Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner (35894 Views)

PHOTOS: Jay Jay Okocha At Lagos Marathon / This 68-Year-Old Woman Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) / Lagos Marathon 2016: Those Who Fainted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by toms55(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
katerine7:

d naira is strictly for nigerians alone(so dey don't go empty if dem no fit win d dollars), while d dollars is for everyone including nigerians
oh thank you angel for the clarity. kiss

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by oieda: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Why is it in dollars? Is it not part of the process killing out naira? If that amount of more is given in naira won't it be better for our country. They will now pay in dollars. Smh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by katerine7(f): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2016
toms55:
oh thank you angel for the clarity. kiss
u r wlc
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by centyboy: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
bolex04:
HbD bro...but likes will make ur day?
Seriously i'll be contented with that cus i guess thats the best thing fellow nairalanders can do as good wishes...what do you think?
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by toms55(m): 1:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
katerine7:

u r wlc
is your PM active? smiley
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by bolex04(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
centyboy:
Seriously i'll be contented with that cus i guess thats the best thing fellow nairalanders can do as good wishes...what do you think?
well...I concur...
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Drabrah(m): 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
stanbuggy:
Free money for a Kenyian grin

Curious as to why naija get their own column for payment.... grin grin
I'll call dat "Indigenization Policy"
Fact is, marathon is NOT our race. Rather , it's 4 East Africans cos their climate makes dem better adapted 4 it. Hence, if there's no special consideration 4 Nigerians then na dem go chop all d money.
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by tpiar: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Is this the first marathon in Lagos?

Thought there were marathons before .
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Opoki(m): 5:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
I pertook in their 2004 edition and regret the decision.
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by tpiar: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
is regret the new buzzword now?

parrots should stop posting crap after me.
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by waleski(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
I feel the reward system is skewed and pathetic, shouldn't Nigerians that made it to the finish line be rewarded well. Why give that amount of prize money to people who will invest it or spend it in their countries rather than Nigeria, think access bank should review the prize money allocation, my2cents
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by centyboy: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
bolex04:
well...I concur...
Big Ups Ma Nigger,Is Ur Like Here Already?
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by bolex04(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
centyboy:
Big Ups Ma Nigger,Is Ur Like Here Already?
sure na...hop say ur day make sense
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by centyboy: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
bolex04:
sure na...hop say ur day make sense
Sure buddy,it was scintilating!
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by MrDoGood(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ussyyn:
Check out the prize money to be grab below.

http://www.melogist.com/list-of-prize-to-be-given-to-every-winner-for-lagos-marathon-2016/

$50,000=#1,000,000?

Dey must be sick
Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by mikolo80: 1:05am On Feb 07, 2016
stanbuggy:
Free money for a Kenyian grin

Curious as to why naija get their own column for payment.... grin grin
anything to do with Kenya must have local column if not nobody go show next time

1 Like

Re: Lagos Marathon: List Of Prize Money To Be Given To Every Winner by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 07, 2016
So this is why everybody in my neighbourhood was out jogging last week grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo And His Wife Sonia, Loved Up In New Photo / Angry Arsenal Fans Blast Pep For Defending Arteta After 5-0 Thrashing / Karim Benzema Gets 1-Year Prison Sentence, ₦45m Fine Over Sex Tape Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.