Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

MAD Man Preaching On The Street! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MAD Man Preaching On The Street! (627 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Start Preaching On TV Against Tithing (Video) / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Picture Of An Elderly Man Preaching On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAD Man Preaching On The Street! by doughziay: 7:40am On Mar 03, 2016
MY EXPERIENCE

I saw this young man sometime ago on the streets, I have known him to be insane for quite a long time.
On this particular day, I noticed something strange. Unlike his usual acts of insanity, he was shouting at the top of his Voice saying 'Come back to Christ and be born again, Repent from your sins'.

He was dressed in rags as usual and this time his spoken english was fluent and he was even quoting the scripture while preaching.

STRANGE BUT TRUE!

Re: MAD Man Preaching On The Street! by missdebs(f): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2016
video of him preaching or na lie
Re: MAD Man Preaching On The Street! by Humblebloke(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2016
Perhaps....... That was how he lost his sanityundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAD Man Preaching On The Street! by khristals(m): 8:00am On Mar 03, 2016
shocked is that his man organ I see?
Re: MAD Man Preaching On The Street! by Psylas(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2016
That's an average religious person,

some of them are in suite and caftan

(1) (Reply)

T.B Joshua:large Scale Food Scarcity Looms + More Shocking Revelations / Indecent Dressing To Church / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/08/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.