Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan (20015 Views)

Breaking Thousands Of Biafrans Now Marching From Ph To Aba By Foot-pics / PHOTO: Biafrans Now Attacking Nigerian Military / Biafrans Now Making Move To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
iamkeyz:

jesus christ is a greko roman fabricationor let me be accurate transliteration of YESHUA which is hebrew.
why dont you guys read? asin research?
NK has Phd in HISTORY from an english university do you understand what that means?

No wonder kanu lied to you guys that, there is a court case on January 14 2016, 09:30am New York.
No wonder Kanu lied radio Biafra London was the biggest fb group. First time an African man beat what whites did.

If Kanu can lie to you that Jesus and esus he can say anything. How did you know he had PhD in history. But why should he lie Jesus is an idol u know.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by CltrAltDel: 5:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
BiafraudExposed....well done....though IPoof yoot will call you all sort of names especially "you are YORUBA"......i say well done.

This kind of thread gives them Ipad yooth serious orgasm that they run away from it

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
kingzizzy:

I didn't watch that video because it is pointless. You know why? Because Biafra is not about Kanu. Biafra is about the right of group of ethnic nationalities to exit Nigeria if they so wish. So no matter how fraudulent Kanu is, it is beside the point. Those who believe in Biafra will believe in it, Kanu or no Kanu.

Yes I never talked bad against Biafra. what is annoying me is the way, Kan is manipulating we Igbos. He lost his concentration and digressed to trivial issues. The reason am angry is because d Igbos see him like a god that studied overseas and knows all the secret of the whites. That's y I said No to that and started exposing the Kanu...

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by MonPro: 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Yes I never talked bad against Biafra. what is annoying me is the way, Kan is manipulating we Igbos. He lost his concentration and digressed to trivial issues. The reason am angry is because d Igbos see him like a god that studied overseas and knows all the secret of the whites. That's y I said No to that and started exposing the Kanu...

You are deceiving yourself. Fulani, hausas and yorubas to killed 3 million Biafrans to get to own oil wells (i'm quoting buhari).Millions of easterners died for the sake of that name 'Biafra', yet you call it 'Biafrauud', effectively spitting on the graves of those innocent women and children, yet you want us to disbelieve the obvious that you are either yoruba or hausa and believe that you are Igbo. You put jazz for mouth? This Yoruba man na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
MonPro:

You are deceiving yourself. Fulani, hausas and yorubas to killed 3 million Biafrans to get to own oil wells (i'm quoting buhari).Millions of easterners died for the sake of that name 'Biafra', yet you call it 'Biafrauud', effectively spitting on the graves of those innocent women and children, yet you want us to disbelieve the obvious that you are either yoruba or hausa and believe that you are Igbo. You put jazz for mouth? This Yoruba man na wa o.

And u to your fooling your self. How is it not fraud. A man that made people protest and die. Time to treat dem be ran. All in the name of Biafra.
This video is a phone call of Ngozi Madu and Barr. Mmanezu.
Ngozi Madu was the formal finance minister. She stopped her self because of the fraud in the name of Biafra. An Ipob building collapse and no one was treated in Aba. Are u aware.

Listen to the phone call brother u go cut cap. How I manage get all this evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2-Xa1B_Ew0
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by badnature: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
ewedu eaters having H B P over Nnamdi kanu
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by MonPro: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

And u to your fooling your self. How is it not fraud. A man that made people protest and die. Time to treat dem be ran. All in the name of Biafra.
This video is a phone call of Ngozi Madu and Barr. Mmanezu.
Ngozi Madu was the formal finance minister. She stopped her self because of the fraud in the name of Biafra. An Ipob building collapse and no one was treated in Aba. Are u aware.

