Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,920 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) (42399 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Backward: Mark Zuckerberg Vs Nigeria's ICT Minister - Pix / Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / We Reversed Admission Policy Because The North Is Backward – Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Deejacy2:
You are so on point bro.., I admire your thinking, if only 99% of Nigerians can think like you, this country will be a better place...
Thanks
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by tsdarkside(m): 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
its time our psychiatrists(i hope the black-race has this professionals),to start making strategies how to entbrainwash the entire black-race without bloodshed......

me,i only see disaster for the black-race like this...

let jonathan go without punishment??.......

you must be kidding me....
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by prettyboi1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
benELOHIM7:
grin how long will you continue decieving yourself? Look at this rat talking about honour. Does honour put food on your table? Will it raise your dying economy? Thesame leaders you want to die for now are the ones dragging your name to the mud. Bloody hypocrite angry
Obviously, you can't read,so there's no need to even bother relating with an illiterate like you bro ...ciao.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by TippyTop(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Shut up.
Come to USA and ask a 40 year old man the cities in the state he lives or the governor of his state, you will wait for 2 million years for the answer.

I bet you haven't been out of Nigeria

You're very right.
Americans are illiterates that's why we run to their country. Hit me up when you wake from ya dream.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
TippyTop:

You're very right.
Americans are illiterates that's why we run to their country. Hit me up when you wake ya from ya dream.

Very funny....and hypocritical post from that person.

Why should they bother when they have almost everything put in place by them? How has our knowledge of our governors translated into a higher standard of living? We simply major in the minor things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by TippyTop(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
dearpreye:

Very funny....and hypocritical post from that person.

Why should they bother when they have almost everything put in place by them? How has our knowledge of our governors translated into a higher standard of living? We simply major in the minor things.

Correct.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Danpotter(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Africa is lacking behind because of religion,language and lack of racial pride. Take instance Nigeria has to be split into good 3 before we attain 1 of this .., Language
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by egee(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Last I checked.. Obama is African too
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by mikolo80: 1:13am On Feb 07, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Shut up.
Come to USA and ask a 40 year old man the cities in the state he lives or the governor of his state, you will wait for 2 million years for the answer.

I bet you haven't been out of Nigeria
yet he will vote for who provides a good economy while your knowledgeable 40 year old common entrance guru doesn't vote or votes for tribe and religion
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by mikolo80: 1:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Sijo01:
Lol
Bunch of Africa lazy, dictator thieves. cheesy cheesy
and yet we voted for them
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Mist100: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pidggin:
If Obama is caught napping in public, there would be a nationwide outcry, and he may be impeached

In Africa, people laugh it off.

IF THERE CAN BE AN OUTCRY OVER SUCH A NATURAL PHENOMENON AS SLEEP AND NO OUTCRY OVER SUCH AN UNNATURAL PHENOMENON AS SAME SEX MARRIAGES TO THE EXTENT THAT IT HAS BECOME CONSTITUTIONALLY LEGAL FOR A MAN TO SLEEP WITH A FELLOW MAN IN AMERICA, RINGS IN HAND. THEN, LET THE AFRICA LEADERS TO THEIR SLEEPING IN PEACE. THEY ARE ONLY BEING NATURAL. WHY ALL THE OUTCRY. AND WHO AMONG THESE TWO IS ALWAYS FIGHTING AGAINST NATURE. THINK ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING, NUCLEAR BOMBS........................BY PEOPLE ALWAYS AWAKE TO MAKING OUR WORLD BLEEDING AT OUR FEET. I GOING TO SLEEP GOODNIGHT. I BELONG TO THE NATURAL PEOPLE!!! AND ITS ONLY GOD THAT DOES NOT SLUMBER NOR SLEEP.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by blueAgent(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Danpotter:
Africa is lacking behind because of religion,language and lack of racial pride. Take instance Nigeria has to be split into good 3 before we attain 1 of this .., Language

Na lie.
Somalia is one of the most homogenous country in the world. they have one religeon,Homogenous culture ,Language, yet they are raveaged by wars
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by blueAgent(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
egee:
Last I checked.. Obama is African too

So Obama made US wat they are . or less U want to give him credit for passing same sex mirrage laws and other crap.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by SenatorJames(m): 12:50am On Feb 18, 2016
Everybody will surely sleep consciously or unconsciously after a stressful day work which is natural.

God bless Africa
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 18, 2016
These type of threads is constantly making front page, there are aimed at convincing us we are hopeless and inferior to the white man.

Do you know that I have never seen any thread that is negative about the white man ever make front page.

People wake up!

Even NL may have been secretly purchased by white man, they are constantly buying up any media that has potential to enlighten the black man.

Let us wake up.

@ topic
Is Obama not an African?

Many photos exist of white politicians sleeping, but OP, who is likely a secret white racist, is only interested in posting pictures of African politicians with their eyes closed.
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by tck2000(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
-
Re: Why Africa Is Backward (pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Toosure70:
Africa go better. just wait

JESUS IS COMING SOON WAIT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Dumps PDP / Deadlock Over Governor Wike As Atiku Searches For Running Mate / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.