Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? (1307 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Who Is Bigger, Madrid Or Man U? / I Think We Should Help Fabregas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by Naturez(m): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2009
Now that we have lost the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez,what are the supposed player we need to buy to keep our been champion rolling? Buying Valencia alone doesn't solve our problem in the attack. Rooney and Berbatov needs more assistance from both wing sides. If Valencia plays from the right,who'll play from the left so that Rooney will be able to play in his appropriate position (centre),so that we could earn more goals. Tosic is a substitute player,therefore we need to buy one more professional player that is capable of player wings and centre attack in order to swap with Rooney like he does with Ronaldo. We need someone like Karim Benzema or David Villa and Tosic would be a sub for any of them in cases of injury or out of play, and others like Welbeck,Macheda,Manucho n Campbell will be subs too in case of injuries.

In the mid-field we have Carrick,Fletcher,Scholes,Anderson,Giggs,Ji Su Park,Hargreaves,Possebon and Gibson. The only active members are just Carrick,Anderson and Fletcher. Scholes and Giggs are old and are retiring. Hargreaves is a looser with injury and J S Park is weak while Possebon and Gibson are still young in talent for the position. We need 2 more matured mid-fielders who will assist Carrick and Fletcher in the middle.

At the defense, i wonder what Neville is still doing in the team,he should be taking to the reserve team to captain them there. We need a full back to help Wes Brown and Rafael so that Oshe'a would be a sub for central and left full back. This season is not going to be a easy tax,we need to strengthen our team so we wouldn't be loosing like Arsenal and Liverpool.

And lastly for Baba (Fergie), he should make sure he leaves at the end of this season so he wouldn't start receiving defeat in his carrier before leaving man U as a coach. At least he should be preparing to help us search for a good replacement of himself with the likes of Mourinho or Carlos.

MAN U for LIFE!!!

Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by Tudor6(f): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2009
Get serena and venus williams!
They'd fit right in because man utd are a bunch of WUSSIES!!
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by Naturez(m): 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2009
@ Tudor
Before i know what to say to you can you tell me the club you belong to? I have heard about you,you've stepped on my feet and i'd spat on your face.
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by TheSeeker(m): 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2009
Man U needs an unknown striker like me!

@Tudor

What makes you think Man U are bunch of WUSSIES? Don't start Naturez vexing. He could be nasty ya know?
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by eyonigger(m): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2009
yea i know it, its the hunky called owen/
watch him crash manure like a 776 Boeing/
its tha end of their era they gota pay wat they owing/
the rise n the fall of the red devil is yet to be mind blowing/

FUTURE TV grin
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by Naturez(m): 3:39am On Jul 05, 2009
Don't worry Seeker I'll contact Fergie to reach out to you. Your signing will be the number 2 shock signing of the summer. Who knows,you might be the next D-Ronaldo grin.

Tudor,I'm still waiting to know your D*ck riding club.

yea i know it, its the hunky called owen/
watch him crash manure like a 776 Boeing/
its tha end of their era they gota pay wat they owing/
the rise n the fall of the red devil is yet to be mind blowing/

{Eyonigger}
What if he doesn't crash manure? He might be old but don't forget he's been a good player from time both international level and club side. And don't forget,my reserve team is enough to stay strong in the premiership without relegation. So, purchase of just one old player will never bring me down.

Its the Red devil for life!!!
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by Tudor6(f): 4:46am On Jul 05, 2009
Naturez, my club is the d*ck riding WUSSIES called woMAN UTD. . . .who go about signing mistresses like OWEN!! What a whack club! grin grin grin ;
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by jalether(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2009
Inzaghi, his partnership with Owen will be too hot for anyone to handle  cheesy
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by Tudor6(f): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2009
Yeah, they can also add alfonso alves. . . They'd make an interesting trio. . .
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by Naturez(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2009
@ Tudor
I can see how afraid you are to tell me your club,you already its a bum. We might be a woman united but we still rule all the murder f*cking premiership clubs. People like you are easy to know where they belong,its "Assnal" i know(Loser's club).

What you also need to get into your heads is that,Owen has never been a bum in his career and he will never be in Man U. He might have been an injury prone last season but 'watch out for him this season,he'll be a changed man under Fergie.
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by Tudor6(f): 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2009
Sorry i'm not an arsenal fan. Arsenal are KIDDIES unlike woMAN utd who are WUSSIES. . .
Owen was a super bum at newcastle united, he couldn't even score goals to keep them from relegation.what does that make him? A BUMMER! And WUSSIE CLUBS like woMAN utd sign bummers!
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by Naturez(m): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2009
OWEN: REDS CAN REIGNITE MY CAREER
Michael Owen spoke to MUTV ten minutes after signing for United. Here's a transcript of his first exclusive interview with Mandy Henry,
How does it feel to have signed for Manchester United?
It feels great. I never even had it in my wildest dreams really but then I got the call from the manager (Sir Alex) to come and meet him. It was a shock but I’m obviously really happy and things have moved quickly since then.
Players probably don’t need much persuasion to move to a club like United but what did the manager have to say to you?

We just discussed football really and the pros and cons of signing myself. Thankfully there were more pros than cons. From my point of view, I just wanted to talk about football so we left David Gill and my agent to talk about the rest. Then it was a case of show me the paperwork and where I have to sign. I’m delighted to have signed.
I presume at the end of last season you didn’t think you’d be playing for Manchester United this season?

No, I probably had a poor spell up at Newcastle but prior to that, my career was very good and I’m sure a top club like this can reignite my career. Hopefully I can score a few goals and help the team to more success.

"I'd like to think that everyone was quite surprised with my medical. "I've obviously passed them before, and my fitness is high. A lot is made out of it but I certainly don't feel like I'm injury prone. "I want to thank Sir Alex for the faith he has shown in me and I give him my assurance that I will repay him with my goals and performances."

OWEN FACTFILE
ENGLAND 89 games, 40 goals
LIVERPOOL (Trainee - August 2004) 297 games, 158 goals
REAL MADRID (August 2004 - August 2005) 40 games, 14 goals
NEWCASTLE (August 2005 - July 2009) 79 games, 30 goals

When he was at Liverpool he wasn't a bum, At Real Madrid he wasn't a bum and his first 2 seasons at Newcastle he wasn't a bum then also,right? Just because he had a season flop then he's now a wussie or a looser. Wa he the only one at Newcastle? Why don't our own fellow Naija boy 'Obagoal' score goals and save them from relegation?
When Drogba had a bad game at last season's UEFA Semi finals,we all accused him to be a flop meanwhile he just had a few bad games,he'll still be a super boy at Stamford bridge this season.
"When someone has been good and became bad in a day,he's still a good person,that day was just a mistake and when you are bad and became good in 24 hours,my guy forget that thing that person na still BADDO,he just became good mistakenly for a day.
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by Naturez(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2009
I no hear from you again Mr Tudor. I hope you've understand the koko better now? Don't get Woman Utd wrong my brother. We The Best {DJ Khaled} grin, Haters can Crump! grin
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by Dclique(m): 2:23am On Jul 09, 2009
i cnt wait for august
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by Tudor6(f): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2009
Naturez:

OWEN: REDS CAN REIGNITE MY CAREER
Michael Owen spoke to MUTV ten minutes after signing for United. Here's a transcript of his first exclusive interview with Mandy Henry, 
How does it feel to have signed for Manchester United?
It feels great. I never even had it in my wildest dreams really but then I got the call from the manager (Sir Alex) to come and meet him. It was a shock but I’m obviously really happy and things have moved quickly since then.
Players probably don’t need much persuasion to move to a club like United but what did the manager have to say to you?

We just discussed football really and the pros and cons of signing myself. Thankfully there were more pros than cons. From my point of view, I just wanted to talk about football so we left David Gill and my agent to talk about the rest. Then it was a case of show me the paperwork and where I have to sign. I’m delighted to have signed.
I presume at the end of last season you didn’t think you’d be playing for Manchester United this season?

