Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,797 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Lagos Marathon: Bride Made To Trek From Home To Wedding Venue (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Marathon: Bride Made To Trek From Home To Wedding Venue (photo) (542 Views)

A Moses Anietienteabasi Buys His Second Car: 'I Used To Trek Alot' / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash Wedding Venue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Marathon: Bride Made To Trek From Home To Wedding Venue (photo) by DUBlog(f): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
Oh dear a bride this morning was photographed by twitter users trekking to her wedding venue since roads to the venue were blocked due to the ongoing Lagos Marathon. According to people commenting on the incident online, the church wedding is expected to start by 10am, but the bride, family members and most guests are stuck somewhere.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/02/lagos-marathon-bride-made-to-trek-to.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

After Marriage Crisis, Caroline Danjuma Attend Her Movie Premiere / Big Brother Africa Star, Huddah Monroe Shares Smikin’ Pool Side Photos / Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill: There's Trouble In Paradise Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.