Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Ideas Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ideas Needed (994 Views)

Business Ideas Needed ASAP / Ideas Needed: What Business Can A Woman Start Up With 500K? / Ideas Needed For Fish Recycling System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideas Needed by goodbobo: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2006
I have a contact in America . She is a black American who is into event management , producing films and many other things . She wants to work with me on a project . We want to start a kind of organisation that brings Americans ( Expecially black americans) closer to African ( Nigeria in particular) .
She wants me to come up with an idea of what we can go into and how . I have been ask to write a proposal
Please your ideas would be highly welcomed and appreciated .
U can also contact me on link.up.nigerians@gmail.com
Re: Ideas Needed by rufflychux(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2007
Tell her to Visit Nairaland. She will meet all kinda Nigerians she wanna see.
Re: Ideas Needed by dafidixone(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2007
Hello,

You may open communication with me on this matter through faleyegee@yahoo.co.uk

It is important to know we have to meet to know what will be beneficial to both parties.

Till then

(1) (Reply)

Carlos Slim Now 2nd Richest Man, Closes Down On Bill Gates! / The Pursuit Of Money Cannot Make You Rich / What Can I Invest #200,000 0n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.