Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Olamide Sick Flow Used By Interswitch For Advert - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Olamide Sick Flow Used By Interswitch For Advert (965 Views)

Ludacris Calls Out Nigerian Barbers For Using His Haircut For Advert / 5 Most Popular Words Ever Used By Nigerians In 2016 (funny) / When You Lie To Your Boss That You Are Sick And He Requests For A Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Sick Flow Used By Interswitch For Advert by rushman003: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
I woke up this morning and felt like checking all my mails, unknowingly to me that interswitchng would turn around my day.. Immediately i opened my inbox this is what i saw from INTERSWITCHng

I think Olamide should patent this Sick line of his cool cool,
So every advert that was a hit,
back to back,
from etisalat,
to mtn,
to interswitch

becomes Iyalaya owo (plenty money) grin grin grin grin

and the company will be like boda Olamide if you want the advert..... tongue tongue
come and have it.

Re: Olamide Sick Flow Used By Interswitch For Advert by Donald3d(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
hehehehe,its getting boring already, but we will still keep using the slang back to back till another one comes up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olamide Sick Flow Used By Interswitch For Advert by rushman003: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Donald3d:
hehehehe,its getting boring already, but we will still keep using the slang back to back till another one comes up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See The Price She Paid For Taking A Selfie / Pic Of The Day Do You Agree With Rick Ross ! / Don't Waste Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.