Listen to the phone call brother u go cut cap. How I manage get all this evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2-Xa1B_Ew0

You sound very incoherent and obviously lack exposure. Is this how you want to convince people to abandon. You are even confused, you don't whether kanu is the 'fraud' or Biafra.
Everyone reading this conversation want to hear how it is possible for a supposed Igbo man to spit on the graves of millions of his kins by declaring the ideals they died for a 'Biafra'. You simply avoided that part, further exposing yourself as an impostor. Keep trying to boil rocks bro, you'll have your breakthrough in 3467BC.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Akious2k2(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
NakedEve:
To conquer Islam, you must learn to accept your brother's imperfections.
I don't get u... Are u trying 2 conquer Islam or what?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
MonPro:

You sound very incoherent and obviously lack exposure. Is this how you want to convince people to abandon. You are even confused, you don't whether kanu is the 'fraud' or Biafra.
Everyone reading this conversation want to hear how it is possible for a supposed Igbo man to spit on the graves of millions of his kins by declaring the ideals they died for a 'Biafra'. You simply avoided that part, further exposing yourself as an impostor. Keep trying to boil rocks bro, you'll have your breakthrough in 3467BC.

Now let's talk about the biafran killings. When you mean coherence you mean my post is simply ambiguous. Now let's talk about the killings.
Was this not how Tompolo deceived ndi Niger delta. He made them felt there will mistreated. So they fought for resource control. Now the promise Tompolo gave to them concerning, how good Delta will be if they fought for their right. After fighting did Tompolo kept to his words? NO! Capital No
Kanu is worst. He haven't gotten biafra,common to treat guys in ariria, their syphoning the money. All he's girlfriend said right now people can prove them. Guy what you don't know you dont know. A god of thunder that cannot handle his home can't handle a country. Is until you damn kanu. He will know he's wrong. How can kanu stop the killings when on my prt2 kanu said he hates the poor. Watch the prt2 in d Chanel. So what good can Kanu give to u. When he can't do anything for u at least getting your heart. Than calling u black monkey every day on his radio.
Whether u like it or not. Biafra is a PDP scandal. Now their saying no one should vote APC is buharis party. PDP scandal to torment buharis government. Yes from facts.
Now let's talk about religion a little. When I play some religious nonsense kanu do say. They will say guy live that one we are talking about a generational freedom. Why not find a black goat at day time. Mr kamanozuzo known as Kanu. Said he doesn't want to be a president In Biafra all he wants is to annihilate all churches and build the good temple. Kanu that have such temerity to command and insult everyone. So u tell me he will not bring down the churches as promised. U need to think o not because sb told u of freedom u just get deceived. Look left and right. Can mr Kanu give us the Biafra.
Think

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Any body who believe in one nigeria kill him,that person is a criminal and rogue...we biafran's don't give a damn about what u said up there@OP,we're resolute and fomidable now than before....it's either biafra or you kill us all,if you can? But to me personally if i've nuclear weapon,i'll unleash it in nigeria cos it's the heart of darkness!
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 08, 2016
Dikenafa1:
Any body who believe in one nigeria kill him,that person is a criminal and rogue...we biafran's don't give a damn about what u said up there@OP,we're resolute and fomidable now than before....it's either biafra or you kill us all,if you can? But to me personally if i've nuclear weapon,i'll unleash it in nigeria cos it's the heart of darkness!

every nairalander is responsible for what he or she says. Don't trust God u cannot understand him is in disguise of Biafra. Jesus is an idol under Biafra. Match for Dasuki and Kanu is under Biafra. Don't vote for apc but PDP is under Biafra. O dika ichoro checkup..
Kill any body who believes in one Nigeria. I repeat be careful of your threat here you iPod youth. Now you are talking of nuclear weapon hmmm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by MonPro: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Now let's talk about the biafran killings. When you mean coherence you mean my post is simply ambiguous. Now let's talk about the killings.
Was this not how Tompolo deceived ndi Niger delta. He made them felt there will mistreated. So they fought for resource control. Now the promise Tompolo gave to them concerning, how good Delta will be if they fought for their right. After fighting did Tompolo kept to his words? NO! Capital No
Kanu is worst. He haven't gotten biafra,common to treat guys in ariria, their syphoning the money. All he's girlfriend said right now people can prove them. Guy what you don't know you dont know. A god of thunder that cannot handle his home can't handle a country. Is until you damn kanu. He will know he's wrong. How can kanu stop the killings when on my prt2 kanu said he hates the poor. Watch the prt2 in d Chanel. So what good can Kanu give to u. When he can't do anything for u at least getting your heart. Than calling u black monkey every day on his radio.
Whether u like it or not. Biafra is a PDP scandal. Now their saying no one should vote APC is buharis party. PDP scandal to torment buharis government. Yes from facts.
Now let's talk about religion a little. When I play some religious nonsense kanu do say. They will say guy live that one we are talking about a generational freedom. Why not find a black goat at day time. Mr kamanozuzo known as Kanu. Said he doesn't want to be a president In Biafra all he wants is to annihilate all churches and build the good temple. Kanu that have such temerity to command and insult everyone. So u tell me he will not bring down the churches as promised. U need to think o not because sb told u of freedom u just get deceived. Look left and right. Can mr Kanu give us the Biafra.
Think

