Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man (25495 Views)

Yemi Alade Stuns in South Africa Venda Attire, Rock It On Stage / Beverly Naya Is Stunning In Fringe Mini Dress / Yemi Alade Stuns In Red Native Jumpsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by baywatch84(m): 8:16am On Feb 06, 2016
goldiam:
see the saloon wet she dey make her hair. Well I no go talk wet in dey my mind.
what's so special about her anyways that she can't make her hair anywhere, cos she's not fixing Brazilian and Peruvian hair in one big saloon in island abi? Try to be original sometimes never forget where you come from, everything about her is so simple but I don't know if she's ego driven but her appearance to all other I'm seeing around, she's still very much okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Stanleyafam(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2016
U want a God fearing man, yet u don't act in a God fearing way.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Afrok(m): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Macchiavelli:
. she didn't state much unlike some girls that will say he must be 6 ft, must have shiny teeth, must wear size 49 shoes, fair in complexion.
haha.... boss even the devil dey fear for those ladies coz their taste is high and sweeter than the Apple Eve gave Adam, meaning they can only meet such men during and after judgement.
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Souljaboi1: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2016
Macchiavelli:
. she didn't state much unlike some girls that will say he must be 6 ft, must have shiny teeth, must wear size 49 shoes, fair in complexion.

grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by mediachirps(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2016
My crush.
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2016
moneybag100:
After you don bang phyno tired finish you now want God fearing man....ladies sha.
Don't mind her angry
...but who bang tire? She, Phyno grin sad lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by tico1212(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2016
Pascal181:
I can't help admiring this lady. I so much love her.
Are you a God fearing man?
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by emzila(m): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2016
if you take her to a pastor now she will say all wat the man knows is prayer and prayer yet she wants a God fearing man. you take her to Dangote, d marriage will collapse the following week because Dangote will be too busy to know she exist yet she need a hard working man.
I asking ladies to look for something different from their view of life, its fascinating because you will have the opportunity to learn other side of life and also teach someone your own understanding of life.
truth be told, Yemi Alade is by God's grace, a successful woman, why is she so bend to getting a reach(not just by saying it but must show it) man.
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Gkemz: 8:56am On Feb 06, 2016
Nowadays even 0losh0 dey ask for a God fearing gentleman

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by MrCork: 9:26am On Feb 06, 2016
NinaArsenal:
Wow. She looks beautiful

angry
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by MrCork: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2016
NinaArsenal:
Wow. She looks beautiful

....are you lightskin? angry
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Lovely pic ... Lol that hair hair tho cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Dlorv(f): 9:46am On Feb 06, 2016
Dat true she looking 4 her johnny once again
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by 100Cents: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2016
Nice one Yemi.

You are praying for husband.
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by hohafrank(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2016
dejonathan:
I Have All Does Qualities.....YEMI ALADE...WILL U MARRY ME??
. She will not marry you because of your poor written English.It is 'those' not 'does' qualities.
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2016
abiodun2007:
Yemi Alade looked stunning in a fringe crop top and Ankara pants..The singer als revealed she is very much single and has given clues on the characters her ideal man must possess. She told Saturday Beats

“I like my man to be God fearing; have a good sense of style and good humour. He has to be one that has ambition and purpose and he must show it, not just talk about it.

See photos below...

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/yemi-alade-stuns-in-fringe-crop-top-reveals-qualities-of-her-ideal-man.html

Photo source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBX0Jnagv0h/?taken-by=yemialade

put on something like this dey find God fearing man,no worry,the devil is on it's way
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by dejonathan(f): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
hohafrank:
. She will not marry you because of your poor written English.It is 'those' not 'does' qualities.
tanks for rhe correction
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2016
I like her alot
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by MrPresident1: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Double post
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by MrPresident1: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Every woman wants a God fearing man, it is the way God planned it. It is the man that will bring his woman to God, it is the man who will show God to his woman. The man submits to God, His woman submits to him, their children submit to them, this is how God planned the world, but the children of men will have non of it.

A God fearing man is the ultimate crown on the head of any woman, he is her salvation wink

Ephesians 5:23
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by egeoffery: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Get a man and build him to your taste... Ready made men are hard to get.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Soccer Match: Nigerian Team Arrives / Actress Lizzy Anjorin Opens Up On How Her Colleagues Abandon And Rejected Her / Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.