Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) (90101 Views)

Ramos Sent Off In Third PSG Appearance As French Club Struggles Continue / Sergio Ramos Sent Mo Salah Message / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by stephenduru: 10:17am On May 27, 2018
Sergio Ramos has taken to social media to console Liverpool talisman Salah after he injured him in Champions League final.He wrote..

'Sometimes football shows you it's good side and other times the bad. Above all, we are fellow pros.
#GetWellSoon MoSalah'

However,the reactions from angry finds will amaze you.

See the reactions below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/sergio-ramos-sends-message-to-salah.html?m=1

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by stephenduru: 10:18am On May 27, 2018

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by stephenduru: 10:19am On May 27, 2018

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by thesicilian: 10:19am On May 27, 2018
Sergio Ramos will not die well.

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Siki355(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2018
Ramos issa proper thug.. in n outside football..
#GetwellSoon Mo' Salah

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by oooduancalmdown: 10:24am On May 27, 2018
Ramos turn football pitch to wrestling.
Ramos has been vital in helping Real Madrid win the champions league in the last 4 finals.
Ramos the wrestler.

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by decatalyst(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2018
'Sergio Ramos is someone who could unplug your life support machine to charge his phone' grin

I call him the Spanish Mafia, Spanish enforcer and Spanish terminator cool

243 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by abokibuhari: 10:26am On May 27, 2018
God bless Ramos

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by fergie001: 10:28am On May 27, 2018
Ramos is the kind of guy who will unplug your life support machine to charge his phone...

That guy needs to be hanged grin

Ramos has been a dirty player but let's not get too ahead of ourselves,we have seen it happen before....
We saw it recently at the Euros between Payet and Ronaldo...
We saw it in 2004 at OT where a young decisive cr7 left the bench to be dangerously tackled based on instructions from the Porto coach,then Mou...he left on stretchers....

We saw it again with that Porto side in 2004 at the finals with Ludovic Guily......

The only twist is the dangling World Cup....I pray he makes it......

But Ramos just made himself a target at the world cup.......

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by MDsambo: 10:37am On May 27, 2018
May karma make a surprise visit to Ramos. Dude doesn't deserve to be in the beautiful game

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Beremx(f): 10:45am On May 27, 2018
Salah's fans no get chills at all. See blasting!

42 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by ubergold(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2018
I didn't watch the first half but when I checked for update on livescores.com and saw that Salah has been subbed I knew Ramos will be the culprit. You have to give to Ramos, he is as crafty as he is good as a defender. Sad Salah may not be going to the world cup

41 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Jirate(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
God bless Ramos

@abokibuhari, I Am Not Surprised, Only Some One With A Name Such As Yours Will Say This, ......Dummy. cool

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by slickbak(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2018
Salah no chop go dey play UCL Finals grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by ashjay001(m): 11:31am On May 27, 2018
decatalyst:
'Sergio Ramos is someone who could unplug your life support machine to charge his phone' grin

I call him the Spanish Mafia, Spanish enforcer and Spanish terminator cool

Pepe n Mou, taught him well. Lords of d dark arts in footballangry

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by hakimi1974(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2018
sergio ramos, real madrid's cold hearted enforcer. never in my life have i seen a soccer player dominate a match like he did yesterday. kudos to him, he was doing his job, and he did it effectively.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by millomaniac: 11:38am On May 27, 2018
hakimi1974:
sergio ramos, real madrid's cold hearted enforcer. never in my life have i seen a soccer player dominate a match like he did yesterday. kudos to him, he was doing his job, and he did it effectively.

Well done Ramos, well done. I off my hat for you boss grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by xtivin(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2018
I said this to a friend that Ramos will decide who wins the cup. He is a captain in club and country, a very good psychological player that knows what to do on the pitch. Mane was giving him problems in the second half, he just fooled him into a silly foul and exaggerated the foul

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by pweshboi(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2018
Damn!! Sergio Ramos is the type of guy that will unplug your life support machine to charge his phone. #ThisIsPureSavegery #Ramos_The_Beast

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Treasure17(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2018
Sergio Ramos is a type of guy who will unplug your life support machine in order to charge his phone. Really funny grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by utenwuson: 12:07pm On May 27, 2018
mo Sallah isn't a wise a player.... you don't contest a ball in the air or in a 50/50 with a bull Luke Ramos who doesn't care if he gets red cards, Sallah should have stayed at his wing and only approach Ramos when he is in possession of the ball.... even Messi knows Ramos is a reckless player when contesting for a ball so he avoids him in such situations and only dribble him if he is possession.
Sallah and Liverpool/ Barça fans should know this is football, it's not just about play but tactical.
get well and learn to stay fit.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by caprini1: 12:13pm On May 27, 2018
Mo Salah and his supporters are bunch of wimps and sissy's ,this is football.For Pete's sake ,were they expecting Ramos to hug him ,kiss him and Pat him on the back to go and score?

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by kmaster007: 12:18pm On May 27, 2018
take you Ramos for given the 13 champion league win back to back... if pple don't like you I do.... Salah way mumu... him hear Ramos he no run, he tot nah premier league u dey play abi. dat a lesson for u

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by youngsahito(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2018
like for salah and share for Ramos

78 Likes 151 Shares

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 27, 2018
That's why experience matters, Salah is amazing but he's not the "world's best" like some people were touting him to be. I was rooting for Liverpool but that was a very careless challenge by Salah. Knowing how important he is to his team, he shouldn't have done that. Ramos took advantage of the situation and took him out, lol.

29 Likes

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 27, 2018
Salah right now..

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Shortyy(f): 1:10pm On May 27, 2018
He must be mad! After what he did to that poor guy this is all he could say? Bloody hell!

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Pavore9: 1:11pm On May 27, 2018
E no well!
Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by josephace2020: 1:11pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos, the evil terminator

Wouldn't you like to know how to make 2D animated explainer videos and sell on fiverr? Follow my signature.

Re: The Message Sergio Ramos Sent To Salah That Has Got People Talking (pics) by Lomprico2: 1:11pm On May 27, 2018
This was how pogba took out onazi in the last world cup.

Modified: ok matuidi or whatever!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EPL: Cristiano Ronaldo To Wear Two Different Shirt Numbers For Man United / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) / RIO2016 Olympics: Sweden Vs Nigeria 0 - 1 (Full Time)