Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) (2525 Views)

Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / A Lot If Candidates Will Re-write Jamb Next Year-jamb / This Year's JAMB Is Very HARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:33pm On May 15, 2017
the long awaited jamb exams have final kicked off.After all the news pertaining to jamb exams that have been emanating from jamb boss and other top officials.The news ranging from how they are making plan on how to curb exam malpractice, engaging security agency to conducting hitch free,credible and transparent examination.

is now left for us to analyse and see how far they have gone in fulfilling their enormous promises.

MY own personal observation using my own center as a case study:

HOW ORGANISED ARE THE CENTERS AND JAmB 2017 ITSEf
my center was UNN MTN library and I must commend the center and jamb jamb for the extra ordinary effort they put up in this aspect.the environment was very conducive and everything thing was arranged in such a way that would nt pose any problem to students. power supply was steady,network superb and many systems with extra ones as backups. their staffs are kind that one pray to be dealing with in every transactions. they are so kind to us ,compassionate,humble and their watchword is zeal to work.if u have any problem, ur effort is just to apprise them and u see them resolving the issue like if to say u are Buhari's child. They are awesome in short .

WHAT MEASURES DID THEY PUT IN PLACE TO CURB EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE?
They engaged security agencies such as police,civil defence corps,NYSE. many CCTV s but in and outside the building. we were searched three times one outside and two inside the exam hall. wallets,caps phones were not allowed in.females were even searched inside their bras.come see how dem they search my blokos like kilode.they showed zero tolerance to examination malpractice of any such.three candidates were caught cheating.come see how they were chained together in the leg like 1700 slaves.one was caught impersonating while the remaining two were caught with phone and micro chips respectively. they made it clear to us that the one impersonating would spend nothing less than 10years in prison while the rest would not be allowed to write jamb again until 2020.since I started writing exams I have never see the kind security I saw today even when I wrote NDA exam at army barrack . those that are yet to write jamb pls take note if u like shun this but will have ur self to blame except u are writing at special centers and i even doubt if such exist under this era of oloyede

WHAT'S THE NATURE OF THEIR QUESTIONS?
jamb questions are now technical.. gone are the days when jamb ask direct questions. the way jamb twist questions nowadays ehn.if u are the kind that cram and not read to understand, if u like cram the whole text enter hall,if u get 5 out of 40 questions then call me a liar .for u to get the answers u must have read the topic and as well understand it.in nutshell, questions were cheap in ur eyes but on dipper look,u will see that it were not all that simple. for those doing cramming work,jamb now use illustrations in asking questions. for example, don't expect them to ask u what delegated legislation is rather they Will be beating around with one kind question that resemble illustration

THIS YEARS JAMB IS NOT IN A HURRY
unlike last year that one would be seeing ones score immediately after ones exam,this year results would nt be released until the whole exams are over.this I believe is to meticulously check the whole results before posting it to the net unlike last year when u see ur result just an hour u finished ur exam and u be like no this can never be my result.

for now we have to wait until results are out.if it reflects ones real performance then we can now category and authoritatively say that ishaq oloyode has what it takes to be jamb boss and as well to return jamb to its former glory

NOTE:this is only my observations using my center and those of my friends as a case study .thanks for urtime

4 Likes

Re: What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi
Re: What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by Beejay1117(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2017
good of you
Re: What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by lionsharetype: 9:11pm On May 15, 2017
wow thanx
Re: What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by firstclassmumu: 9:27pm On May 15, 2017
Wehdone
Re: What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by ododo42: 9:54pm On May 15, 2017
I was told that jamb questions this year are jt 180 questions how true is that?
Re: What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by Obikush(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2017
After all d searching and sekurity, dEy still saw someone with phone undecided
Re: What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:57pm On May 15, 2017
Obikush:
After all d searching and sekurity, dEy still saw someone with phone undecided
I swear thing thing left them speechless too......... some people were born into expo.chai

1 Like

Re: What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by Obikush(m): 10:01pm On May 15, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
I swear thing thing left them speechless too......... some people were born into expo.chai

grin grin
Re: What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:02pm On May 15, 2017
ododo42:
I was told that jamb questions this year are jt 180 questions how true is that?
yea...exam duration was also reduced from 3 hours to 2 hours..

equation balanced
Re: What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by chibatov(m): 10:05pm On May 15, 2017
thats good
Re: What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by Ivoryred(f): 10:22pm On May 15, 2017
Lol.....jamb this year,no be here o.....
You have to read,to understand.....don't cram! Don't depend on your past questions.....make sure you complete all your subject combination.....by reading all your textbooks....i know some people won't like this,........@lazy readers........all questions are very different.....the questions the gave on saturday morning 13th may,are different to what the gave 9.00am to 1.30pm............i wrote today,at 1.30pm,15th may....................no expoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2017
Ivoryred:
Lol.....jamb this year,no be here o.....
You have to read,to understand.....don't cram! Don't depend on your past questions.....make sure you complete all your subject combination.....by reading all your textbooks....i know some people won't like this,........@lazy readers........all questions are very different.....the questions the gave on saturday morning 13th may,are different to what the gave 9.00am to 1.30pm............i wrote today,at 1.30pm,15th may....................no expoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
exactly

some lazy ass are even booking on past questions and runz

but wetin concern me

make I come and be going

1 Like

Re: What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by holywahala19(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2017
good observations my guy.ishaq is working for now

1 Like

Re: What I Have Observed So Far In This Year's Jamb( My Self As A Case Study) by Bankz007(m): 1:08am On May 16, 2017
thank jah o.....
let me write and pass and see that uni dat will deny me admission.... then they will see JAMB's might hand's.(just hope their admission policy is tough like the malpractice prevention)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Find 104 Words From The Word TELEVISION? (check It Out) / Political Science Or Sociology Which Is More Lucrative And Better To Study? / No February Salary For University Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.