You are still sounding incoherent , those who have the misfortune of reading your jargons can not extrapolate if it kanu that is the "fraud" or the noble ideology of Biafra which your name implies is a 'fraud'. No Igbo man believes that 3 million of his people that died defending our homeland from arab wannabes invaders died for "fraud". Did Biafran agitation not exist before PDP. Let's face it Mr Yoruba, you are deceiving yourself. Stop boiling rocks.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 08, 2016
DerideGull:

You are a proof that cowardice is an inherent trait.

Am also s proof of an exert spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by oteneaaron(m): 8:40am On Feb 08, 2016
Even though i'm not down with this Biaf..ra ish....(i love them my Igbo bros and Sisters.....especially d girls wink..)

I completely agree with Mr Dilector........

Christianity and religion as a whole is the major problem d . world is facing.....

What has religion done 4 u??

Forget Sentiments and Face the Facts......
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2016
MonPro:

You are still sounding incoherent , those who have the misfortune of reading your jargons can not extrapolate if it kanu that is the "fraud"ï or the noble ideology of Biafra which your name implies is a 'fraud'. No Igbo man believes that 3 million of his people that died defending our homeland from arab wannabes invaders died for "fraud". Did Biafran agitation not exist before PDP. Let's face it Mr Yoruba, you are deceiving yourself. Stop boiling rocks.

When you say no Igbo man you're dreaming. Wake from your slumber.
So I tuned in to radio Biafra one morning he asked if you can trust what u don't understand so why trust God.
So I tuned in the next day, he lied Jesus is an idol.
I tuned in again, this time he's saying he hates poor people. Again he started saying when Biafra comes he will annihilate all churches their too many fake ones now and build a real one. Then callers called advised him to focus on what he came for he remained adamant. A man that doesn't care for the will of the people. I should follow and clap hand. Biafra struggle remains a fraud its handled by Kanu. Which means a god of thunder. Until kanu is changed biafra can be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2016
oteneaaron:
Even though i'm not down with this Biaf..ra ish....(i love them my Igbo bros and Sisters.....especially d girls wink..)

I completely agree with Mr Dilector........

Christianity and religion as a whole is the major problem d . world is facing.....

What has religion done 4 u??

Forget Sentiments and Face the Facts......

What has Nnamdi Kanu's god of thunder and lightening done for him. He is against Christianity and not religion. He stated clearly that Biafra is his religion. Nnamdi Kanu is not against religion but Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

So I tuned in to radio Biafra one morning he asked if you can trust what u don't understand so why trust God.
I tuned in again, this time he's saying he hates poor people. Again he started saying when Biafra comes he will annihilate all churches their too many fake ones now and build a real one. Then callers called advised him to focus on what he came for he remained adamant. A man that doesn't care for the will of the people. I should follow and clap hand. Biafra struggle remains a fraud its handled by Kanu. Which means a god of thunder. Until kanu is changed biafra can be reasonable.

I think your people feel your fighting against Biafra. But, you are fighting against the Biafra under the umbrella of Nnamdi Kanu. It is a fraudulent fight because Nnamdi Kanu is doing it for selfish reasons and he wants to wage war against devoted bible believing Christians.

