Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? (3937 Views)

Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative / My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
I'm not against anyone living with their
married sibling, I'm only against you living
with them in one room apartment, if you
don't know, you are intruding on their
privacy, how would they discuss sensitive
issues as husband and wife? How would practice different sex styles? Its not fair
nah. When their husband/wife starts
complaining, you come on nairaland and
tell us how wicked your sister-in-law/
brother-in-law is without telling us the
real story. Part of the reason I don't take some nairaland stories serious , some go just come here carry one sided story
come meet us just to attract pity from
nairalanders. Every couple deserve privacy.
Don't be a stumbling block.
Do what is right.
Thank you all.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Cutehector, TrapLord, time don reach to chuk mouth put.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by Khd95(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Observing frm ogede treesad

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Zambux and taryour, come and talk oh, dis one u are peeping tru the window so....
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by vicstar(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
op wait! Lemme go and watch "tyrant" wink I'll get back to u
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by Ewuro4: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
One bedroom apt.. Why now?

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by yaqq: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ok. na
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by lilmax(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
So why you come dey vex? undecided
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2016
lilmax:
So why you come dey vex? undecided
Bros check am out na, if na ur wife broda dey intrude, i knw u won't be hapi
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ewuro4:
One bedroom apt.. Why now?
Bros, "na small small brokus take dey big oh"
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
vicstar:
op wait! Lemme go and watch "tyrant" wink I'll get back to u
Ok sir.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by ivyT(f): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
na wa
one room while few selected pple dey chop national cake..
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:42am On Feb 07, 2016
Lalal
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by DollyParton1(f): 12:55am On Feb 07, 2016
One bedroom apartment? The relative should camp/sleep in the living room.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by taryour(f): 8:48am On Feb 07, 2016
greatness22:
Zambux and taryour, come and talk oh, dis one u are peeping tru the window so....

Oh i got caught. Well as for me i will send the relative parking ni o, wunt be harsh with it but stylishly. If e no wan go in peace he or she will go by fire by force.

I wunt allow such in the first place, how can a couple be managing a ROOM and then squat another whole body, naaaa no way. I need to enjoy my man biko. EOD.

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2016
DollyParton1:
One bedroom apartment? The relative should camp/sleep in the living room.
One bedroom nor get living room sist....
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Lalal
I trust you. Happy sunday.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2016
ivyT:
na wa

one room while few selected pple dey chop national cake..
If every body is wealthy in this country, who will be the tomatoes seller or taxi driver?
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 11:43am On Feb 07, 2016
taryour:

Oh i got caught. Well as for me i will send the relative parking ni o, wunt be harsh with it but stylishly. If e no wan go in peace he or she will go by fire by force.

I wunt allow such in the first place, how can a couple be managing a ROOM and then squat another whole body, naaaa no way. I need to enjoy my man biko. EOD.
Me sef tire my sista.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by naniawini(f): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2016
This is the same thing i was arguing wit my mum inlaw... She asked me if i was leaving in a one room apartment wit hubby n kids will i allow a relative cum stay i told her no i cant take such nd she was very angry and was like if i wont i accept it i will go.... I was very upset that day. Sum mother inlaws sha... Smh

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by Omotayor123(f): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
OP, you are on point..
Come to think of it, i have seen a mother in law who came to live with her son and his wife in a one room apartment. And to imagine she get her husband house oooo. It's wickedness cool

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by Omotayor123(f): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
naniawini:
This is the same thing i was arguing wit my mum inlaw... She asked me if i was leaving in a one room apartment wit hubby n kids will i allow a relative cum stay i told her no i cant take such nd she was very angry and was like if i wont i accept it i will go.... I was very upset that day. Sum mother inlaws sha... Smh
Na so most of them be... cheesy grin

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by naniawini(f): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
She is even my husband's step mum
Omotayor123:
Na so most of them be... cheesy grin
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
greatness22:
I trust you. Happy sunday.
Same to you. Hope you go to church ?

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Same to you. Hope you go to church ?
Yea, but was late tho
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Omotayor123:
OP, you are on point..
Come to think of it, i have seen a mother in law who came to live with her son and his wife in a one room apartment. And to imagine she get her husband house oooo. It's wickedness cool
I don't welcum such..... even if she's my mum that came to visit, she will go back that day... I love my privacy so much.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
greatness22:
Yea, but was late tho
Hmmmn.......It's better than not attending

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
naniawini:
Nice response dear... Na so dem dey carry their witchcraft dey come intrude husband and wife privacy... Leave am make she carry her wahala dey go jor.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Hmmmn.......It's better than not attending
Which church did u attend 2day?
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
naniawini:
She is even my husband's step mum
Na even step mum she be sef.... she wan dey form patience ozokwo pattern... mtcheww
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by naniawini(f): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
She was lik she nd my fada inlaw allowed relatives 2 live wit them wen they were living in a 1 rum so i have 2 and i was lik God will not allow it... She said if i knw hv cum 2 influence her son i shud start parking. Lol... Mehn i was angry didnt even tel my hubby...
greatness22:
Nice response dear... Na so dem dey carry their witchcraft dey come intrude husband and wife privacy... Leave am make she carry her wahala dey go jor.

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by naniawini(f): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
My friend normally says b4 she gets married 2 any guy his mum must be dead.... Lol
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by naniawini(f): 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
I jst taya
greatness22:
Na even step mum she be sef.... she wan dey form patience ozokwo pattern... mtcheww

My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Sex / Billionaire Otedola's Baby Mama Opens Can Of Worms / Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics