Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose (30124 Views)

Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election / Sheriff's Chairmanship In PDP Is A Mistake - Fayose / Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Fayose is not different from Aluko, the whistleblower.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by orisa37: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2016
It was good GEJ contested. It was good he conceded defeat at the Time he did. The Supreme Spirit was at work and still working. The problems of Nigeria were far different from what Fayiose and Dogara insinuated. The Summary of it, is that Nigerians are selfish, greedy and have insatiable spirits to collude within and without this Country to sell this Country. If an enemy within can not hurt you, the one without can never succeed in hurting you. Charity they say begins at home but The Lord is always in control.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by gretblue: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2016
onatisi:

On the contrary, atiku has a very large and big support base in the north ,west and east. What gave buhari the image of been too popular is because most of the time he had always been contesting against southerners,I believe if he had contested against a formidable northern candidate like atiku under pdp,the results would have been different. But all that is in the past ,and we have to move on
If truly what you said was true that Atiku has larger support both in the North and West perhaps that should have won him the Apc presidential primary ticket.Remember Atiku came 3rd in the race.Kwankwanso came 2nd.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by modath(f): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2016
onatisi:

On the contrary, atiku has a very large and big support base in the north ,west and east. What gave buhari the image of been too popular is because most of the time he had always been contesting against southerners,I believe if he had contested against a formidable northern candidate like atiku under pdp,the results would have been different. But all that is in the past ,and we have to move on

Let's leave political differences aside.... I'm sure deep deep deep inside of you, you don't believe that assertion... kwankwanso, El Rufai, even Shekarau will dust Atiku in a nano second, he is more of perception than reality.

Atiku is only popular among the political ELITES, his massive war chests won't do him any good where it matters.... most northerners don't care about him, he doesn't elicit any emotional attachment..

As at today, don't know about tomorrow,next week or next year! But on this day, Buhari is numero uno in the north, forget the almajiri propaganda, even the intelligent , professional ones STAN hard!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by Oertiez911: 9:59am On Feb 08, 2016
Fayose on the bottle of paraga. Why is this coming now eh .
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by Kingspin(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2016
That was what gave birth to APC as party. Some powers that be in PDPwanted another candidate while the other half want Jonathan. Simple.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by free2blast(m): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Fayose will always be a hero in SW and Nigeria
Nah, they dont idolize mad people in the south west. Moreover, he has already been adopted by the south east so he is an IPOD hero.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by jaybee(f): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2016
dammytosh:
Fayose claimed they steal cow and arrest those who steal rat.

Same PDP ideology. "They are thieves but call us thieves as if they are not stealing"

Nobody comes out to say we are not thieves.

Bunch of useless leaders

Well said, emphases mine.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by onatisi(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2016
gretblue:

If truly what you said was true that Atiku has larger support both in the North and West perhaps that should have won him the Apc presidential primary ticket.Remember Atiku came 3rd in the race.Kwankwanso came 2nd.
Turaki made a serious political blunder by joining apc. But I will ask u a question ,why is it that pdp had never allowed atiku to contest in any of its presidential primaries
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by onatisi(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2016
modath:

Let's leave political differences aside.... I'm sure deep deep deep inside of you, you don't believe that assertion... kwankwanso, El Rufai, even Shekarau will dust Atiku in a nano second, he is more of perception than reality.

Atiku is only popular among the political ELITES, his massive war chests won't do him any good where it matters.... most northerners don't care about him, he doesn't elicit any emotional attachment..

As at today, don't know about tomorrow,next week or next year! But on this day, Buhari is numero uno in the north, forget the almajiri propaganda, even the intelligent , professional ones STAN hard!!!!

In Nigeria politics it is the elites that dictates the pace the masses follow. You think buhari would have won the election without the massive financial backing of ameacji,tinubu and the support of other elites in the country. People make people,the 5 governors that decamped to apc were the ones who gave apc the strong footing it had before the elections and many others too that worked for apc underneath
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by TBD(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2016
I really do not know why Fayose is talking from both side of his mouth.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by Alary: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Fayose will always be a hero in SE and Biafra
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by onatisi(m): 10:26am On Feb 08, 2016
TBD:
I really do not know why Fayose is talking from both side of his mouth.
What he said is what all top pdp members acknowledged after the party defeat,so what is the big deal?aliyu and co too said the same thing
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by gretblue: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2016
onatisi:

Turaki made a serious political blunder by joining apc. But I will ask u a question ,why is it that pdp had never allowed atiku to contest in any of its presidential primaries
Direct your question to PDP national headquarters.I think they will give a better response. The North I know and the North I stayed for close to 8yrs. Buhari has more popularity more than Atiku.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by mrmetoo1: 10:29am On Feb 08, 2016
Buhari will have defeated any person they presented especially under a unified APC like they had the last time. This wasn't a northern election, this was an election to give red card to the PDP, corruption and failure. Even Fayose knows this, he's just trying to be slick.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by Caseless: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2016
TippyTop:
[size=15pt]For those who won't bother reading the entire interview.[/size]

does that take away the true message?
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by wristbangle: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2016
StOla:
Was Jonathan from the North when the middlebelt, some Northern states and the SouthWest voted him as president in 2011?

