Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" (57269 Views)

Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by theinfong(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2017
TBoss lied: Disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate, Kemen today had an exclusive interview with Azuka of media room hub and shared a different story to the touching of TBoss without her consent. Remember its the same Kemen who has recently apologized for his wrong doing but lately turning against his words. We begin to wonder whether Kemen was forced to write an apology because according to the interview, he seems not to have done anything wrong.

Quoting from his apology, he said he was sorry for his "conduct which led to my disqualification". We quote a few lines from his interview:

May I use this opportunity to apologize to tboss in the light of the current issues arising from that night's scene. I'm truly sorry and never thought it could end this way.
To my family, friends and all who have expressed displeasure over my conduct which led to my disqualification, I pray that you find space in your heart to forgive me and give me another chance.
To big brother and the Organisers, I remain ever grateful for the opportunity granted me on such a huge stage. Finally, as I call to mind the fact that in life reality and perception have a fine line of difference, I can assure that given another chance I will consciously create a reality that leaves no one in doubt of my inner strength and positive values which will ultimately will earn me a positive perception The current negative perception flowing from my action is highly regretted.

However, according to the interview with Azuka, Kemen says Tboss' story about the touching isn't true and that she only said that because of pressure plus being part of her game. He further explains that he was only pulling the duvet but had no intention of touching Tboss inappropriately.

Surprisingly, looking at the video, we see Kemen looking at the cameras and housemates before "pulling the Duvet". We begin to wonder whether someone pulling the duvet would first have to look at the cameras and checking whether other housemates are sleeping.

Kemen further stretches that Tboss will tell the truth when there's no 25 million

Let's break down the full interview here:

He started off saying everything was misunderstood and only himself and Tboss knows the truth.

“I got myself entangled in a situation that was misunderstood. The honest truth about what happened under the covers, let’s not forget that the video was focused on a certain movement under the cover. The honest truth of what happened under the covers lies between two people, me and Tboss, and i only hope that whenever she is out of the house where there is no N25 million at stake, i hope she will be able to embrace the truth about the reality surrounding the video.“But let me also state that I and Tboss had a cordial relationship. Tboss is a young woman i really like a respected a lot, and she knew i respected her. I respected her because she deserved to be respected by me, and just like i will respect every other woman, i will never put Tboss or any other woman in arms way”

He then went on to give details about what happened:

“I saw the video, when big brother showed me the video in the diary room i was like, ‘aargh, noo, this is not what it looks like’ cos the perception was clear. But for the housemates that has been in the house, we know that there are two windows from where the beds are, Left and the right. We don’t have a watch or clock to check the time, so for you to wake up, you have to look left and right to see if it’s bright so you know whether you have about 5 mins to sleep before the lights comes on, or the alarm. If it’s not bright, then you have like 30 more minutes to sleep. An if you’ve watched the show you know that i am one of the few people that wake up very early and help to wake the other housemates up. So it came into my subconscious to look left and right after i wake up, and on that day it wasn’t bright enough for me to wake up, so i had to go back to bed.

“Now, i went to bed before Tboss and i used the duvet that was on the bed, when Tboss came to the bed she had to use another duvet, and of course there’s a third duvet on the bed. So when i wanted to go back to sleep, i wanted to cuddle Tboss, so i tried pulling out the duvet that was wrapped around me ‘cos it was under my legs. I pushed it out and lifted up the duvet inbetween i and tboss so i can move closer to her. So the hand movement that was seen was me just struggling through the duvet to get to tboss. The moment i wrapped my hand around her that was when tboss woke up. She opened her duvet, saw my hand and shifted back into my hands. That was where the video stopped.

