Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? (3980 Views)

Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative / My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
naniawini:
She was lik she nd my fada inlaw allowed relatives 2 live wit them wen they were living in a 1 rum so i have 2 and i was lik God will not allow it... She said if i knw hv cum 2 influence her son i shud start parking. Lol... Mehn i was angry didnt even tel my hubby...
My dear, leave dat step mum to find somewhere and die.... She's just an intruder...
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
naniawini:
My friend normally says b4 she gets married 2 any guy his mum must be dead.... Lol
Lolzz, ur friend wicked o! hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by naniawini(f): 1:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sum mother in law sha
greatness22:
greatness22:
My dear, leave dat step mum to find somewhere and die.... She's just an intruder...
greatness22:
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
naniawini:
Sum mother in law sha
Leave dat one jare, na initial GRA GRA dey worry am.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by Omotayor123(f): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
greatness22:
I don't welcum such..... even if she's my mum that came to visit, she will go back that day... I love my privacy so much.
Spending few days is still OK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by Faith111: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
naniawini:
She was lik she nd my fada inlaw allowed relatives 2 live wit them wen they were living in a 1 rum so i have 2 and i was lik God will not allow it... She said if i knw hv cum 2 influence her son i shud start parking. Lol... Mehn i was angry didnt even tel my hubby...

This generation is different from Hers...She has no right to send u packing...
For this reason shall a Man leave his Father n Mother..........and the 2 shall become 1 flesh...
I love my MIL cos she hates intruding in my home affairs.I beg her every time to come around but she will say I should come over...She will support me instead of her Children in any issue..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by naniawini(f): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Urs is beta... My MIL acts as if she knws evrytin. I even get mad /her sumtyms
Faith111:

This generation is different from Hers...She has no right to send u packing...
For this reason shall a Man leave his Father n Mother..........and the 2 shall become 1 flesh...
I love my MIL cos she hates intruding in my home affairs.I beg her every time to come around but she will say I should come over...She will support me instead of her Children in any issue..
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Omotayor123:
Spending few days is still OK.
You're right my lady.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
jashar, u are spying abi?
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by Faith111: 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
naniawini:
Urs is beta... My MIL acts as if she knws evrytin. I even get mad /her sumtyms

Just ignore her...
If you get mad at her, she will give you a bad name in the family...They will start saying you disrespected her...
Just keep her quiet and move on.
Some Inlaws are just that way..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Faith111:

Just ignore her...
If you get mad at her, she will give you a bad name in the family...They will start saying you disrespected her...
Nice advise....
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
zinaria, i caught u.. Lol.
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by naniawini(f): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Yea
Faith111:

Just ignore her...
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by baba11(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Omotayor123:
OP, you are on point..
Come to think of it, i have seen a mother in law who came to live with her son and his wife in a one room apartment. And to imagine she get her husband house oooo. It's wickedness cool
How are the couple go they do something at night#smh cool
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by Omotayor123(f): 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
baba11:
How are the couple go they do something at night#smh cool
God knows ooo, they even get pregnant, born pikin Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by baba11(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
Omotayor123:

God knows ooo, they even get pregnant, born pikin Lol grin
Haaa..but sha,that's called true love... imagine how the man will treat the wife when he's finally 'landed' cool
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by Omotayor123(f): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
baba11:

Haaa..but sha,that's called true love... imagine how the man will treat the wife when he's finally 'landed' cool
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by greatness22(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
ptreasure, fragrant, violetta50, Jhenny and Roh50 i don catch una
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by baba11(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Omotayor123:
undecided undecided undecided
why you dey close ya mouth na...abi no b so...why do you think goodluck still retains his wife after all her faults we know which was very glaring to us!!!! shocked
Re: How Would You Feel If A Relative Intrude Your Privacy Like This? by Omotayor123(f): 6:51am On Feb 08, 2016
baba11:
why you dey close ya mouth na...abi no b so...why do you think goodluck still retains his wife after all her faults we know which was very glaring to us!!!! shocked
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between a Married Woman And A Side Chick (photos) / I Can't Get On Well With My Mother / Can We Please Help Our Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.