Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos (29162 Views)

Robert Mugabe Attends Graduation Ceremony At Open University Amid Army Takeover / Hillary Clinton Attends Wedding Wearing Agbada (LOOK) / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by prettymina(f): 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
U have a dream that one day u will sit down read all this mentions and smile like so I had wished for this?nd am even more than that now grin
Akkord4gov:
This could be us prettymina tongue
Buhari too must attend as nairaland couple grin
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by alao85(m): 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
JAZES:

Yes thanks to seun that brought u and I together thru this forum....... kiss kiss kiss

How I wish this so called Aishat can see dis trend and stop silly act.
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by espn(m): 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Whether on Badoo..2go...Love takes 2.. its always ur choice. to make..the Olosho on Badoo will form corporate woman on Linkedin..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by espn(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
prettymina:
U have a dream that one day u will sit down read all this mentions and smile like so I had wished for this?nd am even more than that now grin
pretty Amina..
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by Tonason: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2016
Their president is a complete gentle man. A humble person, look at him seated just like ordinary person. Kudos.
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by Inkredible(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
OkparaJesus:
I thought I was the only one reading my comment until my church but the lesson was about to start in this fishing pool no snake was about to see her off if not why did they allow Kim karadashian to sing in the opening ceremony of deeper life am not if my sister carried my mum when she was a baby but Buhari should allow boko haram teach us how to preach the gospel why then did the devil allow the rice to sell at the market oh no am rushing to toilet to find out why the ATM did not allow obsanjo to withdraw his money after defecating at the football viewing centre am not happy with her because she flirts like a the man who was mourning her dead wife at the UTME exam centre of which he eat amala on top of his OMR sheet..

If they said go but people are not coming assuming it was brought on top frying egg Buh its hard the bird gym all slippers outside for born again is note that Pythagoras theorem handheld gsm for screen touch breakfast sandwich keep jumping all calls barring star raffle draw man city is crying baby boy born save yourself Judas sold merchant of going to...

Ina ayi ala, yifokwalu m oo grin
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Senorita123:

Dat Badoo is another sodom and Gomorrah. So full of crazy flirts and oloshos..
Na online Brothel be datt oo grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by Lexusgs430: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dyt:
Love can be found anywhere
I found mine on NL

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Share his handle details!!!
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by Vado(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lacomus:
Imagine me go marry girl were I meet for badoo, I don take my hand kill my self be that !

Dude I met the queen of my heart on that same badoo. No regret ever since. wink...not disputing the fact that there are ho's on there but dude, there are ho's errwhere.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by Drabrah(m): 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Was! See simplicity in FULL action.
Frm d hall (sorry, space) 2 do dressing. Even d chair wey dem give d presido sef!
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by Akkord4gov: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
prettymina:

Yes,like "so I had wished for this and now a reality". That will be on the wedding night kiss grin
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by ekwuemendinso(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
OkparaJesus:
I thought I was the only one reading my comment until my church but the lesson was about to start in this fishing pool no snake was about to see her off if not why did they allow Kim karadashian to sing in the opening ceremony of deeper life am not if my sister carried my mum when she was a baby but Buhari should allow boko haram teach us how to preach the gospel why then did the devil allow the rice to sell at the market oh no am rushing to toilet to find out why the ATM did not allow obsanjo to withdraw his money after defecating at the football viewing centre am not happy with her because she flirts like a the man who was mourning her dead wife at the UTME exam centre of which he eat amala on top of his OMR sheet..
what are u talking? .....
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by HENSEXIE(f): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wat brand of weed did U̶̲̥̅̊ smoke grin

OkparaJesus:
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by prettymina(f): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Yea that's my name,,,any objection?
espn:
pretty Amina..
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by prettymina(f): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
U get mouth why d wedding night,why not on vacation trip to burg kalifa in dubai tongue den u can say that to me on beach side
Akkord4gov:

Yes,like "so I had wished for this and now a reality". That will be on the wedding night kiss grin
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by 100Cents: 5:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
They both look above 30..

Yea, true friends turned lovers is the best bet..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by Akkord4gov: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
prettymina:
U get mouth why d wedding night,why not on vacation trip to burg kalifa in dubai tongue den u can say that to me on beach side

You too no my mind,na Dubai honeymoon period go be na kiss
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by litetias(m): 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
abuayman:
I met my sweet Aminah on 2go 4 years ago, and today, it's history.
You met that baby on facebook?
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by Dyt(f): 5:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Share his handle details!!!

Are you interested in me?

It could be you
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
kallmemrB:
i wish our naija babes could learn from this....the wedding is so simple and nice....not wasting 2million naira on Hall alone...with other expensesx you are close to 5 million cos u wanna marry.....

Joor Eloping till take over
And spending N150,000 on wedding make-up.
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by prettymina(f): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
Yes e go make sense
Akkord4gov:

You too no my mind,na Dubai honeymoon period go be na kiss
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by Lexusgs430: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dyt:

Are you interested in me?

It could be you

The question should be, I am already interested in you? (if I can add question mark)
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by chichriso: 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
[size=22pt]I hope President Buhari will attend my wedding. I meet my woman through twitter and she is from Akwa-Ibom state while am from Imo State[/size]
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by Dyt(f): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

The question should be, I am already interested in you? (if I can add question mark)

Then what are you waiting for
Hold me by the waist jor
grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by Lexusgs430: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dyt:

Then what are you waiting for
Hold me by the waist jor
grin grin grin

I would not only hold your waist honey. I would also love to sprinkle honey all over and top it up with caramel toppings!!! (mind you, I am diabetic)
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by Dyt(f): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I would not only hold your waist honey. I would also love to sprinkle honey all over and top it up with caramel toppings!!! (mind you, I am diabetic)

You just sent shivers down down down not only the spine.
Ojigbihigbigbi
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by Lexusgs430: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dyt:

You just sent shivers down down down not only the spine.
Ojigbihigbigbi

Lol. Thanks for your great sense of humour!!!
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by espn(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
prettymina:
Yea that's my name,,,any objection?
no ma!
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by ojialo(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Xposer:
and some girls go dey form on Facebook..smh..... una beta pass this people?
I met my wife on Facebook we got married last year and I gave birth to a baby boy (Great Praise-el) last two weeks
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by qking(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
@prettyamina
You are so pretty and have been following you since you are in school and now you are a graduate can you be my partner.
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by MduZA: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
MrsOgbajee:
How is this news in Nigeria?

Lol...good question
Re: Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos by allcomage: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
azubaby:

The Kenya President attended most probably because he knows either d bride or d groom or both and not because d couple met 2ru facebook. I think we are more wasteful than these other African nations, any wedding in Naija that can attract d presence of d President must b damn expensive, at least judging frm d pics.

I LOVE THE WAY EAST AFRICANS DO THEIR THINGS, MORE MATURED AND SIMPLE.JUST CHECK OUT THE RECEPTION AND THE GARDEN - OUT OF THE WORLD.I WAS BLOWN AWAY DURING OUR HOLIDAY IN KENYA AND TANZANIA.some things ARE SERIOUSLY LACKING IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Operation Trojan Shield: 800 Arrested In Staggering Global Encrypted Phone Sting / Barack Obama Hails Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie Ahead Of Visit To Africa / US Orders Embassy Staff To Leave Chad As Rebels Near Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.