Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) (3654 Views)

Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? / Nas Vs Jayz / Is Nas Truly a Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by Rhymstein(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2009
@chiogo
any1 that knw d part i dnt knw if u knw d parts
verse1
The supa villains want to c d realness gone
dj whack mix,party raps n raggaeton don
are takin ova,wit d hlp of a few
cross ova squads n d sellin ou crew
they got new recruits,switchin their styls,
the outcome is , While
the undaground stand down afraid 2 knuckle up
give me som earplugs,we nid to buckle up.
boom bap is dyin
in need of a , in
raggaeton don been schemin
to kill him.
how did he get em?No one knws d answer
what i knw,is dat d antidote is wit d back up dancer
dj whack mix,dont cross d line
u need to be punished 4 ur musical crimes.
this look lyk a job 4 optimus nine
hop up on a way to save d game one more tym
chorus
jump,up,
always a hero comes home,
we come,when noone has come
always,a hero comes home
verse 2
scoping d area,wit my red eye vision
on d seek,retrieve n destroy mission
not vip bt they up in d club
beat the sellin out crew wit a hop in d club
the cross ova squads tryin 2 play smart
comin @ me cr, ny,aimin 4 d heart
they missed me,i hit em big rob kick
party rap,try 2 sneak up,i burst his lip
dj whack mix,was chargin lyk a rhino
i cut his throat wit a wu tang clan vinyl
protect ur neck,my advice is final
raggaeton don died when i switchd off his drums
that nyt boom bap was alive on tv
the antidote was a mode9 cd
then chorus
outro
u can come out now
no need to hide
i knw u r thirsty,u can drink 4rm d mainstream now

ahh jst wen we tort d coast was clear
mode9 had to show up
there's no place 4 us no more
we v to hide n come back in a thousand yrs tym(said by d villains,
note
i left 4 d ones i wasnt sure,some1 can hlp
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by chiogo(f): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2009
Oh no, I dunno the lyrics. I've only ever heard one mode nine song anyway (Cry). Not much of a naija rap fan, sorry.
I guess now I have to listen to him actually flow on a beat with those lyrics, can't say I know what he's talking about from the lyrics.
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by chrisical(m): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2009
Thrash
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by bombsquad(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2009
dejiariyo:

maybe if there are more jobs in nigeria,u would have got urself one and stop licking pples ass up and down the internet.

I already have a goodpaying job and i work partime as a Dj for the Bleep of it, i'm not a broke ass rapper like you who cant even afford to shave, Modenine??I stoped listening to you a long time ago, Eveer since elbow room, ure nothing to be proud about anymore
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by javalove(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

I already have a goodpaying job and i work partime as a Dj for the mess of it, i'm not a broke ass rapper like you who cant even afford to shave, Modenine??I stoped listening to you a long time ago, Eveer since elbow room, ure nothing to be proud about anymore

u is a bloody hater. hate mode from now till tommorow. . . he s still hot

ur heart is covered wiv hatred. . .

u stopped listening to modenine since elbow room . . bloody liar!!

Modenine is more relevant than any of those fake cats out dere. . .