No, I probably had a poor spell up at Newcastle but prior to that, my career was very good and I’m sure a top club like this can reignite my career. Hopefully I can score a few goals and help the team to more success.

"I'd like to think that everyone was quite surprised with my medical. "I've obviously passed them before, and my fitness is high. A lot is made out of it but I certainly don't feel like I'm injury prone. "I want to thank Sir Alex for the faith he has shown in me and I give him my assurance that I will repay him with my goals and performances."

OWEN FACTFILE
ENGLAND 89 games, 40 goals
LIVERPOOL (Trainee - August 2004) 297 games, 158 goals
REAL MADRID (August 2004 - August 2005) 40 games, 14 goals
NEWCASTLE (August 2005 - July 2009) 79 games, 30 goals

When he was at Liverpool he wasn't a bum, At Real Madrid he wasn't a bum and his first 2 seasons at Newcastle he wasn't a bum then also,right? Just because he had a season flop then he's now a wussie or a looser. Wa he the only one at Newcastle? Why don't our own fellow Naija boy 'Obagoal' score goals and save them from relegation?
When Drogba had a bad game at last season's UEFA Semi finals,we all accused him to be a flop meanwhile he just had a few bad games,he'll still be a super boy at Stamford bridge this season.
"When someone has been good and became bad in a day,he's still a good person,that day was just a mistake and when you are bad and became good in 24 hours,my guy forget that thing that person na still BADDO,he just became good mistakenly for a day.
My guy forget that thing!
Owen was a flop towards the end of his time at real madrid, he was just warming the bench, why'd you think they sold him? He came to newcastle with a big reputation and scored 19 goals in first two seasons [and him na striker?].
Owen no just dey bad in a day, he don dey expire SINCE him madrid days.
Him na WUSSIE and woMAN UTD wey be wussie club don sign am. grin grin
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by switch47(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2009
@TUDOR
  No mind that guy NATUREZ he is a glory hunter , The devil is a lair this time !! man united wont win the league next season. na their birth right?
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by Naturez(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2009
switch47:

@TUDOR
No mind that guy NATUREZ he is a glory hunter , The devil is a lair this time !! man united wont win the league next season. na their birth right?

I never said we want to win anything go back and re-read what I had said.
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by switch47(m): 10:31am On Jul 09, 2009
Naturez:

I never said we want to win anything go back and re-read what I had said.
  Sorry sir!! 'TO KEEP BEEN BEING CHAMPIONS' means what to you?? no be to win something?? na wa 4 you o. anyway ,who are the we? dem no know you for dia o!! U no go go join BABANAWA FC for hia in 9ja where dem 4 know you well well?? or any club for your area. except if you wan turn slave trade. foreing football na just entertainment forget the WE!! grin fergie no know you  as we, only wee wee maybe. grin grin we ni, we ko cheesy
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by khanye(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2009
Rashidi Yekini & Victor Agali grin
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by Naturez(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by jalether(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2009
khanye:

you are three much grin grin grin grin grin as deadly as it gets
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by MrMore1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2009
rashidi yekini, juluis aghahowa, victor ikpeba, and so on,
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by PERVERT9: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2009
Mr More:

khanye:

player haters watch out for MAN U next season tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by Naturez(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2009
Mr More:

khanye:

jalether:

you are three much grin grin grin grin grin as deadly as it gets

When season start una eye go shine na as usual. Keep hating man U,Red Devil remains the Boss of England n King of Europe.
Re: Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? by PERVERT9: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2009
Naturez:

When season start una eye go shine na as usual. Keep hating man U,Red Devil remains the Boss of England n King of Europe.
abeg told dem jare dem go gba dem go take

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Watch Live Epl Games In The Uk? / Thierry Henry Scores On His Arsenal Comeback Debut / Real Madrid Vs Real Zaragoza (3 - 1) On 28th January 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.