Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner (35904 Views)

PHOTOS: Jay Jay Okocha At Lagos Marathon / This 68-Year-Old Woman Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) / Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2016
tomdon:
no wonder people no wan participate
Ussyyn:
no wonder people are rushing to participate grin grin
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by oladele239(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2016
Where are those that purportedly trekked from one state to another when pmb won?....awon oloshi they took night buses they told us they trekked...why didnt they participate in this mararthon that is just less than 50 km compared to their lies..... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by yommys01(m): 10:36am On Feb 06, 2016
We are still been colonised by the west to be honest. And this time, we decided to offer ourselves to them. Imagine the first Nigerian ( which we all know will not be the first over all gets N1,000,0000 while the first overall ( likely to be someone from Eastern Africa or a white ) will take home $50,000 or N10,000,000.

Shameful.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Baboo13(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Na that 20k people go dey target
But ah omo ko easy o
Wa sise fun 20k
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by AfroKnight: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2016
See as they separate the money. E sure say no Nigerian go reach 10th place.
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by centyboy: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2016
mrlaw93:
Have u taken ur meds..
you ask yourself that... meddlesome interloper!
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Jacko1(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Dis one na marathon for kenya.... Na steeplechase for dem.... Dose kenyans no go even break sweat

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Baboo13(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Also the 1st 10 Nigerian women should be given something

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Coolguy89(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2016
Dyt:
I wonder if someone like me can even be 200th Why then do I need go undecided undecided
hahaha lazy gurl
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by mrlaw93(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2016
centyboy:
you ask yourself that... meddlesome interloper!
Lolz.. e pain am. grin
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by lightdotcom: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Exercise plus free money. This one na carry go joor
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by kingsworldola: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2016
stanbuggy:
Free money for a Kenyian grin

Curious as to why naija get their own column for payment.... grin grin
B'cos Nigerians dont make d list of 1st 10 or even 20. it is d Kenyans and some african countries dat make dat list.
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Nickymezor(f): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Hw interesting.
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by UjSizzle(f): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2016
stanbuggy:

Exchange rate things na grin
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by andyolo(m): 11:36am On Feb 06, 2016
Ussyyn:
Check out the prize money to be grab below.

http://www.melogist.com/list-of-prize-to-be-given-to-every-winner-for-lagos-marathon-2016/

why's the overall money not in NAIRA? This is how we kill our currency. Meanwhile, their counterparts money is in naira.
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Urine: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2016
Dyt:
I wonder if someone like me can even be 200th Why then do I need go undecided undecided
Lmao! Nothing is impossible, you have to believe.
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by vikeyz(m): 11:39am On Feb 06, 2016
I wish them the best, chk my signature and surprise ur spouse on vals day
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Dyt(f): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2016
Urine:

Lmao! Nothing is impossible, you have to believe.

You
You
You
You still haven't updated abi
angry angry angry
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Dyt(f): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2016
Coolguy89:
hahaha lazy gurl

I know my size na
Unless I decide today I lose 35kg
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Urine: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dyt:

You You You You still haven't updated abi angry angry angry
*Kneels down* Please forgive me, I will do that soon.
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by diegwu01: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
oladele239:
Where are those that purportedly trekked from one state to another when pmb won?....awon oloshi they took night buses they told us they trekked...why didnt they participate in this mararthon that is just less than 50 km compared to their lies..... undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Dyt(f): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Urine:

*Kneels down* Please forgive me, I will do that soon.

Fingers crossed
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by diegwu01: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
andyolo:
why's the overall money not in NAIRA? This is how we kill our currency. Meanwhile, their counterparts money is in naira.
IF Zimbabwe organise Maraton and says the prize money is 50Billion Zimbabwan Dollars you go go?
The Dollar there is to attract the Foreigners. everybody understand the US Dollars
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Urine: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dyt:

Fingers crossed
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Coolguy89(m): 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dyt:

I know my size na
Unless I decide today I lose 35kg
lolz i understand,but dat wil be a good exercise for ur body
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by babafirst(m): 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
yommys01:
We are still been colonised by the west to be honest. And this time, we decided to offer ourselves to them. Imagine the first Nigerian ( which we all know will not be the first over all gets N1,000,0000 while the first overall ( likely to be someone from Eastern Africa or a white ) will take home $50,000 or N10,000,000.

Shameful.
'WEST'??,howwww?Are the East Africans that are likely to win westerners?The idea behind allowing the overall take home to be 50000 USD is to encourage foreign participation to boost local tourism and attract foreign interest.Most countries ensure the marathon is along 'attractive' routes to encourage foreigners to visit.The idea of having a separate amount is because even the sponsors know that if they leave it open no Nigerian will come first 50 as long as the East Africans are around.It's a way of encouraging local marathoners to do well.Any Nigerian marathoner that feels angry should run his intestines out and win the 50000 dollars in addition to the one million now.My final point,WEST (and do we still have anything like EAST/WEST after the end of the cold war and collapse of the Soviet Union?It's only University lecturers or comrades of the 70s that still use the term)does not come to play in this situation.Na we We African mata.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by katerine7(f): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
toms55:
Dollar is now #300+ why then should $50000 be equivalent to 1million? Make dem kuku gimme hard currency make I go change am mysef undecided
d naira is strictly nigerians, while d dollars is for everyone
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by babafirst(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
diegwu01:

IF Zimbabwe organise Maraton and says the prize money is 50Billion Zimbabwan Dollars you go go?
The Dollar there is to attract the Foreigners. everybody understand the US Dollars
Gbamm!
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by katerine7(f): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
toms55:
Dollar is now #300+ why then should $50000 be equivalent to 1million? Make dem kuku gimme hard currency make I go change am mysef undecided
d naira is strictly for nigerians alone(so dey don't go empty if dem no fit win d dollars), while d dollars is for everyone including nigerians
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by jgbemson1: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
peeps on my way going to the marathon centre my wife call my Mum dat I should not go dat am not physically fit....na so my mum call me, dat if I luv myself I should stayput.,,,,,,,,,
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by ikombe: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
stanbuggy:

professional internationals they come.

so no hope for nigerians taking 1st - 10th place
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by bolex04(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
centyboy:
my birthday is today fellow nairalanders...though i ve no money to have fun,but likes will make my day.
HbD bro...but likes will make ur day?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing / Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo / Who Is The Most Successful Nigerian In Epl History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.