Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Has Anybody Read The Book-the Da Vinci Code-what Do You Think About It. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Has Anybody Read The Book-the Da Vinci Code-what Do You Think About It. (1074 Views)

The Da Vinci Code / The Da Vinci Code. / For Those Who Liked The Da Vinci Code: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Read The Book-the Da Vinci Code-what Do You Think About It. by RotannaEze(m): 1:06am On Jul 03, 2009
Da vinci code-writing by Leonardo Da Vinci.
For those of you that has read the book,just want to know what you think about it.
For those of you that has not read the book,i think you should do,because you will be glad you did or check it up on the internet.
Re: Has Anybody Read The Book-the Da Vinci Code-what Do You Think About It. by zibby(m): 1:00am On Jul 05, 2009
I've read it. Thought it was a pretty good book. I take it as total fiction, though I believe the author is attempting to insinuate things in the name of fiction. So whilst I don't appreciate the insinuations, I appreciate the book as a good fictional thriller.
Re: Has Anybody Read The Book-the Da Vinci Code-what Do You Think About It. by iice(f): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2009
Do you mean the Dan Brown book?
Re: Has Anybody Read The Book-the Da Vinci Code-what Do You Think About It. by doyin13(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2009
rubbish book. . .

supposedly a thriller with no thrills or suspense.
Re: Has Anybody Read The Book-the Da Vinci Code-what Do You Think About It. by RotannaEze(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2009
@ Zibby
Ya,mate,i agree with you.But the book to me is more than fiction.For better understanding see the movie.Do you know that Dan Brown wrote the book from the inspiration of "Leonardo Da Vinci's" life history.{for you to understand that book well check up that name}
Re: Has Anybody Read The Book-the Da Vinci Code-what Do You Think About It. by zibby(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2009
Hey Rotanna,

I recall reading that Dan Brown himself admitted that it's nothing but fiction. I've seen the movie as well, and it's actually scripted in a more open-minded fashion than the book. In the book, some matters of opinion are stated as fact, but in the movie, the character Robert Langdon steps in at crucial points to emphasise that some 'fact' or other was someone's opinion, or to point out an alternative (and more conventional) viewpoint.
Re: Has Anybody Read The Book-the Da Vinci Code-what Do You Think About It. by RotannaEze(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2009
@ Zibby
yes,maybe it's true that Dan Brown admitted the book to be a fiction.No doubt,all am saying is that to me i see the book to be more than fiction.I saw the movie,then later i read the book plus looking into the biography and life of Leonardo Da Vinci,what am saying in essence is that,there is a kind of mystery in it all.
Re: Has Anybody Read The Book-the Da Vinci Code-what Do You Think About It. by Ubiero(f): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2009
I've read the book.I used a day to finish the book.One thing with me iis that once i get a very interesting book to read,i find it difficult to drop it till i'm thru.But i try as amuch as possible not to allow what i read affect my thinkings and thoughts.You realize that book actually makes you unsure of so many things most especially the work of GOD and the part science plays in our everyday life.
All in all,it was a very riveting book.Though,i would try to watch the film to judge.
Re: Has Anybody Read The Book-the Da Vinci Code-what Do You Think About It. by elijames(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2009
you guys should shun religion and see what the guys is trying to say. there is more to the fiction he is proposing. actually am not a christian so no need to be biased
Re: Has Anybody Read The Book-the Da Vinci Code-what Do You Think About It. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2009
Hmm, !
Re: Has Anybody Read The Book-the Da Vinci Code-what Do You Think About It. by RotannaEze(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2009
@ all of you
i believe you guys should tell that and more to our beloved "ZIBBY"

(1) (Reply)

LAWLESSLY GRACEFULL-- What Do U Think About It / Am Special / ONE LONG CRISIS (a Novel By Emmanuel Ifediata): The Synopsis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.