Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,729 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget (23176 Views)

Troop Arrests Wanted Ex-militant Leader For Sabotaging The Economy / 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' / Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by Joarams(m): 3:45am On Feb 07, 2016
denkyw:

one of the price you have to pay for not joining politics is, "you end up been governed by your inferiors ".......Plato.

Not even in two lifetimes of yours will this President be your inferior...sorry

3 Likes

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by rugged7(m): 3:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:

You may not realize it but sometimes, these people are too busy to go through certain things.
Personally I believe Buhari is NOT ready to present our budget yet. I believe he's still trying to study/work on some things before concluding. He's a very detailed man and likes to be absolutely sure of what he's doing.
That budget was prepared in a hurry because of complainers like you that will wail about the unavailability of the budget.

Another rice eating zombie...

5 Likes

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by saintmark88(m): 5:11am On Feb 07, 2016
TippyTop:

They jacked it up because they knew they were dealing with an illiterate president, a man who failed woefully in Maths, a man with NEPA bill as certificate.
In future, presidential candidates should be disqualified if they fail to show up for debates, Buhari's incompetence would have been laid bare if he had debated.

We're now saddled for the next 4yrs with this man who wouldn't pass an interview for a job as taxi driver in the US.

Has he not participated in debates bfre??
Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by jamace(m): 5:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Fire the saboteurs sharp sharp! angry
Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by help3852: 5:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:

You may not realize it but sometimes, these people are too busy to go through certain things.
Personally I believe Buhari is NOT ready to present our budget yet. I believe he's still trying to study/work on some things before concluding. He's a very detailed man and likes to be absolutely sure of what he's doing.
That budget was prepared in a hurry because of complainers like you that will wail about the unavailability of the budget.
hahaha babe You are contradicting yourself oo

firstly, which budget are you referring to be studied by buhari, is it the one budget that is being debated on and being reviewed by committees in national assembly??
hahaha

is it buhari, traveling every week and presently in hospital that is studying the budget, cheesy, i think you should return to sexuality section

you don't belong here.

When Nigerians were shouting, that president should appoint ministers at least critical ones, you guys were busy telling all sorts of lies, that Gej didn't submit handover notes on time, the same handover notes your ministers refused to read saying that it was too voluminous.

You people also lied that the ministers were being screened by EFCc, hahaha pls be sincere to yourself, the ministers parading themselves do they look like people that were screened.

you called bubu a detailed man, and the withdrew the budget for correction. hahaha

lemme stop here, but I'll advice you, personally I don't criticize because am in opposition, i criticize so that the government can get it right, but People like you who are blinded by sentiments and hypnotized by propaganda are not just sycophants, lemme advice you, keep lying to yourselves, keep up the blame game and be buying time expecting things to get better, one day when $1 =10000 naira, you will know that no matter the millions you or your parents have in account it will be useless.

Change your ways, criticize them to get things done rightly, else one day you or your future generation will suffer for this madness called CHANGE....

6 Likes

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by help3852: 5:55am On Feb 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:

It should. But Buhari is not ready to present his.
Now let me ask you something; What have all the previous budgets presented in January done for your life as a person. Mention just two things. Let's also consider what and how the previous govt harnessed the highest oil price era ever.
I'm waiting.....

HAHAHA, this your strategy won't last oooo, always looking for who to blame, after 8months,

i won't be surprised, you will still blame previous government by 2019

you people said you knew the solutions to the problems, here you are, you have not solved anything, all you do is blame.

Anything built on lies won't last, watch and see, lies smells

better repent oooo, when Nigeria collapses you will suffer it too

6 Likes

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by discusant: 5:59am On Feb 07, 2016
Bunkum!!!!
So civil servants shall now pay for the sins of a president who had no mental capacity to go through a budget proposal before presenting the proposal to the world?

3 Likes

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by help3852: 6:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Ishilove:
Bunch of noisemakers populate this thread. The previous governments led by 'literates' in the country instituted corruption and see the mess we are in. Now a man who is serious about fighting the hydra-headed monster is doing the best he can and all they can do is shout 'illiterate'.

What did your so-called literate ex-presidents under PDP do for us, except siphon our money, enrich themselves and increase the divide between the Haves and have-nots?

Tweh! You all disgust me. Rather than condemn evil, they are willing to call someone who is trying to fight corruption names just to prove that we voted in a wrong party.

Tweh!!! tweh tweh tweh!!! Evil people.
even you hahaha

shameful and very disappointed.....

may God open your eyes to seeeee
may God remove all the junks in your brain.

PDp did nothing and you are using Mobile phone, you need deliverance....

Even if Gej tarred roads in your street you may never see or appreciate it,
because you have been brainwashed, go and ask Fashola, what he found out in the ministry of works, power, ask minster of agriculture what he has found out, ask Ameachi what he met on ground in transportation sector, if they are sincere, they will tell you the truth.

