Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). (10818 Views)

Scientist Deliberately Crashed This Aeroplane To Learn What Happens During Crash / What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? / What Happens When Your Course..is Nt Accredited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by obiZEAL(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
If this happens to me there will be problem o...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by K9Uneet(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
I go happy die.
I'll see it as a second chance/ second opportunity to make amends, because, truth be told I've made a lot of mistakes in life. But thank God for the life I'm living right now.
Then I'll learn NEVER to fall in love with any girl called Geraldine.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by obiZEAL(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
K9Uneet:
I go happy die.
I'll see it as a second chance/ second opportunity to make amends, because, truth be told I've made a lot of mistakes in life. But thank God for the life I'm living right now.
Those mistakes sha defines you...and for Geraldine, she should pray never to cross my path...or she will be in your shoes...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Judeoxide(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
Gaskia... You bad..

Then i will know that life is truly a nightmare

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Missbizy(f): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Will be so happy that's like giving a second chance, all those regrets will be corrected!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by obiZEAL(m): 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
Judeoxide:
Gaskia... You bad..

Then i will know that life is truly a nightmare
Then you go happy say last last u don wake up...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by K9Uneet(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
obiZEAL:

Those mistakes sha defines you...and for Geraldine, she should pray never to cross my path...or she will be in your shoes...
My brother, she really messed my life up.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by obiZEAL(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
Missbizy:
Will be so happy that's like giving a second chance, all those regrets will be corrected!!!
Then all the stress of attendance and assignment will go in vain....mehn
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Judeoxide(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
obiZEAL:

Then you go happy say last last u don wake up...
men i will be angry and more of happy.. Because. So many lost family and friens will be alive and jos crises will not have happend... Mehn that will be a dream come through to us in the north

5 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by obiZEAL(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
Judeoxide:
men i will be angry and more of happy.. Because. So many lost family and friens will be alive and jos crises will not have happend... Mehn that will be a dream come through to us in the north
Yea...true sha... Terminus will still be standing tall and angwan rogo will not be a death sentence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by obiZEAL(m): 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
K9Uneet:

My brother, she really messed my life up.
Take heart bro..buh there are still angels out there if ur willing to try again.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Judeoxide(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
obiZEAL:

Yea...true sha... Terminus will still be standing tall and angwan rogo will not be a death sentence.
you are in the spirit...

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by jmichlins(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
I go happy die. There is this girl that i fall for but balls no dey cause me be youngest for class but i later found out she was into me as much as am into her. Just ask her out without fear

6 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Applaner: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Some people typhoid strong o

5 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by kayultimate(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
I go happy die...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Wake up to find myself in Ss2? WTF! I'd rather just die. I was the dullest kid back then in school and every session back to back, I was always carrying last!

There was even a year in ss3 when I managed to score - 2/100 over hundred in Mathematics. The - 2 score was a punishment I got from our exam invigilator for making noise in the exam Hall! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by horlarkoonlay(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
So,u bin wan tell me say CHANGE neva come?
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by GoldenJulius(m): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
i will be so happy, i will be very wise with all my decision. I will be happy to be with crush Jumoke in SS2
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2016
It's pointless going through all those stress all over again. Pointless I say.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by obiZEAL(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
iamayodeji:
It's pointless going through all those stress all over again. Pointless I say.
I might just drop out...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by obiZEAL(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
horlarkoonlay:
So,u bin wan tell me say CHANGE neva come?
...and Dasuki still d share the money...

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by obiZEAL(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
GoldenJulius:
i will be so happy, i will be very wise with all my decision.
I will be happy to be with crush Jumoke in SS2
u no get problem
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by obiZEAL(m): 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
LastMumu:
Wake up to find myself in Ss2? WTF! I'd rather just die. I was the dullest kid back then in school and every session back to back, I was always carrying last!

There was even a year in ss3 when I managed to score - 2/100 over hundred in Mathematics. The - 2 score was a punishment I got from our exam invigilator for making noise in the exam Hall! angry
lolz...this one is strong
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
1. I won't get married to my wife.
2. I would do medicine instead of dentistry.
3. I won't work so hard in life, success is not by hardwork as I was made to believe.
4. I would copy someone's assignment..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by vault(m): 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
omo.... that's a fvcking second chance

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by freecocoa(f): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
I would be glad, if not for anything, to still have my mum and I would make money way faster than how I have it now.

4 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by TheAziz: 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
mehn nobody go happy reach me, I've made tons of mistakes, 10k God for now sha
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by ksington: 12:08am On Feb 07, 2016
hahahah, jux the name suppose make u fear na
K9Uneet:
I go happy die.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Babareho(m): 12:16am On Feb 07, 2016
1. I will toast girls... I was d senior boy in my school then but I Neva use am get babes
2. I will score 350 in jamb
3. I no go waste my time to read much again... I go work smart not hard

check out www.adeatom..com

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by iykemoney90(m): 12:49am On Feb 07, 2016
At least I will be happy Buhari is not the president yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Viktor1983(m): 12:49am On Feb 07, 2016
K9Uneet:
I go happy die.

That's deep

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by sexaddict08(m): 3:31am On Feb 07, 2016
obiZEAL:

this can bring bad memories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fupre Post Utme 2016 | Pass Question | Exam Date | Cut-off Mark | Result | Fees / NDDC 2014 Overseas PG Scholarship Interview Result / Admission List Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.