I know u know the truth but because u cant liv wiv the fact that he s too good, i advice u find som1 to ho kill yaself. . .suegbe!!!
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by bombsquad(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2009
JvLove (possibly another modey secret id) , I'm totally unhappy with these old school Nigerian acts dragging the game backwards using propaganda and all sorts of other outdated tactics instead of just focusing on the music and leaving it for the fans to judge, Modey should retire and look for a small boy to release out, This year another set of 16 yr old's would graduate from secondary school and enrole in this same rap game mode has been battling without success ever since like 15 years ago??pikin wey dem born sef go wan dey follow am drag by next month, Chei!!!The guy don old, make im bone, he has nothing to offer anymore, He had the nerve to compare talib to kels, No offence but im sure he knows quite well talib and kells are not in the same leauge , God help him.
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by Rhymstein(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2009
@bombsquad
u r talkin lyk say u get money pass am.Rugged can say he's broke,its acceptable.50 cent can say cam'ron is broke,its acceptable.Contradiction beta pass elbow room.U dey talk lyk say mode9 don tey 4 mainstream.He entered d mainstream officially wit cry 2006,how many nigerians knw elbow room?Dj wey dem no knw, Dj no name.Wch big show u don go?That 5yr old guy party 4 ur area.Mind ur biz pls.Hope u v listened 2 krs one rules 4 djayin.Cos aside dj jimmy jatt n humility.U fuckd up dj's dnt play rappers track when djayin is a pillar of hip hop.Then u guyz v d audacity to say ayo animashaun no dey recognise una when na o4kasibe,suddenly,yori yori,terry g's noise n timaya's nonsense.Shey dis na hiphop?.Get it mode9 no broke.Im get money pass u.Must every rapper do a party track.U stil be attache dj self.I didnt invite u into dis topic.If u lyk hero beta,u go talk n no dey post redundant things ere abeg.Cos wetin u dey talk no connect wit d topic
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by bombsquad(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2009
No be mouth Rhymestein (possibbly another modey secret id),papa God e don do am, I get money pass modenine, I still see modey for bike today, the guy dey suffer, make e go do song with terry g,pype,shank,bornstar or 9ice, the guy need hitrack abeg, or better still,make im free the whole ting, im don old////i understand he'll be 39 this year, omo na wa oh,
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by Genuflect(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2009
@bombsquad You have to be seriously juve to have posted your replies. Oh lemme guess, you're gonna say I'm another Modey ID right? The question is straight forward. Which one do you like more? You are not a true DJ cos if you was, you wouldn't be writing the shit you was. I'm not a Mode Nine fan but I don't because of that knock his hustle every chance I get. Even if you don't like some people, learn to respect the things they do. Mode Nine doesn't want to do party tracks, is it by force? Why do you care so much about someone you hate so badly? DJ BUMSQUIRT, abeg grow up.
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by bombsquad(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2009
Genuflect:

@bombsquad You have to be seriously juve to have posted your replies. Oh lemme guess, you're gonna say I'm another Modey ID right? The question is straight forward. Which one do you like more? You are not a true DJ cos if you was, you wouldn't be writing the shit you was. I'm not a Mode Nine fan but I don't because of that knock his hustle every chance I get. Even if you don't like some people, learn to respect the things they do. Mode Nine doesn't want to do party tracks, is it by force? Why do you care so much about someone you hate so badly? DJ BUMSQUIRT, abeg grow up.

Who dey knock modey hustle??you no know where talk from start you just come here dey put mouth??You better wear ur cloth and go and do whatever it is you do on a monday morning, me i don reach office already.
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by Genuflect(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2009
Dude, I saw your previous post talking about they comparing Mode and Nas. The thread jus asked which song you like more. Na you come turn am to whatever im be now
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by javalove(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2009
u guys shud leave this slowpoke called bombsquad alone. . . he s a bloody hater and ur hating doesnt affect modenine in anyway. . .

we love him. . . and we will continue to buy his albums. . .

he is still relevant to us. . . we the intelligent

all other rappers in nigeria, to drop knowledge on the mic, they hardly can. . .

Modenine all the way. . .!
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by bombsquad(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2009
javalove:

. . . we the intelligent

all other rappers in nigeria, to drop knowledge on the mic, they hardly can. . .

Modenine all the way. . .!

My guy if you dey find knowledge,go and be writing exams and acquiring degrees, as for me i listen to music to relax and simulate, knowledge wey you acquire for music no fit enter your CV
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by javalove(m): 11:37am On Jul 06, 2009
bombsquad:

My guy if you dey find knowledge,go and be writing exams and acquiring degrees, as for me i listen to music to relax and simulate, knowledge wey you acquire for music no fit enter your CV

speak for urself. . . and leave those of us who listen to him. we dont cheer chorus, we cheer knowledge. . . we cheer metaphors and how indepth his lyrics is. we dont want to dance either. . . we just sit in our offices and bob our heads to some intelligent stuffs playing in the background. . .

and if u have a problem wiv dat. . .GO SIX FEET UNDER!!!
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by bombsquad(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2009
if you go here (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-292872.0.html) you will see that im not the only one that thinks javalove and rhymestein are or are working for Modey.
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by sosoboy1: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2009
Rhymstein:

