Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Business Ideas Needed ASAP - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas Needed ASAP (2455 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Ideas Needed: What Business Can A Woman Start Up With 500K? / Ideas Needed For Fish Recycling System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas Needed ASAP by SAELTD: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by Fhemmmy: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
S.A.E LTD:
Hello fellow nairalanders,
I have a construction company though for sometime now,jobs has not been forth coming. I need advice on strategies to get jobs and if possible investors to work with. Thanks.
U can reach me thru my email: ajosesegun2011@gmail.com

Talk to Spyder on Nairaland in the property section . . . Maybe he could share one or 2 tips with you
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by SAELTD: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Talk to Spyder on Nairaland in the property section . . . Maybe he could share one or 2 tips with you

ok sir
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by SAELTD: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
Keep dem coming
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
Do you mind food business
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
oluface: Do you mind food business
how sir?
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by SAELTD: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
oluface: Do you mind food business

Can u tell me more about the food business
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by SAELTD: 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Where r d professionals in d aws? Share ideas pls and let see if we can work togeda
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by SAELTD: 2:54am On Sep 19, 2013
Still waiting oooo
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by phemyphemo(m): 5:41am On Sep 19, 2013
Thanks author.
But What abtt recharge card production and sales. What is the process oof starting such biz.
Or if a guy has 200k what biz can he venture into?

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by freaklyme(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2013
I will be more than grateful if we can become business partner right away.
Hedges is my name.I T Expert,professional Photographer,Business Enthusiast. Having had 5 years of Experience in this field of Businesses,I v been able to start up to some level.Capital has always been on a low side which has not help in the total turnaround.I am looking for someone who is willing to invest into the Business with turnover of 80 to 100k monthly.Let's meet and both plan this out.08088348107,vanesabill@gmail.com
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by Excelboi(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2013
Start laundry and dry cleaning.
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by SAELTD: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
Excelboi: Start laundry and dry cleaning.
Can u tell me more about the laundry and dry cleaning business and its viability. Pls
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by Inosenduatall: 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
#Bookmarking this thread
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by SAELTD: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
Inosenduatall: #Bookmarking this thread

dont bookmark only ,contribute sir
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by nupera: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
You said you have a construction company but business hasn't been flowing ...then make it flow..expand your network base do the hustle...it will come. You may look at renovation and home improvements as service line...use quality jobs and low margins to get a reputation ...walk in integrity and deliver on time and budget...do the leg walk and hustle again I say.
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by SAELTD: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
nupera: You said you have a construction company but business hasn't been flowing ...then make it flow..expand your network base do the hustle...it will come. You may look at renovation and home improvements as service line...use quality jobs and low margins to get a reputation ...walk in integrity and deliver on time and budget...do the leg walk and hustle again I say.

can u give me more hints and if u have any connect base on renovation jobs, i am ready to work with u sir.
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by phemyphemo(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hello, pls what does it takes to start a pountry or animal farm biz. I need full insight pls and pLs
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by SAELTD: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
freaklyme: I will be more than grateful if we can become business partner right away.
Hedges is my name.I T Expert,professional Photographer,Business Enthusiast. Having had 5 years of Experience in this field of Businesses,I v been able to start up to some level.Capital has always been on a low side which has not help in the total turnaround.I am looking for someone who is willing to invest into the Business with turnover of 80 to 100k monthly.Let's meet and both plan this out.08088348107,vanesabill@gmail.com
contact me via my email, to see if we can set d ball rolling.
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by dripstoil: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
[size=14pt]There are hundreds of Business Ideas in Nigeria on WealthResult.com

http://www.wealthResult.com

Do yourselves some favor![/size]
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by freaklyme(m): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

contact me via my email, to see if we can set d ball rolling.

Send me your contact Details.Mine is vanesabill@gmail.com or call 08088348107
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by SAELTD: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2013
freaklyme:

Send me your contact Details.Mine is vanesabill@gmail.com or call 08088348107

dis is my email: ajosesegun2011@gmail.com
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by SAELTD: 5:06am On Sep 21, 2013
Keep them coming.
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by PMSUPPORT: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2013
READ THE TEXT BELOW TO LEARN GOOD BUSINESS IDEA.

