Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years (42974 Views)

Gonen Segev Runs Abuja Clinic Without Licence For Years / Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help / Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Godfullsam(m): 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
What kind of work do you do ?

The kind of work you do and the things you handle everyday may be the cause .
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by winilove(f): 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
pls avoid self medication try &see a doctor for treatment
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by sukkot: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

Youre evuulll grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by hameina(f): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Go to a TEACHING HOSPITAL and ensure you see a CONSULTANT DERMATOLOGIST !!!

1 Like

Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by hameina(f): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Go to a TEACHING HOSPITAL and ensure you see and treated by a CONSULTANT DERMATOLOGIST !!!

2 Likes

Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by hrworld: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Go see a Doctor
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by TruthHurts1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oga abeg no vex, a no go fit shake your hand grin
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Flexherbal(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
You need herbal treatment.

1 Like

Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by banmee(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nosaghae:
A problem shared is half solved hence am sharing mine.
the lines on my palms have been tearing for years now and I don't know what to do.
it scratches like mad. At times it gets swollen and form liquid substance like water.
When I have a hand shake with you, u must ask what happened because u will feel the sharpness. It is worse during dry season. The finger prints scanner could not capture my finger print during MTN sim update.
I have been in this situation for over ten years. I have gone to Central hospital, UBTH and Lela hospital in Benin but could not get result.
Anyone with idea on what to do should PLEASE come to my rescue

You got ashy hands. Find a good most moisturiser.
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by sirklin(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
VickyRotex:
Op sorry jare.

You should see a doctor like someone suggested.

You're High! undecided

Are you scared already?
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by lindiwey: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Jehovah Rapha will visit you and make your palms whole again in the mighty name of Jesus.all you need is to believe...

4 Likes

Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by menix(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
OP, did u for once press Ara Nwanyi Asaba

Because that is the only thing I know can result to this..
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by bisi16(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wash ur hands with toilet soap after doing laundry with any detergent. I suffered same thing 4 yrs until I realized it was d detergents that always messed up my hands.
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by bisi16(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
See a Doctor asap. Just had a closer look.
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Opoki(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
I'm so sad to read how some people make jest of the OP, if you don't have any reasonable thing to say, courtesy demand you STFU!

@OP, you're healed IJN.

Have you at any point in the past worked in a detergent company or exposed to liquid caustic soda?

3 Likes

Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
just pour tb joshua anoting water on ur hand and drink some then go give testimoni
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Observant: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Looks like Scabies caused by bad water.

It occurs on your palms or your prick.
I'm curious though because it only happened to us when we wear teenagers in boarding school, never seen it on an adult.

1 Like

Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by HiggsBoson(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Clone2020:
Bros there's a reason why the white man created Google and WebMD but instead you chose to ask your health question on nairaland which has officially turned to a blog site attracting the 12-19r old demographic. As you can see some of the folks above me suggested you have Lassa and i'm very sure some others after me will say you have Ebola or even Zika virus.

A simple Google search for "peeling palm" would've showed you results for something called "Exfoliative keratolysis" which is a skin disorder resulting in peeling palms and soles. You should read more about it but it says you can control the symptoms with topical steroids. At the end of the day only a certified dermatologist can really tell you what's going on cuz may disorders have similar manifestations.
Let's assume he didn't brng it here, how would you have made this little contribution of yours? Atleast you've enlightened some folks.. Be nice bro

1 Like

Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by beautycrush24(f): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
Use hand moisturizers daily

1 Like

Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Rastamann: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sorry o! But what did you dip ya hand into or what did you touch last before you started noticing the tearing?
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by bakingsoda: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
You probably have exfoliative keratolysis. Google the name or more information
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Joeace3000(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Sorry bro.. I hope you've gotten some help here.
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oshiogwemoh:
Talk true na iron bender you be or you be welder.talking from experience!
Talk true na iron bender you be or you be welder.talking from experience!
With time it will clear.
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by MadCow1: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Brownzola:
Sorry about that situation. A problem revealed they say is half solved. I wouldn't know you have solution already, but if otherwise. Meet me on whatsapp 07035071971. I have a product that can cure it. I will just explain and tell u where to get it. Then u will come back here to say thank you. health is Wealth.

Criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by mathew95(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
be using sheerbutter(ori) to rub it thanks me later
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by micfoley: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Good day. Please see a dermatologist at UBTH. Their clinic days are Tuesdays and Fridays. Once you get to UBTH Benin, approach any doctor and ask for a referral letter to the Dermatology clini and you will be attended to. There's another dermatologist at UPTH Port Harcourt so you can ask around as well
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by MadCow1: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Clone2020:
Bros there's a reason why the white man created Google and WebMD but instead you chose to ask your health question on nairaland which has officially turned to a blog site attracting the 12-19yr old demographic. As you can see some folks above me suggested you have Lassa fever and i'm very sure some others after me will say you have Ebola or even Zika virus.

A simple Google search for "peeling palm" would've shown you results for something called "Exfoliative keratolysis" which is a skin disorder resulting in peeling palms and soles. You should read more about it but it says you can control the symptoms with topical steroids. At the end of the day only a certified dermatologist can really tell you what's going on cuz many disorders have similar manifestations.

I know some local herbs that can treat that thing you wrote there..

OP, just PM me for quick metaspiritual healing to your Exfollowtive konkosis. You will need to soak your hand and leg in Holy water we buy from Isreal Dead Sea for 2 weeks and then run some ointment we will give you. Then eat some local remedy.

If after 2 Months your problem is not solved, call me Mad Cow. angry
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Anthos(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
onatisi:

Abeg talk true,you finger pvssy
Maybe na cursed one you go finger
some people go just carry insult dey waka up and down looking for victims
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by atilla(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nosaghae:
A problem shared is half solved hence am sharing mine.
the lines on my palms have been tearing for years now and I don't know what to do.
it scratches like mad. At times it gets swollen and form liquid substance like water.

bro try and get hand gloves that have moisture in them use it when you sleep. If its an infection use antibacterial/fungal cream or moisturising hand sanitizer. instead of oging to doctor try and go to a skin doctor they call them Dermatologists

i would also suggest you soak your hand with warm water or maybe change your cream or get hand cream and carry it around with you.

lemme know if suggestions help. im not a medical person o. just my hands are always dry also.
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by Badmus122(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
if u will not call it a joke call this number 07063767671 or add me on whatsapp
Re: Help My Palms Have Been Tearing For Years by GboyegaD(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
@Nosaghae,
I would recommend you see a dermatologist who might suggest the appropriate cream that could at least help reduce the peeling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Which Hospital Can I Check For GENOTYPE Of Unborn Child Here In Nigeria. / PLEASE HELP. I Have Cotton Wool From Ear Bud Stuck In Ear / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.