Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Our Politicians Has Turned Nigeria/nairaland Into. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Our Politicians Has Turned Nigeria/nairaland Into. (1581 Views)

Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze / This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Our Politicians Has Turned Nigeria/nairaland Into. by JaypeeAnics(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2016
Nairaland just as it sounds. Naira + Land = Nigerian's Land.
I visited this forum years back, can't recall when exactly. One thing that made me visit this forum is not just to get the required information but to Laugh.
What makes me laugh is not just because of the topics but the Funny and Hilarious Comments.
Nairaland Forum is a platform where we Nigerians communicates our mind,thought's, believe and fear. But going back to the year 2014 before the presidential election - Things Changed in Nairaland.
And what was that Change = HATRED and VIOLENCE
Who caused that Change = NIGERIAN POLITICIANS.
Yes the Nigerian Politician's where able to build in HATRED AND VIOLENCE into the society and it now governs our belief since early 2015 before the presidents election.
The Politicians have a way of brainwashing and controlling our thoughts and believes. A typical example is the case of the missing girls....#BringBackOurGirls. I'm forced to ask if there was any missing girl because they failed to give us information and proves of the missing girls
Another example is the case of Buhari not having a W.A.E.C certificate and not being qualified...and I'm yet again forced to ask, how true is it??.
Fast forwarded - Before and After the 2015 elections we Nigerian/Nairalanders became totally divided. Its either you are For or Against..
Please tell me how Nigeria/Nairaland will move forward, when it has been turned to an Ethnic War or better still APC / PDP War.
Please I want to use this medium to plead with we Nigerians and Nairanlanders to live at peace. Let's support our present leaders even if he/she is failing in his/her duties. Its our Duty and responsibility to help them in anyway we can and stop blaming,insulting and fighting ourselves. Let's be matured and leave our politicians to themselves then they will learn to respect and hear the voice of the masses.
Let's make NAIRALAND a Forum where we educate, advice and encourage ourselves.
JOHNPAUL ANIGBOGU.
Re: What Our Politicians Has Turned Nigeria/nairaland Into. by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2016
End time.

If you care to know, d end time ministry is back here to stay...

If it hurts you so much,tell Oga bubu to provide job opportunities to avoid one or two things like spending decades here on Nairaland or

Pay the #5000 monthly allowance to us ...

My second class hons certificate is there wasting just cos of this end time country.

If e dey pain you,ga Nara nsusu n'aka ekwensu..
Re: What Our Politicians Has Turned Nigeria/nairaland Into. by yungchief(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2016
undecided
Re: What Our Politicians Has Turned Nigeria/nairaland Into. by HungerBAD: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2016
True.

I support your points.

1 Like

Re: What Our Politicians Has Turned Nigeria/nairaland Into. by kilokeys(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2016
Once I jet out of this hell hole... I ll come on Nairaland to laugh as I used to..

But right now.. I am still here.. Iyalaya anybody.. Quote me and die.
Re: What Our Politicians Has Turned Nigeria/nairaland Into. by ProfSamurai(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Way forward here.
Never take anything personal.
Re: What Our Politicians Has Turned Nigeria/nairaland Into. by Sandydayz(f): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2016
Very true... Nd its kinda sad cry
Re: What Our Politicians Has Turned Nigeria/nairaland Into. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Go to the jokes section if all you're here for are a few chuckles.

This is the 20th post I've come across where the OP only takes this forum as entertainment. I'd soon make up my mind to leave here and register to a proper forum I can actually learn a thing or two from.
Re: What Our Politicians Has Turned Nigeria/nairaland Into. by DrayZee: 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: What Our Politicians Has Turned Nigeria/nairaland Into. by DrayZee: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
The cause of the problem:
Tribalism, ethnocentrism, and unlimited corruption from our "leaders". It's kinda natural that sides will be taken. The problem is from the old men in power. Collecting money that even their great grand children cannot use up. The wickedness of these old men is the cause of this problem.
Re: What Our Politicians Has Turned Nigeria/nairaland Into. by biafranbaby(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Zoo post
Re: What Our Politicians Has Turned Nigeria/nairaland Into. by mcdavies4: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

PDP Lunches Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba And Pidgin Twitter Accounts / Protest:- The Nigeria Consulate In New York Is Not Issuing Out Passport / Grant Biafra Independence, Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria – Uwazurike Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.