“For every night i and Tboss where in bed together, she was always in her 3 quarter and her sphaghetti top, Number 2, Tboss is not a deep sleeper i wake i up every morning, number 3, Tboss has the highest stack of alcohol in her cupboard ‘cos she barely drinks. And that night i was not drunk, and if i’m to talk for tboss, she was not drunk that night. The moment my hand touched Tboss, she woke up, and that is what happened everytime we are in bed.“She told the housemates that she broke down when big brother showed her the video that it looks like she as being fingered, and she didn’t know ‘cos she was drunk, But she was awake in that video, and at some point she slept back. Moments after that video, she turned back and she slept with her hands around my shoulder. That was when Uriel woke up, Uriel saw us lying like that and said

‘Later y’all will be acting like you don’t like yourselves but you be cuddling up all night’.“To be honest to myself and to God, that is the honest truth around that video”

When asked if he thought TBoss should have defended him during his diary session, Kemen said, “if she had the opportunity to say the truth and to defend me, she would have.”

According to him, while TBoss isn’t a bad person, she probably withheld the truth for the sake of the game.

“I think that if she had the opportunity to embrace the truth, she would have,” said Kemen.“I think if she was given the option, I think she would have taken the option. I know TBoss is not a bad person, but just like every other person, we can do bad stuffs, maybe just for the sake of the game.”
“But, I know that if she had the opportunity to say the truth and to defend me, she would have.”

He was also asked if he had any emotional feelings for Tboss, to which he replied saying it was just a game and nothing more.

http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/bbnaija-tboss-lied-against-me-i-did-not-put-my-finger-in-her-kemen-reveals-shocking-details/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by pizzylee(m): 8:33am On Mar 12, 2017
so who z lying tboss,kemen or biggie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by coolcharm(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2017
I can relate with kemen's explanation

Tboss is a green snake.

She lied to the housemates that she was on her period. But about a week before that time, she said she was seeing red. (Abi na every week mensuration dey occour?)

I watched in the morning when they both made a joke about how a lady cannot sleep beside Kemen without him touching.

Most guys here shouting upandan cannot sleep in the same bed with a lady for two nights without making moves... But they want to crucify Kemen and calling him a rapist.

295 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by citytv(f): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2017
Bloody liar,kemen u are an idiot

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by graciella(f): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2017
.1 ban the show! It has no morals. What's the aim of that show? .2 they did ojoro, so they didn't want kemen to take "his share"? .3 he wanted to "cuddle" Tboss? As what

12 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Jimi23(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
graciella:
.1 ban the show! It has no morals. What's the aim of that show?
.2 they did ojoro, so they didn't want kemen to take "his share"?
.3 he wanted to "cuddle" Tboss? As what

Listen to the theme song. Ul know the "aim".
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by BLACKCHARGER(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
For some reason... I honestly think kemen isn't lying... This side of his story is so detailed... Whoever tells a lie never has enough information.
Nd maybe he just apologized the first time.. Cos he didn't want it to be that tboss was lying... Since he said he respected tboss a lot.

Abeg.. No tag me to insult me... I honestly dont know.. Thats just my opinion

198 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
coolcharm:
I can relate with kemen's explanation
as a fellow rapist?

24 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
For some reason... I honestly think kemen isn't lying... This side of his story is so detailed... Whoever tells a lie never has enough information.
Nd maybe he just apologized the first time.. Cos he didn't want it to be that tboss was lying... Since he said he respected tboss a lot.

Abeg.. No tag me to insult me... I honestly dont know.. Thats just my opinion
if I hear sey I no tag you,. Kemen is already hated by Nigerians, atleast voting closed by 7pm on that Saturday. Atleast no one we say its because of Tboss kemen couldn't get plenty vote. Kemen have being irritating people since week 1. He thinks with his muscles all the girls including Bisola love him. How many house mates have been given warning of misbehavior from Ebuka and Bigbrother. But instead he crept into a lady bed butt naked with only robe. Deeping fingers​in a woman's vaginna, na there the N25M dey abi?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
She once told this useless big lips that she doesn't like the idea of him sleeping on her bed, but as a fool he is, he didn't listen. Now he's a palmwine tapper in Uyo

