Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,754 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (80212 Views)

Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda As A Corper: NYSC Throwback Photo / Monalisa Chinda Or Tboss: Who Killed The Cleopatra Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by GodOfAction: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda has recounted how her daughter who came to cheer her up at the Lagos City Marathon finishing line abandoned her on sighting singer, Tiwa Savage.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfBBeBrFNxr/?hl=en

7 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by HungerBAD: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Interesting.

There is Tiwa,a beautiful young girl,a guy with a plate of Rice and a Lady blowing her Cigarette in the picture.

Is this not suppose to be at the Marathon?Is that Chinda smoking?has she heard the term Passive Smoker before?if you want to destroy your lungs by yourself,no problem.

But smokers should stop smoking around kids.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by olasaad(f): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lol...that's children for you. To her you're just her mum and here is aunty Tiwa, her celebrity crush smiley smiley smiley

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by emirazy400(m): 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
lol u thank God say e nor giyhu slap.idiot

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lol.�, mama Monalisa, but she sees you everyday nah!

MODIFIED:
Wait o, on a closer look, zooming tins,
no be cigarette that babe wey wear cap & hold phone, hold for hand so?!

Under this hot sun?
I'm sure she wasn't part of the race.

I stand to be corrected tho, maybe na sweet she dey lick o, hmmmm!!

And , that is not Monalisa, @FTC.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by benzene00: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hope she doesn't teach the small girl oloshoism

11 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by pyyxxaro: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mmmmssssshheeeeewwwwwwww

Rubbish undecided
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Evablizin(f): 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
olasaad:
Lol...that's children for you. To her you're just her mum and here is aunty Tiwa, her celebrity crush smiley smiley smiley

You've said it all Olasaad!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Lisaflex(f): 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Abeg,who own those hands below d little girl's hands? shocked

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Abbey2sam(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Seen

Next
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Partnerbiz2: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lagos is the capital of naija.

I dont stay there ooo and ayam not yoruba. But it's true.

15 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Monalisa, your daughter is your replica. Pure photocopy.

Blood is indeed thicker than water

8 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Joshmodest(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

There is Tiwa,a beautiful young girl,a guy with a plate of Rice and a Lady blowing her Cigarette in the picture.

Is this not suppose to be at the Marathon?Is that Chinda smoking?has she heard the term Passive Smoker before?if you want to destroy your lungs by yourself,no problem.

But smokers should stop smoking around kids.

Of everything in that picture , all u can see is a lady holding cigarettes, and where is dat law in the Constitution, that says smoking around kids is Illegal..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Joelsblog(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by yomibelle(f): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
yh, i can totally relate. same way i saw this thread and abandoned it

4 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by nairavsdollars(f): 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Monababy, i hear say na u carry last

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
God bless aunty tiwa 4 cheern d small girl

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Aldebaran(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Mother and Daughter..

Just like a Clone grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Wikinaija(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Millz404(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Who you be at the helm of affairs
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by EmmaLege: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Pavore9: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:
Lol.�, mama Monalisa, but she sees you everyday nah!

MODIFIED:
Wait o, on a closer look, zooming tins,
no be cigarette that babe wey wear cap & hold phone, hold for hand so?!

Under this hot sun?
I'm sure she wasn't part of the race.

I stand to be corrected tho, maybe na sweet she dey lick o, hmmmm!!

Certainly smoking.
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by okuneddie(m): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hot weather no gree make person stay inside
NEPA no gree bring light
And one mumu lady dey smoke hot cigarette under hot sun for hot naija
This kind person go dey chill for hell fire o

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Haggui: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lol, your daughter saw a bigger celebrity than you are and she ported sharp sharp

6 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by demsid(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
B4 nko. You na everyday face. Tiwa na once in a while

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by demsid(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pavore9:

Certainly smoking.
shit. I just tire

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pavore9:

Certainly smoking.
You got eyes too bro!
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by toluxa1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Who is this lady one smoking near a child. Na wa oo

https://www.nairaland.com/4340834/mint-iphone-7-plus-256gb
Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by agukayode(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
wetin concern me

Re: Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon by Kisser34(m): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Those hands looks awful,, they are tiwas

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Dances With Surgically Enhanced Shape At Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Her Dog In Tongue-To-Tongue Kissing (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.