70:
granpa ruling in afriva
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by 4nobody4every1: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2016
benELOHIM7:
These pictures sum up why africa is way behind.
buhahahahaha, U are a clown, U made me laugh so hard, chai grin grin grin cool
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by banmee(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Pidggin:
If Obama is caught napping in public, there would be a nationwide outcry, and he may be impeached

In Africa, people laugh it off.

That is why I have been saying that the problem with Nigeria is not it's leaders but it's citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by successralu(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2016
pet4ril:
Except me........ I'm always forward, if you doubt me, come and see yourself

Send me your house address Asap... I'll love to come and see 4 myself

kiss kiss
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by banmee(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Feranchek:
How does this translate to backwardness biko

Really? Every great leader understands that perception is reality. This is why you will never see an American public official sleeping on duty. If there is, I guarantee you he got fired or impeached.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2016
diasporaman:

my broda,where d party at? Na my weakness you upload for here so o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable / ACP Emmanuel Idowu Asufi Slumps, Dies In Office (Photo) / Deposed Emir Sanusi Sues IGP, DSS DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.