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Kennyodinye(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
See This Mumu

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Kennyodinye(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
if I hear sey I no tag you,. Kemen is already hated by Nigerians, atleast voting closed by 7pm on that Saturday. Atleast no one we say its because of Tboss kemen couldn't get plenty vote. Kemen have being irritating people since week 1. He thinks with his muscles all the girls including Bisola love him. How many house mates have been given warning of misbehavior from Ebuka and Bigbrother. But instead he crept into a lady bed butt naked with only robe. Deeping fingers in a woman's vaginna, na there the N25M dey abi?
Since Week 1....Why Dem No Evict am Since

15 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Kennyodinye(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
as a rapist?
Did he Rape Your Mother or Sister

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kennyodinye:
Since Week 1....Why Dem No Evict am Since
as he was open for eviction for the first time, we destroyed him shapshap. No time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kennyodinye:
Did he Rape Your Mother or Sister
no he raped yours

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by ificatchmodeh: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:

And wetin you be..
If I call you okpo na mod go ban me..

You dey dia..

Kemen don tell you say na only him n Tboss knows the truth.. you still call am liar..

People sabi reason with their anus shaa..

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dsocioemmy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Eyaaaa... sorry guy. the deed has been done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by citytv(f): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
ificatchmodeh:

And wetin you be..
If I call you okpo na mod go ban me..

You dey dia..

Kemen don tell you say na only him n Tboss knows the truth.. you still call am liar..

People sabi reason with their anus shaa..
another senseless kemem

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by ificatchmodeh: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
citytv:
another senseless kemem

Sensible Tboss..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Asawana123: 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Women always bringin great men down..
Since 1922BC...

6 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
Asawana123:
Women always bringin great men down..
Since 1922BC...
a rapist that deeps his hand in a lady pant while she's sleeping. Is a great man.? It's obvious this world is about to end.

11 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by BLACKCHARGER(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
if I hear sey I no tag you,. Kemen is already hated by Nigerians, atleast voting closed by 7pm on that Saturday. Atleast no one we say its because of Tboss kemen couldn't get plenty vote. Kemen have being irritating people since week 1. He thinks with his muscles all the girls including Bisola love him. How many house mates have been given warning of misbehavior from Ebuka and Bigbrother. But instead he crept into a lady bed butt naked with only robe. Deeping fingers​in a woman's vaginna, na there the N25M dey abi?
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Asawana123: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
a rapist that deeps his hand in a lady pant while she's sleeping. Is a great man.? It's obvious this world is about to end.
How did he rape her on the video ?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by dadavivo: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Asawana123:

How did he rape her on the video ?
sleeping on a ladies bed, who doesn't want you on her bed at the first place with no boxers but only robe. Cmon, we all know what's next.

6 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by DCMIX(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bro, go and give ur life to Christ so that you won't be bothered anymore by useless things like this.

5 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Unimaginable123: 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is unbelievable. TBoss didn't even say anything. It was video of the act and online agitation for his dismissal that led to him being disqualified

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
Men doing stupid sh1t again and then blaming it on women, again. Lol idiots

10 Likes

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by toyinjimoh(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't know all of them, what 're they talking about.
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by showreals(m): 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
angry grin
Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Negotiate: 6:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
hmmmmm... kemen is right but i dont think tboss will come clean because of the backlash that will follow. those who didn't get the chance at first should watch the video here http://naijavocal.com/kemen-f0ndles-tboss-breasts-without-her-knowledge/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by 9cent(m): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
dadavivo:
sleeping on a ladies bed, who doesn't want you on her bed at the first place with no boxers but only robe. Cmon, we all know what's next.
shut up

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" by Divay22(f): 6:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
I thought this issue has died(even if it has not been buried)
This guy still can't come to the fact that he is out......

Gat no time for this...TOO MUCH DRAMA EVERYWHERE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) / Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola / 2021: BBNaija Returns With Season Six - N90 Million Grand Prize To Be Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.