Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Only God Can Judge If Alex Ekubo Is Grateful (for All I Did For Him)-uti Nwachuk - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Only God Can Judge If Alex Ekubo Is Grateful (for All I Did For Him)-uti Nwachuk (763 Views)

Judge Orders Prosecution Of Three Channels Television Staff / Bbnaija:'I Did Not Raise A Witch -Ceec's Sister Pens Heartwarming Message To Her / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only God Can Judge If Alex Ekubo Is Grateful (for All I Did For Him)-uti Nwachuk by sonoble: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
Popular TV personality, actor and winner of Big Brother Africa, Uti Nwachukwu in an exclusive interview with www.broadwayafrica.com said he cannot categorically say his ‘former’ friend, former flatmate and fellow actor is grateful or not for the support he (Uti) rendered him when he (Alex) was starting out in the industry.

Uti and Alex who used to live together in same flat at 1004,(Lagos, Nigeria) and attend every event in each other’s company then are no longer close with their relationship degenerating to the stage of ‘just’ courteous greeting of ‘hello’ and hi’.

[/quote]When he was confronted with the talk that Alex is now a bigger star and brand, Uti laugh it off. ‘Where do you get this gist from? I don’t hear these things o. How do you even compare? (laughter). Everyone is on their lane my brother. SUV and cars (Alex recently flaunt his newly acquired car) are acquired depending on the condition and reason for acquisition[quote]

Read full story here:
http://www.broadwayafrica.com/only-god-can-judge-if-alex-ekubo-is-grateful-for-all-i-have-done-for-him-uti-nwachukwu/

(1) (Reply)

What Happen To Channels TV? / Things Fall Apart Movie (part 4) Enjoy !!!!!!!!! / I'll Pay You To Send Send Me Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.