Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari (29260 Views)

Presidential Jet Departs London, Buhari To Arrive Nigeria Around 4:30pm / "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / Issues About Buhari's Personal Doctors In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by fxseven(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
The Con Presido
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by free13: 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
ZombieNation:
And who is going to use the Aso Rock clinic that has a budget more than all 16 federal teaching hospitals combined?

TijaniAbu:
Tomorrow PMB will be shouting "we will curb health tourism". Change.
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by todayguest(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
ZombieNation:
And who is going to use the Aso Rock clinic that has a budget more than all 16 federal teaching hospitals combined?
for his family, VP's family and Aides.
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by luckyboss(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
confused and tired president who suppose by now to be indoors instead decided to be president to spread his lies and fake promises.
how many years have he worked to go on vacation?
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Leke001: 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
who asked the question?
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Phobia1: 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nonybb:
[b]CONGRATULATIONS TO YEMI OSINBAJO OUR NEW PRESIDENT AS BUHARI IS INCAPACITATED IN HIS LONDON SICK BED
Now, welcome, Mr President Yemi Osinbajo. I remember when you were once the Vice President; I never stopped at nothing in envisioning of your prospect as a likely and well preferred president. Judging from your relative obscurity, it was a bewilderment that you had indeed supplanted the position of your predecessor. Now, you have a work to do; do not tool the part of that man called Buhari. He was an ethnic bigot, a dictator, an absolutist and a Gambarian gerontocrat of Daura extract. He appointed his kinsmen only in revelant positions at the Federal level; its a barefaced accusation that never elucidated any atom of response from him. During his tenure, Nigerians are more deeply divided within themselves ethnically, cleaving into two ideologist of the Jonathanians and the Buharist. I thereby implore you sir, to make amends; to shun the temptations of falling a victim of being labelled nepotistic and brainless. Nigeria is a complex territory to ever dreamt of having a leader as bias as Buhari. We are at your mercy to correct this anomaly.
Long Live The Office Of President Yemi Osinbajo
Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria
__Apologist Azolike Nonso Afamefuna[/b]
Brain dead like u nd d original writer
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 07, 2016
Phobia1:

Brain dead like u nd d original writer
Osinbanjo will make a better president. ...
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2016
OVI75:
Bubu fooling Nigerians since 1985,@Osibanjo pls remember to transfer defence HQ to Ota Or Lagos,bfr the Almajiri President com's bck
Order the court to free Dasuki,Squash metuhs Charges,Release Nnamdi KANU,Discharge and Aquit Saraki,den we wil anoint you President .
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 7:28am On Feb 07, 2016
Liberty90:
Black people have no shame at all. Imagine a president of a country traveling to another country for check up. Imagine Obama traveling to Russia for medical check up...lol. What's stopping him from fitting a world-class, state of the art medical facility at Villa, with his doctors in London on-call to fly in when needed to attend to him. I cannot understand black people. There is something wrong with the brain of a black man.
Supervising his escrow bank accounts, containin Oil an looted money.
Re: My Personal Doctors Are in London - Buhari by luvinhubby(m): 7:36am On Feb 07, 2016
Purej:
Mr. President wants Nigerians to look inward and consume our own goods and servies, but here is the same man travelling to UK for medical treatment.

Is it that we dont have good Doctors here, He's deceiving himself big time.

The expected change we voted for is vanishing into the air and our patience is running thin

Buhari lecturing Nigerians on Deception 101.

We must patronize Nigeria's own goods & services, but his doctors are in London being paid in British pounds(£).

APC is a fraudulent scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointment, a continuation of My NYSC programme - Musawa / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo) / APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.