Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,189 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

LAWLESSLY GRACEFULL-- What Do U Think About It - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LAWLESSLY GRACEFULL-- What Do U Think About It (1077 Views)

What Do You Think About The Book: The 48 Laws Of Power By Robert Greene / What Do U Think Of Writer Chimamanda Adichie / Please Read And Let Me Know Wat U Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAWLESSLY GRACEFULL-- What Do U Think About It by angayejuni: 7:48pm On May 21, 2012
Cosmic evolution
Mummified lost treasures
Hidden beneath this planet
Only but pressure separates
Diamonds from Gold
A man's Conscience could never be sold

Few roam the earth
Angels among men
The chosen
The gifted
They see beyond the canvas of a perfectly painted portrait
They reach for the milky ways
Re stacking the galaxy of things

Demi-gods they 're seen
Fractions of immortals beings
Reality seems unreal
Their actions
Fantasies of only dreams
Time tries to steal
Memories of this

I stay glued to my sleep
Unawake
To the world that now breeds on sin
A perfect lip kiss
Ignorance beckons bliss
Faith over turns facts

As a school child
In lack of a snack
My word hunger
Drives me phrase crazy
My mind swam away
Far into sea
Pursing
A ship that had drowned
Centuries before I was born
My heart was scorned
In fury
It ignites and burns
Praying for sanity in a world of chaos

Set me on fire
Tear my heart in bits and pieces
Separate arteries from my skin
Shred my thoughts
For I sought
The light kindled from the stars

There's a God
I search no more
I've stop counting strawls
He rips my flaws
His love is Lawlessly graceful
In Him I found my peace
There is a GOD
So I search no MORE.
Copyright Afrikan sonnet 8th may 2011
Re: LAWLESSLY GRACEFULL-- What Do U Think About It by Ishilove: 11:04pm On May 21, 2012
Beautiful...

1 Like

Re: LAWLESSLY GRACEFULL-- What Do U Think About It by angayejuni: 11:16am On May 22, 2012
Ishilove: Beautiful...
thanks. @ ishilove r u a poet ?
Re: LAWLESSLY GRACEFULL-- What Do U Think About It by Whiteguru: 6:54pm On May 22, 2012
well . good try. but lets see, is this just one poem, or different poams put together. A poem must strife to convey the feelings in the mind of the author by each verse and also in its entirety. Being a good poet is not all about being able to lump rhymmes together and make them sound vaguely strange. A poetry must carry a message and a good poet is one whose got a message and is able to pass it accross as succint as possible. Good try like i said. but work on the message.
Re: LAWLESSLY GRACEFULL-- What Do U Think About It by angayejuni: 11:42pm On May 22, 2012
Whiteguru: well . good try. but lets see, is this just one poem, or different poams put together. A poem must strife to convey the feelings in the mind of the author by each verse and also in its entirety. Being a good poet is not all about being able to lump rhymmes together and make them sound vaguely strange. A poetry must carry a message and a good poet is one whose got a message and is able to pass it accross as succint as possible. Good try like i said. but work on the message.
whiteguru first of all are u a poet ? If u where u wud be able to pick elements and poetic devices from phrases , this isn't conventional everyday write
U have to reread and pick the tread from the poem. U talk about lumps of ryhmes hw many lines actually rhyme together, hw long have u been writin poetry ? Anyways thanks
Re: LAWLESSLY GRACEFULL-- What Do U Think About It by Ishilove: 5:57pm On May 30, 2012
angayejuni: thanks. @ ishilove r u a poet ?
sort of. I'm more comfortable with prose,but a lot of the time my prose reads like poetry. Some of my creations are in that no man's land between poetry and prose
Re: LAWLESSLY GRACEFULL-- What Do U Think About It by angayejuni: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
Ishilove:
sort of. I'm more comfortable with prose,but a lot of the time my prose reads like poetry. Some of my creations are in that no man's land between poetry and prose
are you on facebook or BBM? whats ur email address.. wud love to see am writing two right now.
Re: LAWLESSLY GRACEFULL-- What Do U Think About It by Felixalex(m): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
NICE WORK... KEEP IT UP., JOIN WRITING CLUBS, GROUPS TO MAKE URSELF KNOWN, GET MORE EXPOSURE.. JOIN AS WELL ON http://www.artsng.com
Re: LAWLESSLY GRACEFULL-- What Do U Think About It by angayejuni: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2012
Felixalex: NICE WORK... KEEP IT UP., JOIN WRITING CLUBS, GROUPS TO MAKE URSELF KNOWN, GET MORE EXPOSURE.. JOIN AS WELL ON http://www.artsng.com
Am in more than 20 poetry groups mostly non nigerian. In such groups professors and Doctorate degree holders of literature litter the group they share teach and exchange ideas . They appreciate complex poetic ideas cuZ they have high volumes of exposure. Most nigerian poetry groups are good but the writers are not vast in literary forms. Any ways thanks for reading. I have been writing for only 9 yrs straight
Re: LAWLESSLY GRACEFULL-- What Do U Think About It by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
angayejuni:
are you on facebook or BBM? whats ur email address.. wud love to see am writing two right now.
I'm on both. You can PM me let me give you my fb addy

1 Like

Re: LAWLESSLY GRACEFULL-- What Do U Think About It by angayejuni: 3:34am On Jun 24, 2012
Ishilove:
I'm on both. You can PM me let me give you my fb addy

Nice to knw
My email address is angayejunior@yahoo.com
And ma pin is 2447DC43

(1) (Reply)

The Male Madness: A Short Story Please Criticize / An Unclad Day / Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.