Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,142 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

REVEALED: The Text Message Eden Hazard Sent To Mourinho After He Was Sacked - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / REVEALED: The Text Message Eden Hazard Sent To Mourinho After He Was Sacked (431 Views)

Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style / The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) / Vincent Enyeama Sacked By Lille Via Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: The Text Message Eden Hazard Sent To Mourinho After He Was Sacked by achibabes: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2016
Eden Hazard has admitted he sent a message of apology to Jose Mourinho after the coach’s sacking by Chelsea in December.

Hazard was named the PFA Player of the Year as Chelsea stormed to the Premier League title last season but his form in 2015-16 has fallen well short of those standards.

The Belgian did not score his first goal of the campaign – a penalty against Championship side MK Dons – until the end of January and says he felt guilty about Mourinho’s dismissal.

“I sent him the message to say I was sorry he had gone and, well, just that I was sorry,” Hazard told the Guardian . “We’d enjoyed all that success together last season, but this time round we hadn’t.

“I felt a little bit guilty because I’d been player of the year. I’d been one of the most decisive players, and this year I’d performed less well.

READ MORE : http://www.gistmode.com/2016/02/revealed-the-text-message-eden-hazard-sent-to-mourinho-after-he-was-sacked.html

(1) (Reply)

100% Safe Prediction And Fixed Games On #MADE EASY# / Why Arsenal May Lose Against Hull City / English FA Cup Quarter Final Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.