Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

National Emergency Phone No. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / National Emergency Phone No. (552 Views)

JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian / Brazil Has Declared An End To A National Emergency Over The Zika Virus After A S / Lagos Launches Medical Helicopter Emergency Service In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Emergency Phone No. by benodic: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2016
I was driving on the highway when I passed a Road Safety Vehicle and on the back of the vehicle was written National Emergency no.112
I took note of the no and decided to store it for future use.
then out of curiosity I decided to dial the no to see if it works. to my surprise what I heard from the network was that the no. does not exist .

I was so shocked. why is it that things that are very important are taken for granted in this country. this is an issue of life and death and under such circumstances there is no working no. one can call for help.

may God preserve us in this country that does not value the life of its citizens

1 Like

Re: National Emergency Phone No. by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2016
If that be the case, then it is very sad. But let's ensure there is no mistake involved.

Lalasticlala, Seun Mynd44 and the mods, please do the needful. It can save the life of someone or help correct a problem.
Re: National Emergency Phone No. by benodic: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
I had to make enquiries and I got the no.122 which I called and it went through
Re: National Emergency Phone No. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ahh. Good job. smiley

That's why it is always better never to judge too quickly.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Establishes First Forensic Science Lab In Nigeria / E / Amazing Facts You Don't Know About Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.