Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,439 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? (16009 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by lepasharon(f): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

WOW

I'm disappointed

Who are you to be disappointed??

Some ppl are not Christians, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by ronald4lif(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
allanphash7:
Cos i'm a deist

That's how we roll. Church ko, religion ni. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by ronald4lif(m): 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheism.

Well, the praise worship part of church is nice because it can help you to lose weight and build your physical stamina. It's like dancing at a club.

So egbon is one of us. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by allanphash7(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
LWKMD oooooooo

U dey even vex pass me ontop this matter ooo
ronald4lif:

That's how we roll. Church ko, religion ni. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Cutehector(m): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
ronald4lif:

So egbon is one of us. wink
hahahahha.. seun na guy man na... cheesy
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by leewin(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
trigar12:
Nowadays church no dey sweet me go. I feel so comfortable sitting at home doing nothing on Sundays. I need prayers mehn sad cry
receive prayers men
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by ronald4lif(m): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
allanphash7:
LWKMD oooooooo

U dey even vex pass me ontop this matter ooo

I dey vex no be small. If I had my way I will collect all the little offering I made in church and use it to drink beer. Mistakes I made before realising religion is a humbug.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cos I'm a Muslim undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by ronald4lif(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahahha.. seun na guy man na... cheesy

Lol. He's an awaken soul. Free from organised religion manipulations.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by tasceige(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
rusher14:
Pastor no come.

So we have holiday.

Thats hilarious..

I was about going when "nepa brought the light"
I just wanted to watch that scene and leave but embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
kanaleke:
hmmm.....it seems u don't go to church at all
Yea , good for him really.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by egbaguy2: 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
so seun is an atheist...... oga oooooo
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by NovusHomo(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
It's nonya!
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by DJEhimond(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
alanposh:
End time churches around
Bariga abi? Change your location.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by allanphash7(m): 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Religion is a scam

I got it right late honestly
ronald4lif:

I dey vex no be small. If I had my way I will collect all the little offering I made in church and use it to drink beer. Mistakes I made before realising religion is a humbug.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by EreluY(f): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
[size=15pt]My visiting friend having sunday lunch with us asked me to type the following "Because the local pastor had all night sex with a runz gal in the flat adjacent to theirs. So what's the point?"[/size]
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by doskie(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Eaugusta:

Hmm! Pls throw more light on it
I mean... we touch the sky on sundays.. if you still dont understand, then drop your pin and lemme explain better next sunday.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by doskie(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Eaugusta:
Hmm! Pls throw more light on it
dammnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! just checked your dp.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by ronald4lif(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
allanphash7:
Religion is a scam

Yea right. It wasn't our fault that it took us so long to discover the deception in religion though.

It was our parents who laid the foundation, taking us to church as kids and imbibing their beliefs into our consciousness without our consent. It was never an independent decision of ours.

Kids shouldn't be forced to be part of any belief system until they are grown to make sound judgment of which belief they assume true.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by EreluY(f): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
allanphash7:
Religion is a scam

Thanks for using your brain and for allowing the light of enlightenment shine upon you. Religion remains a farce, a scam and a BIG fraud which has been described not only "Spiritual Gin: an intoxicant dolled out to the masses", but also the “opiate of the masses”. Hence, a social institution quintessentially concerned, amongst other things, with facilitating false consciousness amongst the proletariat concerning their oppression in the hands of the bourgeoisie. It's a shame many would not realise this before going to their graves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by allanphash7(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
I completely agree with you
ronald4lif:

Yea right. It wasn't our fault that it took us so long to discover the deception in religion though.

It was our parents who laid the foundation, taking us to church as kids and imbibing their beliefs into our consciousness without our consent. It was never an independent decision of ours.

Kids shouldn't be forced to be part of any belief system until they are grown to make sound judgment of which belief they assume true.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Praise Jesus! I didn't only go to church todaey but I anchored a Quiz section!Today was my Campus fellowship freshers welcome! So I anchored the Quiz section
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Oga Seun, Are you trying to confess?
am suspecting that guy oo
Illuminati ti take over
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by bigiyaro(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
zzzzy:
seems like but isn't
it is.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by oyeludef(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Where did you get the idea that "personal conviction" without any evidence is sufficient to establish the existence of God? From religious people you have met, religious books you have read, or religious sermons you have listened to. If not for this exposure, you wouldn't believe that.
may God deliver you bro. A fool says in his heart dat there is no God but u r even saying it with ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by 3kay945(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
oyeludef:
may God deliver you bro. A fool says in his heart dat there is no God but u r even saying it with ur mouth

Hmm, logically, you're calling the dude a bigger fool. right
cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by dozzy001(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Couldnt press my starched cloth
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Faith111: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
I went...Had a wonderful experience.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by HaneefahRN(f): 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
scribble:
undecided

I went to church so this doesn't apply.

Very soon God will transfer the wealth of the unbelievers on this particular thread to me.

Mark this comment

Lolz, was this the prayer point ur pastor made tht made u give out ur last N100 as offering?
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
kanaleke:
hmmm.....it seems u don't go to church at all

No I don't
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
gilly007:

Are they all around you

Yea. They r much
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by tosinjay(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheism.

Well, the praise worship part of church is nice because it can help you to lose weight and build your physical stamina. It's like dancing at a club.
Are you an atheist sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White House Asked Georgetown To Cover Cross For Obama Speech / How To Say An Actual No To Sexual Immoralities / Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.