PM Adder v.4.6 is a software that generates money into a PM account. It penetrate the security firewalls of PM system and generate up to $1000 per day to any PM account. This software is easy to use and straight to point, though we recommend you create two or more PM accounts before using it. So as soon as the software add money to the first account, you can transfer the money to your other accounts where you can proceed to either sell, spend or save.

SOFTWARE FEATURES:

1. Easy to use with simple interface
2. Works with unlimited IP's (No restriction of IP).
3. Automatically establishes connection to PM database and generate funds into your account via stealth mode
4. Software is 100% safe
5. Has no login track and also protect out account from other hacking software
6. Software has no security problem
7. With this software, you can add up to $1000 per day into your PM account.

PRICE:

The price is $600 for 1 License (1 PC), $1100 for 2 License (2 PCs) and $1,500 for 3 License (3 PCs).

PAYMENT OPTIONS:

You can buy software using PM and EP.

HOW TO BUY:

To buy software, please contact Bill Grant at pmadder@mail.com. He will send our PM account number and payment instructions.

ADD4ME

ADD4ME is a service offer to anyone who do not have up to $600 to buy PM Adder License and those who do not want to buy or use the software for what ever reason. We will use our software to add money directly to your PM account. The ADD4ME plans are as follows:

* Send $50 and get $100 back
* Send $100 and get $200 back
* Send $200 and get $400 back
* Send $500 and get $1000 back
* Send $1000 and get $2000 back
* Send $5000 and get $10000 back
* Send $10,000 and get $20,000 back
* e.t.c

To partake in the ADD4ME service, contact Bill Grant at pmadder@mail.com. He will send our PM account number and payment instructions.

IMPORTANT NOTE A: ADD4ME service is strictly on "first pay, first serve". When you make payment for ADD4ME, please allow up to 48-72 hours to get back the request amount shown above.

IMPORTANT NOTE B: Please make sure to use the added money or sell them as soon as possible so that PM administrators doesn't get suspicious and BLOCK your account.

Get further details about PM Adder here: http://pmadder.jimdo.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/pmadder
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by SAELTD: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2013
PM-SUPPORT:
READ THE TEXT BELOW TO LEARN GOOD BUSINESS IDEA.

what does this mean, i dont understand what PM is all about.
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by BRAINCRASH(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2013
your company may wish to carve a niche in buying,renovating ind selling old houses,....you must not be in high way construction,...I'm an Architect,get a fresh graduate of Architecture,Engineers,e.tc. and pertner with them (I didn't say employ them,partner with them).This will help spread your tentacle and expand your catchment area....when a job comes share the profit according to each person's contribution giving preferencial percentage to the partner who brought the job.All you need is the mobilization skill.Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by freaklyme(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

dis is my email: ajosesegun2011@gmail.com
I just email you now
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by SAELTD: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
freaklyme:
I just email you now

thanks sir
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

Can u tell me more about the food business
You mean i should explain here. Hehehe. No i can't because its a long story and its profitable business. Call me on 08023949922. I will put you through on how to start and make money from it. You just have to be focus and determine.
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by SAELTD: 5:35am On Oct 02, 2013
oluface: You mean i should explain here. Hehehe. No i can't because its a long story and its profitable business. Call me on 08023949922. I will put you through on how to start and make money from it. You just have to be focus and determine.

let us communicate via email. This is my email:ajosesegun2011@gmail.com
Re: Business Ideas Needed ASAP by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2013
S.A.E LTD:

let us communicate via email. This is my email:ajosesegun2011@gmail.com
When u are ready email me at Oluface@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! UBA Is Defrauding Me! / I'm In Need Of Dates(dabino) Supplies. / Satellite Images Reveals Traffic Jam Caused By Grounded Container Ship In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.