Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,316 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech (23045 Views)

Pictures Of Ademola Adeleke As He Assumes Office As Osun Governor / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by naijapips04: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
I hear some people on here are asking for a video of Adekele's speech.

Here's his campaign speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT5fWba4Z_I

So when can we have a video of Buhari laying out his plan for Nigeria?

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by yungkels(m): 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
Sounds like a music session in a studio...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by DrRasheed: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
naijapips04:
I hear some people on here are asking for a video of Adekele's speech.

Here's his campaign speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT5fWba4Z_I

So when can we have a video of Buhari laying out his plan for Nigeria?

Tonight he will address the world. dont sleep off as he relays his plans for africa.

17 Likes

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by naijapips04: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
yungkels:

Why don't you show us Buhari's own lets compare. grin

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by donweasley(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Worldchanger7 Come And See Oo
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by naijapips04: 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
DrRasheed:

Tonight he will address the world. dont sleep off as he relays his plans for africa.

I'd be lucky if i'm able to make out 6 words from his PREPARED SPEECH.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by yungkels(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
naijapips04:

Why don't you show us Buhari's own lets compare. grin
its not hidden, its all over the internet!

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by otherway: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
The sad twist is that this guy will not be allowed to be the Governor either through rigging or disqualification if he ever wins cos he still has a pending certificate forgery case.

So whichever way, he is a goner. APC chieftans right now...

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by aremuforlife(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
I just pity our generation, because yet to relate with what he is saying. If what he just said now is the manifesto he has with the party in OSUN state, then I will conclude that OSUN state should be ready to face lots of problem in the next 4 years.
Because I believe government should be continuity and not that he will ask the developer to wait that he want to pay salary. That means he dosen't have a plain on how to solve the problem in OSUN state. There was agreement in which everybody agreed to and it's working out gradually instead of laying off staffs.
And what stop him from mentioning the rest of the 5.
Because I'm yet to see reason For the campaign without manifesto. And I can see people are really happy with how they are about to jeopardize their future for popularity. PDP only use Sanator Adeleke just because of his popularity with his nephew.

Please I am not a partisan I only state the fact. Please you can just walk pass if you don't have anything meaningful to add to it.
Thanks

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by buhariguy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
These op funny oo,
Was he singing or dancing.?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
otherway:
The sad twist is that this guy will not be allowed to be the Governor either through rigging or disqualification if he ever wins cos he still has a pending certificate forgery case.

So whichever way, he is a goner. APC chieftans right now...

dreamer!!!

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by naijapips04: 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
buhariguy:
These op funny oo,
Was he singing or dancing.?

Shut up its a campaign ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by buhariguy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
naijapips04:

Shut up its a campaign ground.
and was he not singing and dancing in campaign ground?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by naijapips04: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
buhariguy:
and was he not singing and dancing in campaign ground?

Yes, because he's not as lifeless as Buhari.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by naijapips04: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
yungkels:

its not hidden, its all over the internet!

You mean in za oder room?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by yaki84: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
aremuforlife:
I just pity our generation, because yet to relate with what he is saying. If what he just said now is the manifesto he has with the party in OSUN state, then I will conclude that OSUN state should be ready to face lots of problem in the next 4 years.
Because I believe government should be continuity and not that he will ask the developer to wait that he want to pay salary. That means he dosen't have a plain on how to solve the problem in OSUN state. There was agreement in which everybody agreed to and it's working out gradually instead of laying off staffs.
Because I'm yet to see reason For the campaign without manifesto. And I can see people are really happy with how they are about to jeopardize their future for popularity. PDP only use Sanator Adeleke just because of his popularity with his nephew.

Please I am not a partisan I only state the fact. Please you can just walk pass if you don't have anything meaningful to add to it.
Thanks
continuity..... so gej didnt hv plans oooo.....

continuity is only food for apc but it becomes poison when others talk abt it.

hypocrites n parasites

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Splashme: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Oga Op, don't mind one APC riffraff on here. I saw his post asking for Adeleke's campaign speech.

Adeleke is a PHD holder, former Director at Guinness Plc etc

They think Adeleke is like their illiterate Buhari

26 Likes

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Viking007(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
yungkels:
cheesy
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Inconclusive Governor
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Finally, it has been posted. BMCs looking at this post like....

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by hisexcellency34: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Governor Skelewu
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by JailBreaker(m): 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
smiles
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by baba4dgirls: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
aremuforlife:

Thanks

You are not partisan?
Your profiles and comments don't suggest that.
I didn't watch the vide, I wanted to take your word for it,
so I checked your profile, and its obvious that you are a Apc loyalist.

I'm very sure you didn't watch the video, you are just stating nonesense,
you couldnt even point out one thing he said which you think isn't right.

Thats how one idiot was running from tread to tread claiming ro be born again Christian, undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by englishmart(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
The APC government has failed. Anyone contesting against them need not campaign. Anything but APC is welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by yeyeboi(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
This is not a campaign speech na, he was just echoing power! power!! power!!! Was expecting to hear something that will give osun people hope.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
imagine southern governor with o level certificate, had it been dis rubbish happen in d north, we won't hear word from ipob and afonja

1 Like

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by NobodyKnows(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
yungkels:
grin
Sounds like a clown at his comedy show

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by hopexter(m): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
It's really not about speech it's about his plans for his people and the state in general.
Re: Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech by forgiveness: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Splashme:
Oga Op, don't mind one APC riffraff on here. I saw his post asking for Adeleke's campaign speech.

Adeleke is a PHD holder, former Director at Guinness Plc etc

They think Adeleke is like their illiterate Buhari

Really!?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Govs Forum Zone NASS Offices, Favour S'south For Senate President - PT / World Bank Officials Drown In Nigeria's In Egbe Dam In Egbe Ekiti / APC Backtracks, Defends SSS Siege On National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.