A fight with Nnamdi Kanu as for me is a fight against Jesus Christ and the God we serve. You do not need to talk too much because our God is alive.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by MonPro: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You are jumping all over the place without making any point. If you intelligent enough to convince us that an Igbo/Easterners should see the millions of their kins that died defending our homeland as "fraud" then maybe you would have converted me. Obviously and thankfully, you are not that smart. Keep boiling rocks.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2016
and because its a fraud that's y I emphasized on Kanu through out the video

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2016
MonPro:

You are jumping all over the place without making any point. If you intelligent enough to convince us that an Igbo/Easterners should see the millions of their kins that died defending our homeland as "fraud" then maybe you would have converted me. Obviously and thankfully, you are not that smart. Keep boiling rocks.

If you can't imbibe that then I cannot help u. It means you are not comprehensive, I can't explain to you more.
I gave u a leaked phone call between Ngozi Madu of radio biafra and the barrister. Why not watch it then prove to me is not fraud. Jesus is an idol its I. the name of biafra. Contribute for a fraud court case is in the name of biafra. Contribute for a fraud gun is in the name of biafra. At the ending side of my video an assistant coordinator in the whole port Harcourt lamented that there are no guns since In Igwocha.
If Kanu opened radio Christianity and starts talking those trash who would listen. Everything was in the name of biafra. You must get that into your brain. All the fraud money cannot got where are they. I want the whole world to know guys in ariria were not treated. If sb ask u who is kanu. He is simply tagged that Biafran man. That's was the disguise.
And you must understand that Biafra agitation is a scam under this man Kanu. If you want explanation how in disguise of biafra he is a fraud. Go and watch that video I will give you card if you don't have. MTN 200 My words.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by MonPro: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

If you can't imbibe that then I cannot help u. It means you are not comprehensive, I can't explain to you more.
I gave u a leaked phone call between Ngozi Madu of radio biafra and the barrister. Why not watch it then prove to me is not fraud. Jesus is an idol its I. the name of biafra. Contribute for a fraud court case is in the name of biafra. Contribute for a fraud gun is in the name of biafra. At the ending side of my video an assistant coordinator in the whole port Harcourt lamented that there are no guns since In Igwocha.
If Kanu opened radio Christianity and starts talking those trash who would listen. Everything was in the name of biafra. You must get that into your brain. All the fraud money cannot got where are they. I want the whole world to know guys in ariria were not treated. If sb ask u who is kanu. He is simply tagged that Biafran man. That's was the disguise.
And you must understand that Biafra agitation is a scam under this man Kanu. If you want explanation how in disguise of biafra he is a fraud. Go and watch that video I will give you card if you don't have. MTN 200 My words.

You username didn't say 'kanufraud', it says 'Biafrauud'. Effectively declaring that millions of my kins who died defending my existence are fraud. You will need someone far more intelligent than you to convince the most illiterate Easterners that his dead Biafran kins are fraud. It is far above your intellectual punching weight to convince anyone about that.

Forget trying to prove that kanu is fraudulent, kanu is not Biafra, his death won't stop Biafran ideology, prove to us that Biafra acknowledged in 17th century maps is a fraud because we happened to meet fulanis and yorubas along the way in our journey for existence.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
MonPro:

You username didn't say 'kanufraud', it says 'Biafra'. Effectively declaring that millions of my kins who died defending my existence are fraud. You will need someone far more intelligent than you to convince the most illiterate Easterners that his dead Biafran kins. It is far above your intellectual punching weight to convince anyone about that. Forget trying to prove that kanu is fraudulent, kanu is not Biafra, his death won't stop Biafran ideology, prove to us that Biafra acknowledged in 17th century maps is a fraud because we happened to meet fulanis and yorubas along the way in our journey for existence.

You find the tag of Biafra a fraud offensive and I agree with you on that. However, the topic and the title of the thread is not about Biafra being a fraud but a man who caused unrest in the country being a fraud.

Do you think we should sweep aside the actions of a man leading Igbo youths to their early graves, if the man is a fraud? Nnamdi Kanu is not Biafra but he has used Biafra to deceive a lot of innocent people for his personal gains and his satanic struggle.

