Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Pastor Orders Congregation To Go Unclad And Pray - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Orders Congregation To Go Unclad And Pray (628 Views)

Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Orders Congregation To Go Unclad And Pray by pedrojustice: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2016
Switzerland pastor ordered church
members to go naked before God can
answer their prayers
The pastor was the only person with
clothes during the church service last
Sunday in Switzerland.

1 Share

Re: Pastor Orders Congregation To Go Unclad And Pray by overdrive(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2016
Lies,are u related to one Nigerian minister
Re: Pastor Orders Congregation To Go Unclad And Pray by martyns303(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2016
Where's my passport, Switzerland u say?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Orders Congregation To Go Unclad And Pray by pedrojustice: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2016
See small pepeye everywhere.. I think the pastor doesn't want his prayers to be answerd

(1) (Reply)

See Picture! WOW!!!!! Several Job Offers Via Kingdom Stewardship! / “I Delivered TB Joshua’s Message To Jonathan That Saved Nigeria”- GEJ Aide / MAD Man Preaching On The Street!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.