@chiogo
any1 that knw d part i dnt knw if u knw d parts
verse1
The supa villains want to c d realness gone
dj whack mix,party raps n raggaeton don
are takin ova,wit d hlp of a few
cross ova squads n d sellin ou crew
they got new recruits,switchin their styls,
the outcome is , While
the undaground stand down afraid 2 knuckle up
give me som earplugs,we nid to buckle up.
boom bap is dyin
in need of a , in
raggaeton don been schemin
to kill him.
how did he get em?No one knws d answer
what i knw,is dat d antidote is wit d back up dancer
dj whack mix,dont cross d line
u need to be punished 4 ur musical crimes.
this look lyk a job 4 optimus nine
hop up on a way to save d game one more tym
chorus
jump,up,
always a hero comes home,
we come,when noone has come
always,a hero comes home
verse 2
scoping d area,wit my red eye vision
on d seek,retrieve n destroy mission
not vip bt they up in d club
beat the sellin out crew wit a hop in d club
the cross ova squads tryin 2 play smart
comin @ me cr, ny,aimin 4 d heart
they missed me,i hit em big rob kick
party rap,try 2 sneak up,i burst his lip
dj whack mix,was chargin lyk a rhino
i cut his throat wit a wu tang clan vinyl
protect ur neck,my advice is final
raggaeton don died when i switchd off his drums
that nyt boom bap was alive on tv
the antidote was a mode9 cd
then chorus
outro
u can come out now
no need to hide
i knw u r thirsty,u can drink 4rm d mainstream now

ahh jst wen we tort d coast was clear
mode9 had to show up
there's no place 4 us no more
we v to hide n come back in a thousand yrs tym(said by d villains,
note
i left 4 d ones i wasnt sure,some1 can hlp

@rhymstein
what can this bullshit teach any Nigerian? if u won't mind, go and listen to "ruggedy baba".that's the song every aspiring nigerian musician need to listen to,and know how to put it down so explicitly,in a way his people will follow him. u are criticizing rappers using raggea ton in thier beats,fool! these rappers are way too versatile than u,baboon
I have told u fools , that rap game is like a coat of many colours/
while mode nine is stuck in a rut and body odours/

@bombsquad
i'm very happy that some one else is observing the same thing i've been observing.this rhymestein slowpoke is either mode's brother or close friend.how come,mode gives this idiot all these details about him,all this monkey could do is to keep opening new threads on that zoo-kid{mode zero}.some of these others stupid i.ds are mode himself.but f*ck y'all.FOOLS!
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by javalove(m): 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2009
soso boy:

@rhymstein
what can this bullshit teach any Nigerian? if u won't mind, go and listen to "ruggedy baba".that's the song every aspiring nigerian musician need to listen to,and know how to put it down so explicitly,in a way his people will follow him. u are criticizing rappers using raggea ton in thier beats,fool! these rappers are way too versatile than u,baboon
I have told u fools , that rap game is like a coat of many colours/
while mode nine is stuck in a rut and body odours/

@bombsquad
i'm very happy that some one else is observing the same thing i've been observing.this rhymestein slowpoke is either mode's brother or close friend.how come,mode gives this idiot all these details about him,all this monkey could do is to keep opening new threads on that zoo-kid{mode zero}.some of these others stupid i.ds are mode himself.but f*ck y'all.FOOLS!

this is another idiot who feels every nigerian is ad dumb as those in his lineage. . . if u cudnt connect with what is up there, not everyone is as dumb as u are. . .

and dude u make me laff wit ur assumption of every mode fan on NL is either mode or his friend. . .

I can tell u that I'm one of modenine's diehard fan on NL and I v neva met him before all my life. . .

So Nigerians are not fools. We still have some of us who recognize realness, even though we are not much. . .

So go get urself a job. . .!!!
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by bombsquad(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2009
Sos My brother, ,i am so happy to see you, more so im happy for seun osewa, i was beginning to think everyone on this forum was either a secret id of modeone or Tufraud, Finally i see hope where the has been nothing but darkness and bloom, Soso,you will live long and ur kids will not be deranged as bm.
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by javalove(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2009
its sooo obvious that all u want is attention. . .
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by bombsquad(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2009
if i want attention,i will go on facebook and post nude pictures of my girlfriend, who wants attention on NL??What's to gain??, I want justice for the millions of nigerians tufraud has duped, and also i want modeone to throw in the towel, nothing more to gain or achieve, uve lost ur slot
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by eldee(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2009
Your best success is my worst blunder

Nas - Make The World Go Round
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by sosoboy1: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2009
javalove:

this is another idiot who feels every nigerian is ad dumb as those in his lineage. . . if u cudnt connect with what is up there, not everyone is as dumb as u are. . .

and dude u make me laff wit ur assumption of every mode fan on NL is either mode or his friend. . .