This media rubbish of lies and propaganda and blackmail will backfire one day.

what a man sows, he will harvest bountifully

For your information the people who ruined this country are now the ones calling the shots in APC

stop fooling yourself, you call yourselves change agents, get up and work and stop blaming past governments …

you told the world you know the problems and the solutions, that you will hit the ground running, 8months in office you are still blaming past, you are shameless, very shameless.

Go out there and Find out for yourself, my friends who supported buhari are getting annoyed businesses are crumbling many are running on loses..

Ishilove am very disappointed, you are better than this, you are smarter than this …

who is fighting corruption, is it buhari … hahaha, the day buhari probes Ameachi maybe that day i will support your claims.

A president who approved domestic bills in Aso Rock for 1.7billion against 580million last year is fighting corruption.

I don't blame you,

if you know how much will be stolen in the name of budget you will be amazed, you want to tell me, he didn't see the one of Aso rock too.

Nigerians are shouting cut costs, be prudent in your spendings, your president is doing total opposite, don't defend nonsense, if anything goes wrong anywhere the leader is the one to be blamed
If you president can not sit up and study the budget in details and ask questions, let him resign, lemme advice you, if Nigeria collapses, it will be on record that it collapses under his watch, listen to his speech recently, he was complaining that boko is embarrassing him, is that not the same man who told us he will end boko haram. he even said in Uk, he doesn't know why He became president now, imagine what is coming out from the mouth of a leader, pure hopelessness …

FyI, i don't have any political affiliations, i am one Nigerian that uses my head.

if bubu is not healthy enough to continue let him resign… and follow Goodluck's way, instead of the government collapsing in his hands

As you go to church today, pray for your president and the country ooooooo, if not anything you see before the end of the year or next year, take it and stop blaming past, the reason you have today is to correct the past.

Thank you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by allthingsgood: 6:13am On Feb 07, 2016
[s]
TippyTop:

They jacked it up because they knew they were dealing with an illiterate president, a man who failed woefully in Maths, a man with NEPA bill as certificate.
In future, presidential candidates should be disqualified if they fail to show up for debates, Buhari's incompetence would have been laid bare if he had debated.

We're now saddled for the next 4yrs with this man who wouldn't pass an interview for a job as taxi driver in the US.

[/s]

Oh SHUT UP! Election is over, get over yourself already. Wailing wont help u!
Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by allthingsgood: 6:15am On Feb 07, 2016
help3852:
even you hahaha

shameful and very disappointed.....

may God open your eyes to seeeee
may God remove all the junks in your brain.

PDp did nothing and you are using Mobile phone, you need deliverance....

Even if Gej tarred roads in your street you may never see or appreciate it,

For your information the people who ruined this country are now the ones calling the shots in APC

stop fooling yourself, you call yourselves change agents, get up and work and stop blaming past governments …

may God forgive you this morning for refusing to use your brain.

GSM mobile Really Is that what a 21st century human shld be boasting of? What pity and a shame!
Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by fortune1968: 6:16am On Feb 07, 2016
TippyTop:

Character assassination is the Trademark of the Ipob fools of which I have no doubt you are one of them .There is no well brought up person that will talk to a world wide respected President Buhari like that .A mad man calling a beloved President names because he would not allow your NEFARIOUS ACTIVITIES to continue.

1 Like

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by fortune1968: 6:27am On Feb 07, 2016
help3852:

hahaha babe You are contradicting yourself oo

firstly, which budget are you referring to be studied by buhari, is it the one budget that is being debated on and being reviewed by committees in national assembly??
hahaha

is it buhari, traveling every week and presently in hospital that is studying the budget, cheesy, i think you should return to sexuality section

you don't belong here.

When Nigerians were shouting, that president should appoint ministers at least critical ones, you guys were busy telling all sorts of lies, that Gej didn't submit handover notes on time, the same handover notes your ministers refused to read saying that it was too voluminous.

You people also lied that the ministers were being screened by EFCc, hahaha pls be sincere to yourself, the ministers parading themselves do they look like people that were screened.

you called bubu a detailed man, and the withdrew the budget for correction. hahaha

lemme stop here, but I'll advice you, personally I don't criticize because am in opposition, i criticize so that the government can get it right, but People like you who are blinded by sentiments and hypnotized by propaganda are not just sycophants, lemme advice you, keep lying to yourselves, keep up the blame game and be buying time expecting things to get better, one day when $1 =10000 naira, you will know that no matter the millions you or your parents have in account it will be useless.

Change your ways, criticize them to get things done rightly, else one day you or your future generation will suffer for this madness called CHANGE....
Surely the madness you talk about is in you and your sorts who want the clueless jona and his team to continue looting of the country.Unthinking Wailer.

1 Like

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by help3852: 6:31am On Feb 07, 2016
fortune1968:
Surely the madness you talk about is in you and your sorts who want the clueless jona and his team to continue looting of the country.Unthinking Wailer.
you don't deserve my time, but For the records your foolishness is stinking already.

is the topic about Gej, or do I look like GEJ supporter

have noticed you,

6 Likes

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by help3852: 6:34am On Feb 07, 2016
allthingsgood:

GSM mobile Really Is that what a 21st century human shld be boasting of? What pity and a shame!
blame follower, if nothing has improved in this country in the last 16years, it is well with you, else you will never see good …

3 Likes

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by fortune1968: 6:36am On Feb 07, 2016
saintmark88:

Has he not participated in debates bfre??
that's not the best answer sef .Can any of his extended family and his generation ever step into any of the venue that President Buhari had addressed people and debated at World Level ?
Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by alt3r3g0: 6:50am On Feb 07, 2016
We now have a government that listens to the voice of the people.
From social media bill, to budget, election etc.