You can not tell the OP to sweep it aside. The losses incurred by the Igbos due to this man's selfish interests are heavy. We are talking of Igbo lives and properties due to a man who does not care about them.

He is not tagging the whole Biafra struggle since its inception a fraud. He is talking of the recent rise and agitation. It is the recent rise of Biafra, from his view, which he clearly expatiated as a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by chiomzy86(f): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=BiafraudExposed post=42685672]grin Ndi Igbo kunu yem congratulation odi easy cha cha.
I have finally started converting people on Radio Biafra page. You guys know there is nothing you can do to convince a biafran man that Kanu is a fraud. Now on Facebook am hitting them.
Am very happy their now saying even if kanu is a devil live him for us... Their now admitting his devilish two people warned me on that comment that even if he,s satanic I should live him and get out from their page.

That's my video below that have finally made a Biafra man realise Kanu is satanic and a fraud. On that video he said the God we Christians serve is rubbish. He said we are suffering today because we believe in Jesus. And we should throw away the bible in that video hr promised to annihilate all the churches. He said he grand father served the oracle kamanozuzo and him kanu also posses Kamanozuzo power. Very hard to believe watch the video below. You guys don't know how this gives me joy to convert Igbos on their page. Mehn u guys should me one girl this night o. I convinced Igbos in their page. That is the video that converted them. Odigi easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8[/existence
This one (op)wants to be noticed by fire by force..if KANU is satanic what business of yours is it?pls do sth that will better your existence.. Get a life!
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by MonPro: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You find the tag of Biafra a fraud offensive and I agree with you on that. However, the topic and the title of the thread is not about Biafra being a fraud but a man who caused unrest in the country being a fraud.

Do you think we should sweep aside the actions of a man leading Igbo youths to their early grave, if the man is a fraud? Nnamdi Kanu is not Biafra but he has used Biafra to deceive a lot of innocent people for his personal gains and Nnamdi Kanu's satanic struggle.

You can not tell the OP to sweep it aside. The losses incurred by the Igbos due to this man's selfish interests are heavy. We are talking of Igbo lives and properties due to a man who does not care about them.

He is not tagging the whole Biafra struggle since its inception a fraud. He is talking of the recent rise and agitation. It is a rise of Biafra and from his view, which he clearly expatiated, it is a fraud.

Kanu happened because kanu was necessary to jolt the youth about their bleak future as 5%ers (according to your president). If you are not intellectually jaundiced you will realise that Buhari have corroborating kanu's sincere statements.

1.) Kanu said the fulanis fought for oil, buhari confirmed that some days ago with his statement about ND and their resources.

2.) Buhari popularized the 5% comment.

And many more...

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
MonPro:

Kanu happened because kanu was necessary to jolt the youth about their bleak future as 5%ers (according to your president). If you are not intellectually jaundiced you will realise that Buhari have corroborating kanu's sincere statements.

1.) Kanu said the fulanis fought for oil, buhari confirmed that some days ago with his statement about ND and their resources.

2.) Buhari popularized the 5% comment.

And many more...

So you believe Biafra was meant to wipe out churches. Was that part of the Biafran agenda? No one is saying there are no truths in the Biafran struggle but, Nnamdi Kanu is twisting a sensitive spot of the Igbos for his personal and satanic gains.

Biafra is not a religion. Igbos are not out for churches to fall. Igbos do not think Jesus is a nonsense idol.

If you disagree let me know.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
chiomzy86:
This one (op)wants to be noticed by fire by force..if KANU
is satanic what business of yours is it?pls do sth that will
better your existence.. Get a life!

A god of thunder cannot deceive we igbos again. Never Ogabia. He can't come in to biafra land.
At least you as an ipob can admit that video is the absolute truth. You with your hands your typing.
"If Kanu is satanic what business of yours is it"
Regardless of how exasperated you're concerning the truth I post. I must continue exposing him.

For the fact even you can can admit he's a satan. As far as u ignominiously accept the bitter truth. You accepted he is Satan. And my audios are not fake am happy. Am Very exhilarated. Elated. It makes me proud my works were not futile.
So every other thing Ine ku now wu ozibo rubbish. Its just dematerializing through my ears. You have admitted how evil he is that ends it. Whether its my business or not a message have been passed and admitted GBAM...