I can tell u that I'm one of modenine's diehard fan on NL and I v neva met him before all my life. . .

So Nigerians are not fools. We still have some of us who recognize realness, even though we are not much. . .

So go get urself a job. . .!!!

u are a NATURAL slowpoke. besides,I thaught this fool{mode}discussed all this raggae ton and some other things he's jealous of in the song "hiphop" how come he kept making remix of one song many times and giving them different names.I'm not a fool like javalove and rhymstein.he talked about this in "follow ur heart"infact in all paradigm of humdrum songs,he kept talking about the same thing.the only different song there was,"his skin is black as baboon" javalove,u are a duffled fool and supposed to be in a hospice now waiting for ur autopsy in a weak time,EWU
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by bombsquad(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2009
Javalove might not live long the way he's going, fighting everyone against mode 9, its not a good thing bro,
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by bgees(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2009
Guys shouldn't really bother. It is easy to see that javalove is an slowpoke Emeritus. The guy is like the greatest idiot i've ever met on the internet. His posts and signature speak volumes.
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by javalove(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2009
this place stinks. . .!
soso boy:

u are a NATURAL slowpoke. besides,I thaught this fool{mode}discussed all this raggae ton and some other things he's jealous of in the song "hiphop" how come he kept making remix of one song many times and giving them different names.I'm not a fool like javalove and rhymstein.he talked about this in "follow ur heart"infact in all paradigm of humdrum songs,he kept talking about the same thing.the only different song there was,"his skin is black as baboon" javalove,u are a duffled fool and supposed to be in a hospice now waiting for ur autopsy in a weak time,EWU

pls make me understand ur message. . .

bombsquad:

Javalove might not live long the way he's going, fighting everyone against mode 9, its not a good thing bro,

i didnt understand ur message as soso buy, u logged in with another one. . . fool

bgees:

Guys shouldn't really bother. It is easy to see that javalove is an slowpoke Emeritus. The guy is like the greatest idiot i've ever met on the internet. His posts and signature speak volumes.
yea. . ur dad and I were in the same rehab. mumu
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by bombsquad(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2009
I feel very sorry for JV, He's not going in the right direction in life, anyway,for the thread's sake,i prefer nas hero to the other one.
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by javalove(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2009
bombsquad:

I feel very sorry for JV, He's not going in the right direction in life, anyway,for the thread's sake,i prefer nas hero to the other one.

if ur foolish ass had posed the bolded, this thread would not have spanned up to 2 pages. . .
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by bombsquad(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2009
lol, jvlove should be in standup comedy, LWKMD
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by sosoboy1: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2009
bombsquad:

lol, jvlove should be in standup comedy, LWKMD

FOOL, u have no ounce of talent except the numerous talent of fooling around,promoting somebody whom is a know baboon and a failure to naija music. thunder go scatter ur head. DOG F*CKER

javalove:

this place stinks. . .!
pls make me understand ur message. . .

Your lazy brain will not understand. I think U are suffering from rabies. I opened a new thread for people with talent and not people with multiple brain dissorder.So, don't get ur lazy ass their anymore.IDIOT.
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by lailai2(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2009
love d hook of 'a hero comes home"
like both tracks thgh
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by charlesopp(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2009
dear java i think u are gettin weaker by the day.
i cant b'liv u are posting this way, is it really you,java.
java that will write articles and journals to defend mode9
pls dnt dissapoint us, show this pple,  show them dat u're d nairaland certified fool
Re: Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) by javalove(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2009
lai-lai:

love d hook of 'a hero comes home"
like both tracks thgh

God bless ya bruv. . .

pls lets stick to the topic. lemme pretend i dont know dere r fools on dis thread. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Rapper Between Ruggedman And Mi / Sk Boys & Wizkid-caro Remix,my Own Perspective. / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Olamide - The Real MVP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.