Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) (46915 Views)

This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking / Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) / Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Slimmath(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
StunningCEO:

Ha....I see... cheesy cheesy...so her father is ibo and mother is Yoruba from our spiritual home...

ur own spiritual home..............just u. Dnt refer 2 Yorubas................ I'm Yoruba and I av no spiritual home on dis earth
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by agarawu23(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
centyboy:
vanity upon vanity... cry
what is vanity here? U need jesus angry
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by MummyTehillah(f): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Is it part of her pet project as MBGN abi na Royal husband she dey find.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by MummyTehillah(f): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Is it part of her pet project as MBGN abi na Royal husband she dey find. Make them free the Ooni before them go put am into temptation.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by megama: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
MrEnough:

She jst have to kneel down an dat's what she did in the first pix
She's nice I support
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by excellentmomma(f): 4:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
itokam:

Do u have to insult him? Classless...

"Classful!"
U didn't see him insulting that queen?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by MarieSucre(f): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
africanusvu:
I stil see anywoman that can go for beauty contest as a prostitute.just my view.

God thing no one cares about your prejudiced opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by tplacid: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
StunningCEO:
The girl is very pretty....I hope he does not marry her....imagine the Ooni having an iPod son... grin

That will strengthen the relationship between the Yorubas and the Igbos.

We need that unity now more than ever.

The Igbos feel hated and marginalized we can only show the love, friendship and hospitality.

For unity progress and peace.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by tplacid: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=litetias post=42700939]Even people that go to visit the iconic queen of England don't sit on the floor.
Bringing dark ages culture into 21st century[/quote

Culture is what defines some people.

We are Yorubas and not English

That is who we are, if you think your culture is inferior to that of the British then sorry bro.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Keepshining(f): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
joystickextend1:
I can see the King's shoe is matching his staff.. .hmm...so nice...our new ooni oba.ogunwusi is undoubtedly the youngest classy king in Nigeria smiley
Not only the shoe even the cap also.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Adeboyefa(f): 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
StunningCEO:
The girl is very pretty....I hope he does not marry her....imagine the Ooni having an iPod son... grin
IPOB, you mean?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by xmich(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Fimly: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by StunningCEO: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adeboyefa:
IPOB, you mean?

Naw......I meant iPod for real.... angry
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by nolio(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
That period when everyone is visiting the ooni

Of ife
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by StunningCEO: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
tplacid:

That will strengthen the relationship between the Yorubas and the Igbos.

We need that unity now more than ever.

The Igbos feel hated and marginalized we can only show the love, friendship and hospitality.

For unity progress and peace.

NA dem sabi......we cannot afford to have them at our cradle......they will soon start claiming Eze of ife if we are not careful..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by gemale(m): 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2015 - Unoaku Anyadike, yesterday payed a courtesy visit to His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, The Ooni of Ile- Ife. Everyone seems to be paying visit to the Ooni of Ife..

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/mbgn-2015-unoaku-anyadike-pays-courtesy.html
Mission: 2 get blessed by d 'royal staff' & probably wind up as olori. Thumbs up to her @ least she has beta taste Dan Anna banner. 2nd wife 2 king beta pass 2nd baby mama 2 flavour.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by banku: 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Didn't one youth corper almost sent Oba to jail for sexual assault?

Dis one nor dey fear. Took the Oba by the Dick Abi na horn.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Mr3loader: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
But why igbos too de de fine?

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by centyboy: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
agarawu23:
what is vanity here? U need jesus angry
You also need the devel cus you're a meddler...ignoramus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by PrinzeTokz: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mission to become an Olori laafin continues...
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by tuk2ato(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
*paid not payed.
Flirtyjane:
Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2015 - Unoaku Anyadike, yesterday payed a courtesy visit to His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, The Ooni of Ile- Ife. Everyone seems to be paying visit to the Ooni of Ife..

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/mbgn-2015-unoaku-anyadike-pays-courtesy.html

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by zudozz: 12:57am On Feb 08, 2016
fu.king Clowns
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:28am On Feb 08, 2016
ChristyG:
she is half Yoruba,her mom is from ile ife,osun state

Stop lying. Which compound in Ife is her mother from?

Again, she doesnt need to be from Ife...if her roots are given clearance by the custodians, then she is eligible to be queen of Ife.

If the custodians say Yoruba and Ibo came from same roots then no one can say no...but a camel will easily swim across atlantic before such connection will be established.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:30am On Feb 08, 2016
StunningCEO:

NA dem sabi......we cannot afford to have them at our cradle......they will soon start claiming Eze of ife if we are not careful..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmao!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by ChristyG(f): 7:30am On Feb 08, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Stop lying. Which compound in Ife is her mother from?

Again, she doesnt need to be from Ife...if her roots are given clearance by the custodians, then she is eligible to be queen of Ife.

If the custodians say Yoruba and Ibo came from same roots then no one can say no...but a camel will easily swim across atlantic before such connection will be established.
who is asking for any connection to be established?am just stating what she claimed,if u want to know where her mum compound is from,go and ask her.
I no get time for any kain mumu talk on Monday morning
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by 6fit(f): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2016
Hope she did not go to seduce him into marrying her........all these celeb girls no dey keep there pvssy where it belong

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by Wulfruna(f): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2016
africanusvu:
I stil see anywoman that can go for beauty contest as a prostitute.just my view.

This got likes??
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by africanusvu(m): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2016
And u think i am the kind that easily get excited by wat u cald ,LIKES?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
ChristyG:
who is asking for any connection to be established?am just stating what she claimed,if u want to know where her mum compound is from,go and ask her.
I no get time for any kain mumu talk on Monday morning

No problem, my sister. Ill wait till Tuesday morning to bring up this mumu talk.

Jokes apart, forgive me sister. I researched and was updated, you are correct.

Unoaku Temitope Anyadike
Born into a middle-class family to an Igbo father and a Yoruba mother who are educationists in Osun State, South-Western Nigeria; Unoaku is a student of the University of Ibadan where she is currently studying Psychology.

wink
Re: Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) by zylla(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
StunningCEO:
For your information; her parents reside in IFE and she grew up in Ife. So talk another one make we hear! cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) / The Supernatural Fire Dance Of The Itsekiris / Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi And Her Beautiful Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.