While mistakes are made and will be made along the way. It gives me hope that they actually "give a damn" about our opinions.

Naija will be great again
Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by fortune1968: 6:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Lasveg:
i loathe corruption, but dis buari seems like a dictator to me.
Yes ,We voted him to be A DICTATOR to The Corrupt and Thieves and those Who want The Country to BREAK UP .Yes! He is our BEST PRESIDENT EVER !

1 Like

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by dunlie: 6:54am On Feb 07, 2016
STOP THE BLAME GAME. Own up to your responsibilities. I blame GEJ....I blame God....I blame IBB....I blame the judiciary...I blame myself for coming to rule now....and I blame top government official. wetin sef......

5 Likes

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by fortune1968: 6:59am On Feb 07, 2016
help3852:
you don't deserve my time, but For the records your foolishness is stinking already.

is the topic about Gej, or do I look like GEJ supporter

have noticed you,
Fool of the Century ! If GEJ is not the topic ,is it not from the standpoint of your preference and sympathy for him you are talking rubbish to our beloved President Buhari ? Nonsense .
Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:16am On Feb 07, 2016
TippyTop:

You are big tampon -licker . You do not know how complex the budgetting process is. I pity your generation .
Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by Elinob(m): 7:37am On Feb 07, 2016
I thnk God any of my person is not a civil servant; they shuld do wat there lyk .
Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by hush15: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2016
TippyTop:

Anybody still supporting this government gross incompetence doesn't really care bout this country. This blaming game will never stop if we don't make the the president realise that the bulk of it stops at his office.

And so, even if those civil servants jacked or maneuver whatever, what bout the minister of budget and planning, who is the supervising officer who is suppose to scrutinize the budget, the secretary to fed govt, special advisers on economic matters and chairmen of economic team who are suppose to proof read and more importantly himself who was suppose to go through the executive summary before presenting it to the senate...

As for me o, All these indicates that Buhari is just a figure head president who just takes in whatever is presented before him without scrutiny and acts without thinking.

All these corruption drive sef, could just be reports he hears and gives order without finding the true state of the matter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by allthingsgood: 8:00am On Feb 07, 2016
help3852:
blame follower, if nothing has improved in this country in the last 16years, it is well with you, else you will never see good …

Its both u and your family that will never see good. When u want to pretend that the last 16yrs never happened, but u want the new govt to do magic in 7months. Hypocrites!
Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by alexlee50: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2016
Dem don dey find scape goat to blame.let them accept their fault

1 Like

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by yjgm(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2016
TippyTop:

And that "illiterate" president saw this even when the minister couldn't and made sure they effect some corrections. Grow up or constructively criticize.
Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by yaki84: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2016
OnReflection:

Source: [url]http://saharareporters.com/2016/02/06/budget-scandal-top-civil-servants-may-be-fired-sabotaging-president-buhari%E2%80%99s-budget[/url]

lemme help those who r allergic to gbawe kind of epistle cos dis is one of such.
they r blaming civil servants for the budget brouhaha.
the blame game continues...
buhari is now the official mourinho of nigeria, putting blames on people since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by yaki84: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2016
Inioluwa01:
Wow! I must confess I'm losing grip on my strong conviction that Nigeria can and will be better. The whole system is riddled with immorality and evil,with no fear of tomorrow. My fear is that, even if this man(PMB) is truly the one sent to clean this Country and set a foundation for greatness and prosperity for all, will the evil people in the system allow him? cry cry

but they said when d head is good the other parts follow suuit, abi the head no good again?
abi him body language is offside the integrity lane?

2 Likes

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by yaki84: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2016
Sweetlemon:

udom awin.... so kip mute!
what stopped buhari from appointing his angelic ministers early enuf if atall he knew how governance work?
bubu shud stop all these blame games, tomorrow who knws who he will blame for misappropriation that will happen in his govt....

1 Like

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by modik(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Recovered loot will be used to fund inflated 2016 budget line items.

Fighting Kwurruption.

Liars and delusion of the20th Century. Moving backward in the speed oflight with a dwindling economy.

LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by reyscrub(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2016
TippyTop:

You are talking like a half zika creature.

While are u not educated enough to judge the editor instead of hell bent mission of attack GMB always even if he father your mother?

Plis go and re enrol to primary to start your education afresh.
Re: Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2016
I have always said that the civil service of both state and federal are a hotbed of corruption.

that's how they've been padding the budget and feeding fat on the pains of Nigerians.

May they never know peace.

I hope those involved are sacked immediately.

Nigeria MUST change for better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech / Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu / Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.