A president Jonathan who had evidence of performance and a record of anticorruption would have won any Northern candidate.

Instead Jonathan kept on saying "if re-elected, I will do...", and Amaechi aptly termed him "President I will do".

Jonathan was the president who always set up useless committees on every matter without even reading the recommendations of those committees.

He then set out to highlight how Buhari fought corruption with fury during his military regime. Jonathan sold the Buhari project more than any Buhari sponsored advert.

Then lastly, Jonathan confirmed what we have always known about his vehement refusal to fight corruption when he asked the immortal question:

"How much did Jim Nwobodo stole that Buhari regime put him in Jail?"

The world marveled at the purest form of presidential cluelessness and irresponsibility.

Cc: Happiness87

My goodness, this comment is a huge blow to wailers. U deserve a 1000likes for it. Spot on!

2 Likes

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by HARRYzbrown(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2016
I kinda like this Man ooh.......so fearless and always making sense
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2016
When the male friend of your mother is more powerful than your father, you call him daddy. You welcome him and take his bag..........this man sef
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by HARRYzbrown(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2016
gretblue:

kwankwaso was 3rd
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by gretblue: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2016
HARRYzbrown:
kwankwaso was 3rd
It's difficult to argue with your type.Kano State Governor, Engineer Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso was the runner up to General Muahmma du Buhari(rtd) in the presidential primary of the All Progressive Congress (APC), which took place in Lagos. Reflecting on the experience of the primary election.

1 Like

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by gretblue: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2016
HARRYzbrown:
kwankwaso was 3rd
Always present your fact and figure in public domain like this.Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso came second while Atiku came third.Goggle and verify.Not on hearsay that you usually depend on.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by banio: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2016
I Nigeria all about the north being born to rule?
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by ElCapone(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
StOla:
Was Jonathan from the North when the middlebelt, some Northern states and the SouthWest voted him as president in 2011?

A president Jonathan who had evidence of performance and a record of anticorruption would have won any Northern candidate.

Instead Jonathan kept on saying "if re-elected, I will do...", and Amaechi aptly termed him "President I will do".

Jonathan was the president who always set up useless committees on every matter without even reading the recommendations of those committees.

He then set out to highlight how Buhari fought corruption with fury during his military regime. Jonathan sold the Buhari project more than any Buhari sponsored advert.

Then lastly, Jonathan confirmed what we have always known about his vehement refusal to fight corruption when he asked the immortal question:

The world marveled at the purest form of presidential cluelessness and irresponsibility.

broz u just too brutal. U nailed it.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by One4me: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
modath:
undecided

Waoh , Fayose knew all these & he still collected Hero's money to coerce Ekiti voters with 2k each... shocked

When he was being "helped" with ecological fund, shining among low allocation + IGR states & able to pay salaries on time, Hero wasn't a political miscalculation then!!

When Don Fortunato was disarming Nigerians with his sappy shoeless story &got votes from every corner of the country in '11, was he a NORTHENER then

Naija politicians are specially created, their places in hell is still being custom made!

Clueless is an IB for real, couldn't see beyond his nose!! sad

What do you expect, from a man who could day the below, in this same interview?

“Two weeks after the House of Assembly election, I won everything, 26-26. Is it the military again?
When the male friend of your mother is more powerful than your father, you call him daddy. You welcome him and take his bag".

This shows that Fayose is a man without dignity, integrity and any shred of moral value! For him (Fayose), its all about MONE

Even if Dangotte befriends my mother and my Father is a poor Teacher, my father will always remain my father, because his GENES are in my body and soul.
That "Dangotte" will always remain my Mother's Man-friend. End of story.

Fayose unfortunately, is one of those people we refer to "Walk all over me.... and let me chop small". angry angry angry

Surprisingly, it is now Fayose knows that "Fortunato" is a "candidate of calamity".....and should not have been fielded!

Let us pretend we are dead..... and see who truly loves us
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by KanwuliaExtra: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Water under the bridge.
As the mumu nor gree go nko? grin
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by chuksmad(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
What Fayose said is the truth, not that GED is bad, just that the North want the power by all means. And i remembered that the eminent and erudite Prof. Nwabueze warned GED then to hand power over to the northerner, but as they said power can blind.
PDP did not listen and insisted on fielding GED, and that is the crash of PDP in last election
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by billyG(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
If PDP cannot field a North candidate & APC fielded one in person of charismatic Buhari is it not d same thing.
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by Happiness87(f): 5:31am On Feb 24, 2016
StOla:

poo you dont know anything about politics ........
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by kuuljay(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2016
eleko1:
FAYOSE is a FRAUD.He scammed big Joe .
grin grin grin clown!!! you've made me spill my kronenburg.are you happy now?grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by kuuljay(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2016
free2blast:
Nah, they dont idolize mad people in the south west. Moreover, he has already been adopted by the south east so he is an IPOD hero.
grin grin grin grin grin you funny
Re: Fielding Jonathan In 2015 Election Was A Mistake - Fayose by eleko1: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2016
grin lipsrsealed wink embarassed
kuuljay:
grin grin grin clown!!! you've made me spill my kronenburg.are you happy now?grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo / Goodluck Gets Recommended For Nobel Peace Award / Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.