Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

See Main Reason Why My Friend Refused To Write Last Year Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Main Reason Why My Friend Refused To Write Last Year Jamb (508 Views)

This Year JAMB Is The Simplest / What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) / This Year's JAMB Is Very HARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Main Reason Why My Friend Refused To Write Last Year Jamb by adesmarty2014: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
My friend registered for jamb last year and he refuse to do it, after the exam his dad ask him how was the exam.
Their conversation goes thus:

FATHER:My pikin, How was your exam Today
SON:Papa the exam just hard anyhow so i no even bother go school go write am?
FATHER: You no go school ke? so how you come take know say the examhard if you no do am
Son: I see the questions yesterday, wasiu bring the expo come.
Very funny
So for you to avoid this and Get prepared with the jamb cbt practice at the link in the picture below

(1) (Reply)

When You Get Corrected Copy Of Your Project From Your Sup / Pls Help / Cost Of Living In Canada And England, Which Is Lower???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.