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by maxdozie(m): 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Read all the post in your thread and also wasted my mb watching your video... Look why are u wasting your time?? Forget all this God matter... Am a true christian! I bliv in God.. I have felt his presence.. Kanu is not my God or wat ever..... Him and I are have 1 fin in common !... we bliv we can achieve biafra! .. A country we can call our own! A country with no part or region having a born to rule mentality ... A country free or lies!... A country wia I won't be seen as 5% and others seens as 95%.... I bliv what ever God says would be , would be.. U might be an ibo man .. U might not like kanu.. U might not like biafra.. All that is your business my only advice is... U bliv in God right? Get busy with sumtin important and leave biafra for God to decide

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
maxdozie:
Read all the post in your thread and also wasted my mb watching your video... Look why are u wasting your time?? Forget all this God matter... Am a true christian! I bliv in God.. I have felt his presence.. Kanu is not my God or wat ever..... Him and I are have 1 fin in common !... we bliv we can achieve biafra! .. A country we can call our own! A country with no part or region having a born to rule mentality ... A country free or lies!... A country wia I won't be seen as 5% and others seens as 95%.... I bliv what ever God says would be , would be.. U might be an ibo man .. U might not like kanu.. U might not like biafra.. All that is your business my only advice is... U bliv in God right? Get busy with sumtin important and leave biafra for God to decide

God Bless you a million times. As much as I am not pro Biafra, I am not against people having a dream of what they want.

I read someone say Nnamdi Kanu is his god and Saviour and I shivered.

Here you are declaring that you are worshipping a true God and your declaring Kanu is not your god. That is what I prefer hearing from Igbos.

Well if the OP, does not believe in the Biafra struggle and you do, I do not think you should tell him to get a life. He made a revelation that I had no idea about and now I see Nnamdi Kanu in a devilish and wicked light.

The OP needs commendation for making people aware that Nnamdi Kanu is an Anti-Christ and he wants to wage battle against the Churches who serve God.

Op, you are one of my heroes. Good job.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by NakedEve: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Akious2k2:

I don't get u... Are u trying 2 conquer Islam or what?

Yes.

The world should put as its primary agenda the conquering of Islam.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
maxdozie:

Maxdozie I welcome everything you've said. You were simply explicit. Now you're a true Christian, you don't support radio biafra on Christianity must fall fine.
A man that has such temerity to insult men at the top.
A man that has such temerity to insult all churches.
A man saying other devilish things without care of who is in support or against. A man who put his life in this struggle to get biafra and his temple. A man who put his money in financing the struggle to the end. So a man this bold. You tell me at the end when biafra comes, he will not annihilate all churches and build the temple he promised. And always emphasising all churches are fake. You tell me he will not struggle to bring down Christianity, by then who are you to tell Kanu don't burn my church in my village am a Christian o. Look at the way he talks.
Mehn you start finding black goat at day time very necessary, not night

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

God Bless you a million times. As much as I am not pro Biafra, I am not against people having a dream of what they want.

I read someone say Nnamdi Kanu is his god and Saviour and I shivered.

Here you are declaring that you are worshipping a true God and your declaring Kanu is not your god. That is what I prefer hearing from Igbos than someone declaring Kanu is wrong.

Well if the OP, does not believe in the Biafra struggle and you do, I do not think you should tell him to get a life. He made a revelation that I had no idea about and now I see Nnamdi Kanu in a devilish and wicked light.

The OP needs commendation for making people aware that Nnamdi Kanu is an Anti-Christ and he wants to wage battle against the Churches who serve God.

Op, you are one of my heroes. Good job.

Thank you good Joe. If I learn how to send wine through internet na u first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: We Were Shocked On Atiku’s Choice Of Peter Obi – Southeast Governors, PDP / Okpoko Clean Up: Anambra Begins Demolition Of Shanties And Illegal Structures / We Can’t Afford Ekpa’s Two-week Sit-at-home Order – Gov Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.