Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours (1487 Views)

List 5 Songs That Are Always On Your Replay List / Looking For An Old Nigerian Song I Only Know Part Of The Chorus / 5 Nigerian Song Lyrics You're Probably Getting Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours by Orikinla(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2016
"Idi Ebube" by Frank Edwards featuring Sinachi is the only Nigerian song I can replay for 10 hours every and never get bored or tired of listening to it again and again. "Idi Ebube" drives me love crazy for Almighty God JEHOVAH 24/7! It is one of the few excellent and perfect songs by any Nigerian composer and songwriter.
Re: The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours by Mario1989(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2016
Pick up by adekunle gold
Re: The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Re: The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2016
small doctor
Re: The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours by Orikinla(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please, take time to listen to the musical composition of the instruments and the rendition of the voices of Frank and Sinachi. I am a songwriter, but never for commercial release. My first song was recorded in the US when I was only 21 and the last one "She Comes On Sundays" was played on the BBC with an interview in 2003. I have listened to most of the greatest compositions from classical to spiritual to contemporary gospel, R&B, rock, pop, jazz, afro beat, highlife, juju, apala, fuji, hip life, hip hop, rap, etc. "Idi Ebube" is heavenly awesome and can attract the manifestation of the glory of Almighty God JEHOVAH with miracles following. It is uplifting beyond the temporal.
Re: The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rayce ---- Tete La
Re: The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours by Orikinla(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Oluwasaeon:
Rayce ---- Tete La
.I know Rayce and reported his live performance with Wande Coal in Ikorodu last summer for GTBank's eSTORM.
Re: The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Orikinla:
.I know Rayce and reported his live performance with Wande Coal in Ikorodu last summer for GTBank's eSTORM.
Cool. Tete La is dope
Re: The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours by Orikinla(m): 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Oluwasaeon:
Cool. Tete La is dope
. Rayce needs a good publicist, because he is not making news headlines like Don Jazzy and crew, Olamide and gang, Davido and company and others.
Re: The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Orikinla:
. Rayce needs a good publicist, because he is not making news headlines like Don Jazzy and crew, Olamide and gang, Davido and company and others.
Exactly. He's gat talent
Re: The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Orikinla:
Please, take time to listen to the musical composition of the instruments and the rendition of the voices of Frank and Sinachi. I am a songwriter, but never for commercial release. My first song was recorded in the US when I was only 21 and the last one "She Comes On Sundays" was played on the BBC with an interview in 2003. I have listened to most of the greatest compositions from classical to spiritual to contemporary gospel, R&B, rock, pop, jazz, afro beat, highlife, juju, apala, fuji, hip life, hip hop, rap, etc. "Idi Ebube" is heavenly awesome and can attract the manifestation of the glory of Almighty God JEHOVAH with miracles following. It is uplifting beyond the temporal.
Are you Tiwa Savage
Re: The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours by Orikinla(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
charix:

Are you Tiwa Savage
. Funny question. grin. I believe in opening doors of break through for upcoming talented artistes against established local stars.
Re: The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours by jojothaiv(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Sutè Badagry...
The song got me thinking about going back home....

1 Like

Re: The Only Nigerian Song I Can Replay For 10 Hours by olhrt: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
Supaboi_Leo - Won Rogo.
The song is quite exceptional, u sef feel am.

https://soundcloud.com/supaboileo/supaboi-leo-wonrogo-rico-cover

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD AUDIO + VIDEO: Harrysong – Ele / 2019. Download Denzel Curry ZUU Full Zip# / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.